Recent content by DadGuyDrawing

1. Spriter Plugin

Ok, think I fixed it. Looks like this code had "_spriteMask" instead of "_spriterMask" in line 329 of the Javascript file. I also added trim() function to the 1st two params to get of additional spaces.
  2. Spriter Plugin

So I got this working with an actor, but when I try it with an event using random movement I receive the following error: I'm using this in the event that is causing the error: This is the actor info that works: Any Ideas why this wouldn't be working? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  3. Eli's Book

I'm having an issue where when people download my game from google drive with this plugin, the name gets changed to "Eli_s_book.js". It seems to work when it gets renamed back to "Eli's_book.js", but you might consider distributing it without an apostrophe.
  4. RMMV Dragonbones Display index issue (Kelyep DB, and Olivia Dragonbones Event Pictures)

Just to add to this it seems like it is when I have multiple meshes in a group. When I switch from between them with a display index it only displays inconsistently. Any ideas?
  5. RMMV Dragonbones Display index issue (Kelyep DB, and Olivia Dragonbones Event Pictures)

Hello! I'm having an issue where my dragonbones animation is working properly in the editor, but when I import it into my game the blinking eye animations dont work. I believe that I have isolated it to the fact that I am using the display index within the animation to change the "Eyelid" mesh...
  6. Best inventory screen?

I'm looking for some inspiration for a good inventory screen. Does anyone know (or better yet can share a screenshot) of an rpgmaker game that made a really slick, cool, functional or creative inventory screen? Thanks!
  7. Path To Ruin - Intro Cutscene Completed!

Wow, even better then!
  8. Path To Ruin - Intro Cutscene Completed!

Love the trailer and the artwork looks beautiful. I'd agree on cutting the last section from the trailer. Also might be nice to have some kind of closing image or statement, it ends sort of abruptly. If I were to offer some constructive criticism it is that the gameplay itself looks kind of...
  9. RMMV add skills to status menu?

Maybe does anyone know how I could push the individual scenes for Skills, Status menu, Attributes et? Then I could just make a custom choice menu and have each choice run a script to push the scenes?
  10. RMMV add skills to status menu?

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place! Please advise and I will move it... Does anyone know how I can add the skills page to the status menu? I can access the skills menu from the main menu, but I can't figure out a way to add it as a submenu of the status menu. This is a bummer...
  11. Spriter Plugin

@KanaX thanks! Ill try it right now
  12. Spriter Plugin

Questions for anyone who has some experience with this plugin: I wanted to use it to make sprites be able to change clothes programmatically. For example, event 1 is a townsperson base sprite, and then a random number determines whether they are wearing a red or blue hat. Would that work...
  13. Iavra Animate Everything (+ Easing Library)

Not sure if I'm still allowed to post on this thread, but I have a question: how do I delay the start of a tween? I have 3 pics that I want to tween at different intervals, so would be helpful if I could use the delay method, but I don't really understand how. Here is my existing code: var...
  14. (MV Conversion) MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc

Great job on this and thanks! Looking forward to trying it out tonight.
  15. advantage of eventing over javascript?

Maybe I just need to be better organized... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c100note