Recent content by cutegoblingirl

1. Respawn timer for on map encounters?

Praise be! That's just what I needed!
  2. Hiding stats and the like that we don't use

Well, I have seen a couple other requests for "how can I hide stat X" on the forum. A universal stat-hiding script is probably something that would see some use.
  3. Hiding stats and the like that we don't use

Hello, all! Hoping you can help me with a problem. My current project doesn't use experience levels, at all. You gain abilities with Job Points and stat-ups from items. I'm also not using MP or TP. It's a little confusing that I can't get these items to go away, so they're still visible on the...
  4. Jack's Generator Additions

OMG needed these so badly. Thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My book/game tackles racism alot so I've been watching the news and social media absorbing everything as unbiasedly as I can for research but as a proud Caribbean black man my emotions are a whirlwind right now.
I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
Is it normal that I love a game that I can't even play due to how bad I'm at it?
Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...
A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lehamme