Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MIght be inactive for long period as I try to hang on to potential job opportunities. Been ridiculously difficult here. I have to do something.
    People will complain no matter what. Just create a system that makes real sense to you and share it. And take what you get from that.
    Assigning skills to weapons and characters to what weapons they can equip and all this tagging and sticking and...bleh
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    is easier than mapping?
    CWells
    Yes. XD I think it is easier than mapping...
    CWells
    I find the options for mapping obscenely limited. Thinking of making my own objects.
    Using up a troop slot to make all of your common troop events for all your other troops is great for keeping all the stuff in one place, so it is all easier ot find and distribute to your other troops. Also a great way to test them out.
    I wrote a cleaner story for my game and now I can't find the flipping txt file with all my notes...
    CWells
    Maybe it is because I overwrit an old file and updated it with the info. I'm sure it is somewhere. not a biggie. i keep notes in THREE different places anyway. I abuse my cellphone memo pad
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Ah, see. I live in the dark ages of notebooks and flash drives. My only device is my laptop. I still email stuff to myself. XD

At least my phone slides instead of flips, but hey.

At the end of the day all my files end up in my mega folder.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    One of the best places to look when you lose a file is in the computer section of your documents. It does a full sweep of the computer for the file in question.
    Made spreadsheet for enemies. Fun. Oh my eyes...
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    Lol. When eyes start to fall out of head due to exhaustion, just casually push them back in... :)
    Litzana
    Litzana
    I feel your pain, friend.
    Can't believe I just watched Grant from Mythbusters play Magic the Gathering for 20 minutes on a youtube show. And it was fun!
    Having difficulty deciding on a level system. Might make my tech game not have levels for many characters...
    Looks like I might not make the deadline to finish my pic. I'll just do my best and send in what I got. It's coming along great anyway.
    Every time I draw a boar that is supposed to be menacing, it turns out cartoony and cute. X_X
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Make a cute version then a menacing one~ Upgrade the cute :3
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I have the same problem. Everything I draw ends up adorable. Once drew a monster made of lightning and claws and pointy bits and glowing red eyes, it was still cute.
    Solo
    Solo
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with cute! ;D
    Dang. I complicated the construction of ocean in my piece. Almost ruined it. Thank goodness for undo features. I'll just have to deal with what I made. That's what I get for trying to be perfect
    I find painting with photoshop way easier than doing cartoon line work. Contour line. Not much to feel with. That's why you sketch things out first. But with paint, I can just throw on screen. I feel more. I see more. It's kind of easier to see for me
    CWells
    If you use shape dynamics and transfer, it makes your pen feel exactly like a traditional drawing pen, minus the lack of friction. Try playing with those settings. And for hard lines, GO BIG. When doing final contour lines, Try no minimum then 6 PX. It may look big at first but you can always sculpt.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Thanks. I'm going to look up some more resources and tutorials. My normal art style does not jive well with game graphics so I've been trying to teach myself a lot of new tricks. I haven't done much art since art school and recently just started getting into Photoshop a few months ago.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    *high school, I mean.
    Just made a set of guard activating skills and states for characters mechanical suits. Organized, cleaned up and refined formulas for weapons elements and fleshed out all the traits for the 5 main suits. All in 30 mins. Feeling accomplished? Maybe. Have to do mapping. Hate mapping...
    Trying to draw today. It just isn't happening. My lines look...horrendous. Totally not in it today
    Titanfall looked all good in the ads and trailers with their movies which have no representation of gameplay. Then I see it is first person. My interest just fell out. Boo...
    Hirei
    Hirei
    Titanfall is pretty fun :)
    That awkward moment when you plan out what's going to happen tomorrow then wake up but find your motivation still unconscious
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    You woke up, step one complete! No reason to stop now!
    Months of pestering the wonderful staff with questions from basic things to more complex actions. Months of copy and pasting what they've told me into notepad made txt files for future reference. Best thing I could have done...
    Kind of bummed that in change actor parameters for permaent increases, I can only change the base parameters and not add features like install critical bonus or state resist permanently to character directly. Gotta add copies of an actor and switch em out for that feature.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    It might be possible to do it with a script call. I'm not a scripter, but that seems simpler than having a ton of actors in the database.
    CWells
    I wonder. I'll see if script calls can help with that.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I have a Dynamic Features script that might do what you need. But if you ARE after help doing what you're trying to do, it should go into the forum, not here ;)
    My computer crashes frequently...
    What OS are ya using?
    CWells
    I have Windows 7. Oddly enough though the actual number/version says 6.2 or something like that. Strange. But I get blue screen memory dumps. Especially if I play a game or have a big program up. RPGMaker, the rarest of crashes. Photoshop its crashed...
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Same here, it's been happening to me for a while now even with all new parts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120