Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally. Who knew multiple choice events could take so long? Labels, conditionals,labels..
    Spent all day yesterday fine tuning and assigning skills to all characters. So worth the work.
    Proud of completing one of the larger lists in my events. Conditional branches getting knocked down. Hard part is almost over
    It's a forest of conditional branches. Never will I have 6 main characters again...
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    common events can help somewhat

good luck
    CWells
    You mean make a common event to check for which character is in the party? I still have to create the dialogue in each event around them all. I'm doing alright though.
    How To Train Your Dragon 2. The animator in me is drooling feverishly. The gay little boy in me is squealing with a pitch violent enough to shatter glass. And the adult in me is trying to hide his shame...
    Xoltox
    Xoltox
    ... HTTD 2 is out? Can you give me a link?
    Xoltox
    Xoltox
    OK... I got it..
    CWells
    Yeah...teaser trailer for 2014 of June.
    I am making a bunch of lizard battlers to share. Because we need sexy lizard men/women type monsters.
    I love the show Dexter but am totally sick of it's ridiculous philosophy and main character who continues to run in circles with himself
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I just hope Vogel isn't the bad guy, I'll be so disappointed otherwise.
    LuckyLeafGames
    LuckyLeafGames
    Great show. Implementing elements into an RPG
    I just perfected a troop event where an enemy splits in two and three. so much fun
    Planets are the poop balls of the universe
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Or fart balls.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    If the universe is chaos, why is the earth so perfect?
    CWells
    I never said anything about chaos or perfection. The earth isn't perfect. If it was, it wouldn't be constantly changing.
    I know I make lots of threads asking for help but I do my best to make sure that the help I received isn't for nothing. Thank you people for all the help you give
    Chrome
    Chrome
    I bet $2.00 that you wont finish your game and its gonna be all for nothing..lol
    Conect11
    Conect11
    CWells, as MK3 said "there is no knowledge that is not power."
    I spend so much time playing with battle mechanics I never do the art for my games...
    NPC
    NPC
    I have the opposite problem.
    Liak
    Liak
    Befriend yourselves with the "release something attitude". Which is, in other words: Release something. We all have our great ideas for epic 40-hours games. But maybe start small. Make yourself a name, so people are more willing to help you with the more serious stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi