D4yz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello world. I think- some Request Work is in line for this weekend.
    LOL Fell asleep at the computer last night, has some interesting effects on my work... o.o
    To alll aspiring and current game makers. Pocket size memo pads are your best friend. You know those random, right in the middle of work moments like, "Damn would that be awesome to impliment!" Gotta keep track of all those random thoughts! ^^
    That moment when you feel alone. And you know even if every person in the world was talking to you- you'd feel the same.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Been there. Take the initiative and ask for the attention you need, it's the only thing that will help.
    Reactions: D4yz
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Or at least the only thing that helps me.
    Arkecia
    Arkecia
    Attention certainly helps, personal attention even better if it's one on one. I feel that way a lot since I live in a bubble, hopefully you have a friend you can talk to.
    Oh yea! I got a fire in my belly now! > :) Story lining is about to hit full swing, watch out 'Nin, Dads got work to do! And ofcourse I'll take the few minutes I can around his little 9 month old schedule lol. ^^;
    This project is losing steam..
    West Mains
    West Mains
    That's why you need to go nuclear, son.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    put some fuel to the fire and carry on!
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    well, it produces much much more power with the same amount of fuel... which means he needs faster water recycling methods if he is to make it work continuously... which is why Nuclear power plants have those ultra large hyperbolic cooling towers...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head
I'm glad I found those fishies by @whtdragon so I had a proper base to start pixeling the first enemies in the game.
Such cuties... yeah.
Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.
Please pop up a storm. Please pop up a storm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
figaro24