Cvrtis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Curtis.

I have a favor to ask. (I asked RastaMan as well.)

I have a Russian student in a class I will teach Saturday.

Would you be willing to check my translations?

Or do you Know someone who would be willing?

It is about ten words, and a few sentences.

Thanks for considering this!

GrandmaDeb
    Reactions: 1 person
    Cvrtis
    Cvrtis
    No problem!

Give me a file with the text and with the notes to the text (for example, what you want to say these phrases, if these phrases have some semantic meaning).

I guarantee literacy in Russian 
    default_biggrin.gif
    If you do your job - do it well. Quickie will never be a good job. Even if you are praised for it - it's only out of politeness. Always appreciate the person who sees the mistakes in your work! He will help you to grow.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Oh nonono, im not disagreeing with you at all. Its an ideal goal to give your absolute best in everything....however, because of how supply and demand work, it just dosnt work that way sometimes...even alot of times.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    or maybe "supply and demand" isint a very good description :/ .... Ok, here a recent issue ive been having at work. So im a dish washer, i work the night shift, and at the end of every night, after we close the guys in the kitchen barrage me with a ton of dishes. I get out every night about 9:30 pm. Sometimes my boss will tell me he wants me to be done sooner though, however my coworkers in the kitchen are not always ready to bring me the dishes i need to wash which always holds me u...
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    -up.....nothing i can do about it :( , but my boss still wants me done sooner, right? Hopefully in such a situation the guy in charge would be understanding, and in my case that seems to be so....but ive had bosses who were just....far far less than reasonable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Played and finished Mad Father, one of the older RPGmaker horror games out there. That was one mad, MAD father
Hi, I am new here, exciting! Emmm where to change my head portrait?
I now have an idea of how to approach my IGMC entry for this year's theme, as well as a working title (TBA). Given the limited time I can spare, I'm going with a game design that doesn't require a battle system. Something that could be expanded if I want to make it a longer game, but can probably be played through within 2 hours (the goal for now), at least on a speed run.
很好,我喜欢你的游戏独特的用户界面
In last 5 years, I have bought 4 MSI computer components and had issues with all 4 of them. With two of them these issues were so huge the board was quite unusable. I think it's safe to day it's my last MSI product purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cakesg0re