Recent content by d_a_renoir

1. d_a_renoir

Is this a default plugin or a custom one?

Oh, I see. VN Maker doesn't have a demo or shows a preview of the assets. Would you be able to identify this screen layout/UI though? I've played a few RMMV games, none ever had anything like this.
  2. d_a_renoir

Is this a default plugin or a custom one?

I recently saw this considerably unique look on an RMMV game, and I wonder if this is a custom plugin/scripting or if this is part of what RMMV gives you? Secondarily, does anyone recognize if the character art is from a purchaseable set or a custom artwork that the creator got for themselves...
  3. d_a_renoir

Rename a map with script

I didn't remove anything. I actually thought you meant I should add your code into the script. So based on Roninator's comment, did you mean I should've put them on the script call? Because I used the script call instructed in the original script itself.
  4. d_a_renoir

Rename a map with script

Tried calling this script call_map_name (19, "new name") Got a no method error. Undefined [] for nil:NilClass The referred line goes like this: $game_system.ma_map_names[real_name].nil?
  5. d_a_renoir

Rename a map with script

The script is meant to call a "name input screen". I understand enough of RGSS to understand that this part is part of the name input screen (inserting the text you input into the database) map_name = load_data ("Data/MapInfos.rvdata")[map_id].name $game_system.ma_map_names[map_name] =...
  6. d_a_renoir

Rename a map with script

Is it possible to rename a map with a script? I saw modern algebra's script where the player can manually enter a name, but is it possible to instead use an item to rename the map? Or set the map name using Areas and such? Modern Algebra's code under spoiler
  7. d_a_renoir

Anyone has Ying's animal skin icons?

Sorry for necropost, but thank you so much! I'm so glad someone still has it because I couldn't find ut anywhere. I had computer difficulties shortly after making the request and completely forgot I already made this request.
  8. d_a_renoir

Anyone has Ying's animal skin icons?

I remember back in RPG Maker VX forums Ying posted this nice set of animal skins icons. I've gone to Ying's and GrandmaDeb's resource showcase threads, and the animal skins aren't on them. Does anyone still has a copy of that somewhere?
  9. d_a_renoir

Need help identifying MV tileset

Ah, so it'a new engine. I hope their assets will be sold for the pc in the future, like with Rpg Maker DS.
  10. d_a_renoir

I did! I asked both in English and Japanese, but I'm not receiving any replies from them :(
  11. d_a_renoir

Hm, I'm not seeing the narrow wall-roofs, the curved fish roof-toppings, nor the bamboo patches... Are there tileset parts that are not visible in the product previews?
  12. d_a_renoir

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I saw this amazing Feudal Japan sample map in the Japanese RPG Maker Twitter, and I'd like to know if this is a pack that they've made available. The tiles in the dock on the left looks very similar to the VX Samurai pack, but the roofs shown in...
  13. d_a_renoir

Martial Arts Based Resources (MV)

@mlogan That was just the sample image from the store page, though, not the actual resource piece. Is that also not allowed? Really! That's the first time I heard it. I thought the gi is styled after the kimono, so both men and women wear it the same way (left over right).
  14. d_a_renoir

[VX/Ace]Need help IDENTIFYING sprites

Thanks so much!
  15. d_a_renoir

Martial Arts Based Resources (MV)

The green clothing at the end of the row, next to the text, looks close enough. Is there something wrong with that one? Like, maybe it's actually missing the belt or something? The hands are covering the waist. I can't see properly. content removed

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peem9262