Recent content by Cythera

1. Cythera

RMMV Origin Hunt

Thanks @Kupotepo ! Those have actually been fixed, but I didn't feel some passable issues warranted a whole game update haha. All the goodies in the storage shed are on the other shelves, so if choose to steal from the poor town even after the guy asked you not to take any of the limited...
  2. Cythera

What resources do you use for skills in your game?

I use a few resources, depending on the skill type: 1. Physical skills; cooldowns 2. Magical skills; MP costs. Some have HP costs - this HP cost magic skills are used to restore the user's MP, so it's a trade thing going on 3. Soul skills; Soul Points (TP system renamed) These are kind of like...
  3. Cythera

"Who made this stupid, overly-complicated maze-and-puzzle nonsense with encounters throughout...

"Who made this stupid, overly-complicated maze-and-puzzle nonsense with encounters throughout it?! I want to punch them - oh. Whoops..." I think we go there in our quest to make a challenge for the player, forgetting that if a section of our game is difficult for us, most players will find it...
  4. Cythera

*Free notification* :kaopride:

*Free notification* :kaopride:
  5. Cythera

Your Favorite Thing to do in Games?

Achievements <3 Character customizing - okay, more like weapon customizing. Give me that Deadly Death Sword of Doom! Battles...kind of. I like a challenge, so I usually charge headfirst into boss battles, underlevelled, under-equipped, and with only 2 potions I enjoy a solid storyline as well...
  6. Cythera

Oh no! We've all been there, bg :3 The worst is the panicking you do trying to find and then...

Oh no! We've all been there, bg :3 The worst is the panicking you do trying to find and then solve the problem, only to realize it was a beginners' mistake. Congrats, you win shame! Please insert 5 hours to play again.
  7. Cythera

I is master? Awwwww <3 I know what ya mean though, haha. Just an embarrassing brain-dead moment!

I is master? Awwwww <3 I know what ya mean though, haha. Just an embarrassing brain-dead moment!
  8. Cythera

RMMV Origin Hunt

~~I wanted to post a bit of a spoiler/teaser of something I've been working on recently: A fast travel system! This thing has stalled my progress on my game for so long, since it's so...graphics-heavy...my worst enemy... But now it's well on its way, and I wanted to post it here! So, hype...
  9. Cythera

*Adds new plugin to game* *Tests new plugin on old save file* *panics when it doesn't work...

*Adds new plugin to game* *Tests new plugin on old save file* *panics when it doesn't work, spending 45 minutes combing through code and praying it isn't a compatibility issue* So. I done good. I forgot the beginner rules of plugin use. >.>
  10. Cythera

RMVXA Sundew Nightmare: The Omega Cut

Good, there's other endings! :3 I've heard (fortunately never played...) of games that add a cheek 'Ending A' text, when it's the only ending, and I feel that's a really cruel way to add 'replay' factor - super happy that's the not the case here!
  11. Cythera

Post your old project screenshots!

Ooohhh boy, when I first started in MV, thinking my first game was going to be the game, I was bloody awful at mapping. At least 5 maps come to mind right away, but I'll post probably the biggest change...the world maps.
  12. Cythera

RMVXA Sundew Nightmare: The Omega Cut

Alrighty, I played this through to the very end! I got Ending A (hopefully there's more than one possible ending and this isn't just text put there to trick people into thinking there are more endings when it's just one haha)
  13. Cythera

Thanks; I'm hoping I passed too! Felt really confident with the exam. And no, Kupo, it's not...

Thanks; I'm hoping I passed too! Felt really confident with the exam. And no, Kupo, it's not very hard - least, I didn't find the course difficult. It involved organic chemistry, electrochemistry, thermochemistry, and equilibriums (solids, solutions, and acids & bases). I get the results for...
  14. Cythera

Phew, just took my chemistry exam today! Ready to play some games and maybe get some more...

Phew, just took my chemistry exam today! Ready to play some games and maybe get some more project work in! If anyone's got a game they want feedback on...let me know. Too many choices; I can't decide! I give good feedback :3 And ya know, if you wanna try my game in exchange... ;)
  15. Cythera

I must admit...I always thought 'aoe' stood for 'all of enemies'...

I must admit...I always thought 'aoe' stood for 'all of enemies'...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And (un)surprisingly, I already started developing a old project as MZ code right off from the bat. Waiting the launch anxiously...
Is there a single word I can use instead Magic Defense", but has the same meaning?
does anyone know where I could theoretically post a game i made full of copyrighted content so that I can get feedback on it

edit: not looking to make any money or anything. just want criticism
Yay! It's raining! ^.^
I decided to take part in the One Map Game Challenge. :LZSexcite:
Finished the map itself, just need to finish the actual game lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhateverImDrunk