Recent content by Cuprite

1. Cuprite

1200+ Fantasy Faces generated using AI

Wow, these are... shockingly good for an AI. .o.
  2. Cuprite

Cuprite's Resources

Made a few more things, both kinda out of boredom and for a prototype I've been working on recently. Added "Shimmering Rocks" with a dark and normal color variant. Added "Battlers" section. Added "Blob Slime," my first custom battler. It's basically an edited version of the MV slime but shorter...
  3. Cuprite

RMMV Make player party always go first in battle w/o Agility stat?

This seems sufficient. Since I can use the preemptive trigger, I made it so that if you have a 20 and the enemy doesn't, it triggers that. Otherwise, it's exactly as I'd envisioned it to be (And that one difference is a positive one imo). I'm really happy with this. ^-^
  4. Cuprite

Oh wow, that works perfectly! I... genuinely didn't think setting the surprise/preemptive tag during battle would actually work. Idk, I just figured it'd only check for it when loading the encounter. Lol. Thank you so much! :hhappy:
  5. Cuprite

Ok, I'll answer in order. - I'm basing it kinda off of how most TTRPG's do it, so I'm planning on having 2 in-game variables randomly roll 1-20. If the variable representing the party is equal to or higher than the enemy party's, the fight would play as normal, but if its lower, everyone on the...
  6. Cuprite

Oh, no, I just meant that I just need to figure out the turn order thing before doing anything with the initiative stuff. I already know how I'd do it: Roll 2 random variables and, if the party's is lower, give them a temporary status that would prevent them from moving until the next turn rolls...
  7. Cuprite

I'm currently making a small prototype for a game idea I had and I want to make the party always go first (Technically. I plan on implementing a sort of initiative system, but that is irrelevant right now). The easy answer would be to just manipulate the Agility stat, but I'm using that stat for...
  8. Cuprite

Cuprite's Resources

Been a few months, but I added a thing to this! Added "Translucent Dark Balloons" with 2 variants and an empty one for Yanfly's Icon Balloons plugin. Updated the "Dread Emotion" balloon in the regular balloons image. Made these for my own project and was really happy with how they turned out...
  9. Cuprite

RMMV Reordering Yanfly's In-Battle Status plugin and adding stats to it?

Long story short, I've changed Agility into an entirely different stat functionally (Honestly, should have changed Luck, but that's beside the point) and I want it to display under my Attack stat (Strength in this case). I don't see any way of doing that though, and I'm not good enough with code...
  10. Cuprite

Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

How would I go about making a custom stat affect the turn order? I changed the formula in Yanfly's Battle Engine Core to simple "spd" (Speed since I used Agility for a Dexterity stat (Tho I guess I could try to make that the custom stat instead?)) but it doesn't do anything at all despite...
  11. Cuprite

Battle Log Display Weakness/Resistance?

Thank you so much! This'll be a godsend for me! :D It may be situational since most people just use the default Yanfly battle log, but it's always nice to have the option for cases like this. Thanks again! ^-^ (Note to self: Add another person to the Plugins section of my credits. Lol)
  12. Cuprite

Battle Log Display Weakness/Resistance?

Bump 2. Main reason I want this so badly is cause I don't want the player to have to play guessing games with the enemy weaknesses/resistances. .-.
  13. Cuprite

Caethyril's Plugins

Ah, I think I understand. Also, I only just now noticed this reply. Lol. Thank you so much for this! It'll definitely be useful, certainly not just for me. I also used your Inventory Open plugin since I have a few items that run common events. Lots of useful plugins, I love 'em! :D
  14. Cuprite

Caethyril's Plugins

So, I've noticed a problem with the Message Display Options plugin. Specifically the instant windows feature. You know how pressing one of the confirm keys while text is drawing forces the game to instantly draw the text, right? Well, even on an otherwise blank project, if the message window has...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWendysGirl