D.L. Yomegami's latest activity

• D.L. Yomegami
    D.L. Yomegami commented on D.L. Yomegami's profile post.
    So in case you're wondering why people often suggest throwing out the default formula: this kind of thing is why. I'm still trying to...
  • D.L. Yomegami
    So the best way I can think of to make the default buffs/debuffs play nice with the default atk * 4 - def * 2 formula is to design...
  • D.L. Yomegami
    You could lower defense even further, but then you risk defense buffs becoming completely worthless instead. 1.5 times pitiful defense...
  • D.L. Yomegami
    But after 2 stacks of debuff, that same attack is now doing 240 damage; a two-thirds decrease. Now factor in 2 stacks of buff (boosting...
  • D.L. Yomegami
    So you need to make defense lower than offense, but even then debuffs are still stupid. As an example, an attack of 240 to a defense of...
  • D.L. Yomegami
    Well, the 1.5 boost for 2 stacks of default buff are fine for the most part, but 2 stacks of debuff cut stats in half and that's when...
  • D.L. Yomegami
    D.L. Yomegami updated their status.
    To anyone thinking about using VX Ace's/MV's/MZ's default damage formulas with the default buff/debuff system: Don't.
  • D.L. Yomegami
    1. If you are using RPG Maker MZ for your current game, what plugins are you using? At the moment, Visustella's core plugins. Maybe...
  • D.L. Yomegami
    No hard feelings to anyone involved... just my honest opinions. 1. Not using MZ. 2. Pretty much 100%. I mean, I also think the price...
  • D.L. Yomegami
    D.L. Yomegami reacted to HalfTime's post in the thread The RPG Maker Meme Thread with Haha Haha.
    Been lurking for a while, decided to contribute. [/spoiler]
  • D.L. Yomegami
    I've got an updated version that cleans up a lot of the messiness coming. While I hadn't intended to since web deploys are much smaller...
  • D.L. Yomegami
    If you're getting the "Failed to initialize graphics" error on Chrome, make sure you have hardware acceleration turned on. I had it...
  • D.L. Yomegami
    D.L. Yomegami reacted to FirestormNeos's post in the thread The RPG Maker Meme Thread with Haha Haha.
    Me @ 10 PM: I should go to bed at midnight. Me @ 11 PM: Me @ 2:30 AM: wait what time is it again? *looks at corner of computer that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there a way to add pictures to profile posts?
I just graduated from high school yesterday!
I accidently wipe out my entire hdd...
Hey everyone, I'm going to do winners announcement post for the OCCIII after we get the edit bar fixed. It's kind of hard to do any announcement without formatting! Thanks for the patience.
3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archon126