Recent content by curioushika

1. curioushika

Managing Switch and Variables during Playtest

I see. I've updated my project and now it works again. Thank you :)
  2. curioushika

Managing Switch and Variables during Playtest

So, I just used the newest version of RMMV and it seems it can't open the Switch and Variables manager during playtest (by pressing F9) anymore. Is there any other way to open it, or it's just impossible to do it now?
  3. curioushika

Items that has different effects on certain characters

@NinjaKittyProductions Thank you so much. This will definitely help :)
  4. curioushika

@BurningOrca & @Shaz Thank you so much. It worked really well :cutesmile:
  5. curioushika

I basically want to make an item that fully restores the HP of character a, but only heal few hp for anybody else. more or less like "favorite food" item that is mentioned in this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/how-to-make-the-most-of-custom-formulae-part-1.1143 which...
  6. curioushika

Permanently Erase Events With One Event Command

@Andar Thank you so much. This seems quite practical :) @bgillisp Transferring the player into a cutscene map is a great idea. Thanks :D @Aesica Yanfly Event Spawner could be a viable option. Thanks for the suggestion :)
  7. curioushika

@Bex I see. Thanks for the suggestion :cutesmile: @Andar Tying all the events to one switch seems the most efficient idea I've heard so far. Although I think it'd be a problem if there are multiple events that appear and gone in the same area in the map. For example if I want to remove event A...
  8. curioushika

@Shaz Thank you so much. :) That looks quite like what I want, and the plugin is already included indeed, so I will check it soon. @Andar That's true, but I need this to tidying up the map after a cutscene that happens in that particular map ends. For example: https://i.imgur.com/yKyMqAN.png...
  9. curioushika

I'm sorry that I didn't made the post clearly. I understand that an event can't be literally permanently erased, which is why I used this method at the moment. The method that I use is quite similar with what @mathmaster74 suggested. For example: I made a cutscene which involves Event A, B and...
  10. curioushika

I've been wondering, is it possible to erase events with just one event command? Currently, the way I permanently erase events is by creating a blank page with erase event command in that event with a set switch. And if that switch is turned on, the event then will permanently deleted. (AFAIK)...
  11. curioushika

Minimum Damage and Damage Rate

@Engr. Adiktuzmiko Thank you, that worked quite well. :kaojoy:
  12. curioushika

@Aesica For making the minimum damage to 1, it is working fine indeed. The problem is it also makes intended 0 damage (immunity) to 1 while I want it to stay 0. But I don't want to turn off the plugin because I want it to deal 1 damage in other damage calculation besides immunity.
  13. curioushika

I'm currently using Mr. Trivel's Minimum Damage to make the minimum damage become 1 instead of 0, and it worked fine. However, when I create a state that makes a character immune to an element (0% damage rate) it still deals 1 damage when ideally, it should deal 0 damage. This also makes 0%...
  14. curioushika

Help with VE Cooperation Skills and YEP Battle Engine Core conflict.

@BlueVikingr I've tried HeroicJay's DualTechs, but it looked kind of awkward because when one character choose to do unite skill, the other characters that participated in the skill can still do other action like usual (the command window choices (which usually shows attack, skill, items, etc...
  15. curioushika

Help with VE Cooperation Skills and YEP Battle Engine Core conflict.

I see. Thank you, I guess I have to look for some workarounds. :) @Johnboy This looks promising. I'm using DTB and will try it soon. Thanks :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
globalassignmentexpert