Cunechan's latest activity

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megmaconqueror