d3j4-v00d00
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• That moment when you get distracted by things like "work" and "real life" and "keeping food on the table" instead of making games. :kaosigh:
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    I don't really know how it feels to "Keeping food on the table" because I don't have kids [unless I understand this wrong?}
    d3j4-v00d00
    d3j4-v00d00
    Aww, your heart is in a good place, Bendyizzt. No, no kids here. Just one person trying to figure out quarantine and work. I won't lie, it's been easier on me than some others.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Thanks, d3j4-v00d00, and true, it has not been easy for me [dispite the food part] maybe you and me can chat sometime [just a friendly chat, nothing weird]
    I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
    • Love
    Reactions: Quexp
    d3j4-v00d00
    d3j4-v00d00
    Saaaaame. What I like the most about tutorials is that somebody else has done the heavy lifting! :cutesmile: Andar has a great jumping-off point for RPG Maker VX Ace, but I bet it could be translated to any of the systems.
    Reactions: Quexp
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    Never take RPG making lightly. Unlike a AAA company, you're usually all on your own & have to do what is normally divided to many different people with various talents like audio, graphics, story/script writing, programming, etc. It's a LOT for 1 person to handle & many have experienced burnout because they underestimated the amount of work it takes.
    d3j4-v00d00
    d3j4-v00d00
    Absolutely, Animebryan. It's easy to lose yourself in a project and then get frustrated/burnt out when it doesn't go the way you think it should. (´。_。`) That's why pacing yourself is such a crucial skill to learn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broskiman1