Recent content by Cubic

1. Cubic

Looking for Some Partners in Crime! (Mystery-RPG Recruitment)

Heyo! I'm Brodie, I can do Pixel Art or GUI design :D Hmu on Discord if you still need help in these positions on the team - Database#0045
  2. Cubic

How to download already purchased assets?

I purchased some assets around a year ago, back when I had my old PC which sadly died. I want to use them for the game I am currently working on, how can I download them again?
  3. Cubic

Difference between Self Switch and Normal Switch?

Never learned the difference when I first started using Makers 5 years ago... this question just randomly popped in my head :/ Anyway, title says it all, what's the difference between Self Switch and a Normal Switch?
  4. Cubic

Pausing a loop

As you can see I have it running Parallel - but I need a buffer countdown.
  5. Cubic

Hi there!

Welcome to the fourm!
  6. Cubic

How do i change the actions on the side bar in combat encounters?

Just change the name in Terms & Types. 
  7. Cubic

Pausing a loop

I feel like a noob for not knowing this but oh well >.<  I have a loop going on, how do I add a pause, so the player can keep doing stuff but it takes X seconds for the loop to start again?
  8. Cubic

MV MMO Dev Kit

This thread is dead - mod should lock.
  9. Cubic

Monument

OH! I didn't see the 24 Hour Jam part - haha, sorry lad. 
  10. Cubic

Monument

I'll be honest - I was a bit hesitant to download the game when I saw it used stock assets - but I'm impressed! The story was incredibly unique, and felt a bit trippy, being that they were aware they were avatars (or at least the main character was) :-) 
  11. Cubic

First Fantasy

Moral Sytem?! I can be the bad guy?! 
  12. Cubic

Futuristic Spaceships

Thank you so much! I'll make sure to put you in the credits
  13. Cubic

Futuristic Spaceships

Thank you so much <3 
  14. Cubic

Futuristic Spaceships

Yeah, in a nutshell. 
  15. Cubic

Futuristic Spaceships

Character Set, and something that'd you see in a Futuristic space movie such as Star Wars or Star Trek 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kekel