cthulhusquid's latest activity

• cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on Trihan's profile post.
    Whenever anyone mentions systems from various jrpgs, I literally have no idea what they are talking about. I've pretty much only played...
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on Shikamon's profile post.
    I actually had an idea for this once, it was called Trope Adventure. Literally everything in the game was going to be a TV Trope's...
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid replied to the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11.
    It's redundant, they could have saved space and gone with "Critical Hit" instead.
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid reacted to fungolem's post in the thread 2021 Goals and Progress Thread with Love Love.
    I just want to finish my demo this year, is that too much to ask
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    I'm passing as well, I've lost interest in pretty much any multiplayer shooter. Also, hot take. Battlefield 2 (discounting 2142 as I...
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on Ouro's profile post.
    I feel you, I'm making a game right now where there's 4 different main characters you can play as. Each event is 4 times as much writing...
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on AeroPergold's profile post.
    Aren't we all? I know I am and my brother is.
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on richter_h's profile post.
    I think you mean animations.
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on Danitinkis's profile post.
    I also think the one on the left stands out more.
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on HexMozart88's profile post.
    I still remember him! I'll continue playing your game when you've got all the bugs and stuff worked out.
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid updated their status.
    Anyone else having trouble falling to sleep on a work night because you don't want to go to bed yet? I just did.
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on Avery's profile post.
    That's mostly marzipan, right? Looks like it.
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid replied to the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11.
    When it comes to icons, go all or nothing. If most words have icons but some don't, it'll be confusing for the player. Like I see that...
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on Storyteller-Hero's profile post.
    Battlefield Play4Free did this, anyone who had the old, really good guns remembers the infamous December Update where they turned all of...
  • cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid commented on Ouro's profile post.
    That's what we all say...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol
Lil' sketch I drew of Nico di Angelo :)
The spooky boi himself ♥
Nico sketch by Artemis Yates.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
torsbein