CzarSquid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *looks intently at avatar* *gasps* How didn't I saw that before? I thought it was a 2D doodle that was cute but... It is a plushie!
    Want to make a mini-roguelike prototype game in RPGmaker but school eats up all my time :c
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Yeah... RL has its good sides but I wish we had time pockets sometimes and it wouldn't affect our age at all!
    Making two rpgs. One super serious and the other super silly. I can't make up my mind which one to work on so I'll just play Paper Mario Thousand Year Door instead :D
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Tackling 2 projects at once isn't a good idea for a new dev; it's easy to get overwhelmed. Be careful...
    L.W. Flouisa
    L.W. Flouisa
    One could do two smaller projects.
    CzarSquid
    CzarSquid
    One project is practically done with just polishing needed. The second one is also a small project that just needs a ton of art assets made
    Not sure which I like better: Programming random NPCs or Important NPCS. Random NPCs are fun because you can do more silly things with them.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Yes you can! :D
    KanaX
    KanaX
    I have found out that fully developed important NPCs can be just as fun. Having silly things happen to them may mean much more than a random NPC.
    The new Friend 2 game is now offically called Friends.
    Blah_Blee
    Blah_Blee
    Add the F.R.I.E.N.D.S opening theme to the intro, and I'll give it a 10/10 review, no questions asked.
    I don't have a release date for Friend 2 but I am working on it a little bit at a time. The main map is almost functional (no NPCs yet).
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    I heard you're releasing it on June 40th :D !!
    CzarSquid
    CzarSquid
    You heard correctly. I'm also planning day 1 DLC and will be released on the pirate bay store.
    Simon D. Aelsi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.
On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cylria