Cunechan
Last Activity:
Dec 12, 2019 at 1:54 AM

Share This Page

Cunechan

Veteran, Female

Veteran

I noticed people replying to topics with two - four words and saying kinda unrelated stuff, is this even allowed? Apr 7, 2017

Cunechan was last seen:
Dec 12, 2019 at 1:54 AM
    1. Cunechan
      Cunechan
      I noticed people replying to topics with two - four words and saying kinda unrelated stuff, is this even allowed?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Celianna
        Celianna
        Yup, just report it if it looks fishy to you.
        Apr 7, 2017
      3. LTN Games
        LTN Games
        I agree with Cunechan, I can deal with 4 words if it's in reply to the last post/comment but if it don't add to the discussion why bother replying at all?. Just click like and move on.
        Apr 7, 2017
        Cunechan likes this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        @LTN Games Some new folks do this to pad their post count so they can access things like classifieds. We like to keep tabs on these kinds of people, so report away.
        Apr 8, 2017
        LTN Games likes this.
    2. Cunechan
    3. Cunechan
      Cunechan
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS, BRO.
        Feb 5, 2017
        Marsigne and Cunechan like this.
    4. Cunechan
      Cunechan
      this is what accurate game reviews look like lmfao 
      1. 2 people like this.
    5. LTN Games
      LTN Games
      Miss you Cunechan  <3 
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Cunechan
        Cunechan
        Missed you too ewe ♥ Hard times are almost over tho :D
        Jan 14, 2017
        2 people like this.
    6. Cunechan
      Cunechan
      I thought 2016 couldn't get any worse then my drawing tablet broke :c
      1. 1 person likes this.
    7. Cunechan
      Cunechan
      Anyone remember Raymon 2?
    8. Cunechan
      Cunechan
      You cannot possibly tell me that this is not the best music video ever 
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Yappy Monoxide
        Yappy Monoxide
        I can't watch it in my country.
        Sep 26, 2016
      4. Cunechan
        Sep 26, 2016
      5. Yappy Monoxide
        Yappy Monoxide
        I give up on humanity.
        Sep 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    9. Cunechan
      Cunechan
      Is there even anyone else but me having these super strong steven universe feelings??
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I don't really watch cartoon network anymore mostly because a lack of appealing shows for someone my age (25) but one of my siblings had on steven universe one day while visiting and I got to say that I get why a show like that is popular. I've been checking out occasional marathon segments of it when on. Its one of those shows much comparable to another enjoyable cartoon network show for older audiences in Adventure Time that has developed far more depth than other shows on the network. Those shows are almost something akin to a western cartoon version of an anime styled show.
        Sep 17, 2016
    10. Cunechan
      Cunechan
      Rammstein is so addicting
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. OZiO
        OZiO
        Du Hast!

Any song reccomendations? All I know from them is Du Hast, and that other song about cat (that might be all of their song though lol)
        Sep 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Cunechan
        Cunechan
        I am currently addicted to Haifisch, Ich will and Mein Herz brennt. I still love their style and think it's interesting that Till is internationally known xD Man, they are just so specia~
        Sep 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    11. Cunechan
      Cunechan
      Do you think the term "love triangle" derives from pizza?
      1. 2 people like this.
    12. Cunechan
      Cunechan
      *posts something on DA*

Ok, I'll never go back to this place now
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Cunechan
        Cunechan
        This is so deep I'm gonna write it in my diary and advize everyone to not go outside. Idk irl I don't give a sheep about what people thik of me but online..?? It's so weird xD I understand what you're talking about tho ouo
        Aug 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. ShinNessTen
        ShinNessTen
        For some reason i think the internet makes one mentally ill... well it's a FACT that it does, since i'm an internet junkie and can't live without it a single day.

While in the real world you have an actual physical appearance and you feel stronger with it. 

Like, if somebody makes you angry you can choose to punch them. Doesn't mean you will do it, just the option you can punch someone is... you know... relieving. 

(LOL why do i say a negative thing if i can also make a positive thing!? xD)

Like, if somebody makes you happy you can choose to kiss them. Doesn't mean you will do it, just the option you can kiss someone is... you know... relieving.

(... that kind of doesn't sound right, but whatever i guess.)

And of course, in the internet you can't see someone, hear someone, feel someone, etc. 

The internet basically is a dead center for people who want to change, share, try something new, hurt even...

But it goes to a mental level, so i would be careful around this so called "Inter Webz".

I'm basically telling you something you probably already know by now! xD

Ps: Sorry for this long ass comment! 
        Aug 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Cunechan
        Cunechan
        Lol it's okay I enjoy reading long posts xD (I always read biz posts and you know how much he writes). learns: be careful with inter webz. Brain goes so slow when it gets midnight ewe
        Aug 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    [​IMG]

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]