d3j4-v00d00
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• That moment when you get distracted by things like "work" and "real life" and "keeping food on the table" instead of making games. :kaosigh:
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    I don't really know how it feels to "Keeping food on the table" because I don't have kids [unless I understand this wrong?}
    d3j4-v00d00
    d3j4-v00d00
    Aww, your heart is in a good place, Bendyizzt. No, no kids here. Just one person trying to figure out quarantine and work. I won't lie, it's been easier on me than some others.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Thanks, d3j4-v00d00, and true, it has not been easy for me [dispite the food part] maybe you and me can chat sometime [just a friendly chat, nothing weird]
    I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
    • Love
    Reactions: Quexp
    d3j4-v00d00
    d3j4-v00d00
    Saaaaame. What I like the most about tutorials is that somebody else has done the heavy lifting! :cutesmile: Andar has a great jumping-off point for RPG Maker VX Ace, but I bet it could be translated to any of the systems.
    Reactions: Quexp
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    Never take RPG making lightly. Unlike a AAA company, you're usually all on your own & have to do what is normally divided to many different people with various talents like audio, graphics, story/script writing, programming, etc. It's a LOT for 1 person to handle & many have experienced burnout because they underestimated the amount of work it takes.
    d3j4-v00d00
    d3j4-v00d00
    Absolutely, Animebryan. It's easy to lose yourself in a project and then get frustrated/burnt out when it doesn't go the way you think it should. (´。_。`) That's why pacing yourself is such a crucial skill to learn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tenjung