Recent content by Cutiesbae

1. Cutiesbae

RMVXA EMPTY HEAD [Psychological Horror - Mystery]

You can find a symbol and a number written on some of the mirrors, they are related to the puzzle :3
  2. Cutiesbae

RMVXA EMPTY HEAD [Psychological Horror - Mystery]

Plot: In the small hamlet of Elkedor lives the Baker family, isolated and almost ''inexistent'' for the townsfolk. Arold, family man and lawyer with no fame, enters in a difficult time of his life between alcoholism and a falling apart marriage. His days began getting filled by drinking more...
  3. Cutiesbae

:kaopride:

:kaopride:
  4. Cutiesbae

RMVXA EMPTY HEAD | Psychological Horror [DEMO]

The Italian version is finally out~ I’m going to work on the English version as soon as possible ♥ LINK DOWNLOAD: https://rpgmaker.net/games/10289/downloads/10057/
  5. Cutiesbae

I just want to sleep

I just want to sleep
  6. Cutiesbae

A little preview of the face set~
  7. Cutiesbae

(°3°)

(°3°)
  8. Cutiesbae

Hi everyone!

Thank you!
  9. Cutiesbae

Currently working on the new graphic Tilesets: Pixel Myth Germania - Pixel Art World - Sharm's stuff Sprites: Rpg Maker XP - Slim's resource
  10. Cutiesbae

I want to announce that I'm working for a new graphic. Credits: Pixel Myth: Germania Here's a little preview:
  11. Cutiesbae

*Awkwardly Enters*

Welcome!
  12. Cutiesbae

You are right, I will do it
  13. Cutiesbae

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment. Yes, I'm trying to combine a "happy family" with horror moments. It's my first project, so I hope it will be better in the future. Sarah' isn't in the house for a reason of course :3. I totally agree for the translation, I hope I will find...
  14. Cutiesbae

The Red Letter [ r p g h o r r o r ] Team needed!

Looks very cool! Good luck with your project :kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens