Recent content by D4yz

1. D4yz

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Pharonix… you are awesome! Thank you!
  2. D4yz

Hey Pharonix, Need your help again! ^^; I can proudly say I've spent most of my free time the past 2 days trying. I just need you to verify my syntax real quick, and why it isn't working perhaps. <LeTBS Encounter Maps> default: 4 area [1]: 5 area [2]: 6 </LeTBS Encounter Maps> I can default...
  3. D4yz

Well, not so hard to understand now. Thanks Pharonix, I think I was overthinking it a bit. However, that said, I now have a new issue. ^^; Or rather, a continuing issue. I can't seem to activate the LeTBS at all for random encounters? I really haven't strayed far from the Demo's material. So to...
  4. D4yz

Hello! I'm just curious if someone could elaborate on the- -portion. Just an explanation of the different variables, can't seem to figure it out. Perhaps with some examples? ^^
  5. D4yz

VXA Icon and Title Screen for my game

Hahah, don't stress. It's not a big deal. Just for the record, this was made:
  6. D4yz

VXA Icon and Title Screen for my game

Hello, I think you may want to be a bit more specific with your request. I actually began to put something together, and 40 minutes in I realized that I really have no idea what style you want this work to be done in. Your shield would be a more photo-realistic style, where as your...
  7. D4yz

Women`s underwear, a pack of condoms, and a cuccumber. For maximum `Wtf`factor, you should be male.

Women`s underwear, a pack of condoms, and a cuccumber. For maximum `Wtf`factor, you should be male.
  8. D4yz

Hello world. I think- some Request Work is in line for this weekend.

Hello world. I think- some Request Work is in line for this weekend.
  9. D4yz

Game Making Drive Feb 2014

TODAYS POST! Because I can do that. So this morning I spent a bunch of time poking around with mapping. And I feel like it won't be the biggest hurdle, comprehension wise, in this process. There is certainly alot of editing and fine tuning though. I may take on paralax mapping because having to...
  10. D4yz

Another back post.. I'm beginning to think I may infact have minor narcolepsy. >.< I still have all my windows open from working last night. Started modifying the town of Mistra to better fit with Mack sized sprites. Had the right door frames, but not home proportions. My procrastionation of...
  11. D4yz

Request Sprite Edit.

At a standstill. I do apologize for the delay. I just have a farely tight schedule as of late. Tommorow I'll try to find the time to complete 1 of 3. If I rush it, the overall quality would drop for sure.
  12. D4yz

Well, I'm home this morning. And I gotta say Valentines Day was pretty sweet. Anyhow I'm gonna post my WIP of the land Bio I started in the morning yesterday, but I never got around to getting back home to finish it. This is, infact, the last land bio. I'll be finishing it today. But I've been...
  13. D4yz

Writting is still on hold today. Finished the rest of the interiors on my first map and tried my hand at skill graphics. Turns out making a burning scythe is alot harder then initialy presumed. Only 1 more land bio to do. The finality of anything is always so daunting to me. I don't expect to...
  14. D4yz

A WIP of my only current map work. Still figureing out the house sizes for proper feel with Mac sprites, and placement of vegetation etc. Just way to burnt to have written anything tonight. This was much more relaxing and enjoyable.
  15. D4yz

My contribution for today. I seriously have to go to bed, up for 3am to be gone at 4:30am from work to do on site maintainence of a clients blade. A bit rushed on this Bio. v.v Anyhow-

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:
Mmmm I love Coca Cola candy! :kaoluv:
aaaand my power is out. I sometimes think that I'm cursed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauram22