dahlys
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wanted to check with you if you were still active, I've managed to get around to altering all the playable maps in the project to have larger roads.
    You seem amazingly knowledgeable and helpful for someone who's only joined not so long ago. I'm impressed. I also like the Suikoden games and the original Chinese story (except for the ending).
    Reactions: dahlys
    dahlys
    dahlys
    I worked with rmxp a lot waaaaay back, so I'm familiar with eventing. I stopped because I lost the installation cd and my old pc died. More recently while writing plugins I scoured through quite a bit of the rmmv base code and made a note of all the useful script calls...I never had any motivation to learn ruby/rgss, but javascript is a different story.
    Plugin writing is too much fun. Next goal: A Suikoden Trading System.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Have you ever done a suikoden battle system?
    dahlys
    dahlys
    No, but I'm guessing you're referring to the army battles right? The normal battle system is pretty standard for a jrpg. The rock-paper-scissors battle of suikoden 1 is doable but the TBS/RTS style of later games is too complicated of a mini-game for me to want to do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleepycap