dahlys
Last Activity:
Nov 26, 2017
Food item

Share This Page

dahlys

Meatbun, from California, USA

Veteran

Took wallet damage from all the Halloween game sales. Oops. Off I go to terrify myself into sleeplessness... Oct 28, 2017

dahlys was last seen:
Nov 26, 2017
    1. Skurge
      Skurge
      Just wanted to check with you if you were still active, I've managed to get around to altering all the playable maps in the project to have larger roads.
    2. dahlys
      dahlys
      Took wallet damage from all the Halloween game sales. Oops. Off I go to terrify myself into sleeplessness...
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        You're not alone...... :p
        Here's to a stingy November!!!
        Oct 28, 2017
        dahlys likes this.
    3. Vincent Chu
      Vincent Chu
      You seem amazingly knowledgeable and helpful for someone who's only joined not so long ago. I'm impressed. I also like the Suikoden games and the original Chinese story (except for the ending).
      1. dahlys likes this.
      2. dahlys
        dahlys
        I worked with rmxp a lot waaaaay back, so I'm familiar with eventing. I stopped because I lost the installation cd and my old pc died. More recently while writing plugins I scoured through quite a bit of the rmmv base code and made a note of all the useful script calls...I never had any motivation to learn ruby/rgss, but javascript is a different story.
        Oct 6, 2017
    4. dahlys
      dahlys
      Plugin writing is too much fun. Next goal: A Suikoden Trading System.
      1. just1witness
        just1witness
        Have you ever done a suikoden battle system?
        Oct 6, 2017
      2. dahlys
        dahlys
        No, but I'm guessing you're referring to the army battles right? The normal battle system is pretty standard for a jrpg. The rock-paper-scissors battle of suikoden 1 is doable but the TBS/RTS style of later games is too complicated of a mini-game for me to want to do.
        Oct 6, 2017
  • About

Food item
    About Me:
    I am a bun. Please don't eat me.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am a bun. Please don't eat me.