Recent content by Daisetsu

1. Daisetsu

How to Publish an RPG Maker Game on Steam

I have 2 questions: Can you release your game free on this way or is it only for commercial use? Is it a problem if include as example the rick and morty intro music from youtube or is it a copyright break? I mean i dont wanna make profit with these game so it should be ok or not? Second:Is it...
  2. Daisetsu

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

Nope, only you can do this in Edit Mode.
  3. Daisetsu

thanks for following :)

thanks for following :)
  4. Daisetsu

Battle on Train and on Moving Platforms

I already tried that, i dont get it work like it should :/. Thats why i thought maybe the plugin from Hime have some special command. Yeah maybe i should do that because i like that style alot.
  5. Daisetsu

Battle on Train and on Moving Platforms

Does somebody know which command exactly is need to scrooll like that? Could not find the orginal Scroolling plugin from hime. Tried with the SRD plugin but could not manage to do it. I mean how goes it up and down ?
  6. Daisetsu

Choice Window Position

Works like a Charm! Danke, daran hatte ich nicht gedacht. Simple und gute Lösiung. Thanks nochmal!
  7. Daisetsu

Choice Window Position

Is there a way to fix this? I want to make the windows position at the bottom. Thanks for the help!
  8. Daisetsu

Windows 10 and Steam - Cant select anything

Youre a Hero! Now it working again thanks for your help!
  9. Daisetsu

how can the player create characters at the start?

you could try that: http://sumrndm.site/character-creator/#:~:text=This%20is%20a%20plugin%20that,replaced%20with%20Character%20Creator%20EX! but only working with the standart mv char sizes.
  10. Daisetsu

Windows 10 and Steam - Cant select anything

I have real a problem... i bought a new computer because the old one not working anymore. This Pc is with Windows 10 and my Rpg maker MV is on Steam. Everyhting working fine no crashing nothing but i cant select anything. But its seems that all the charsets that are already set are working...
  11. Daisetsu

Shenmue 2 Leaf Catching [MV]

Yeah i wanted to make some sort of minigame like this. My first idea was maybe to this "press button if time is right thing" but thought maybe someone has a better idea, of course it does not must be 3d or something. And it dont must be 1:1 copy.
  12. Daisetsu

Shenmue 2 Leaf Catching [MV]

I wanna do something similar to the cherry blossom leaf catching in shenmue 2. Someone have i idea, how to do it? Normaly i do stuff like this myself by scripting it with switches and variables but i dont have any real good idea how to to this here.
  13. Daisetsu

I am searching for some Gym Equipment

Somebody know where to get some tiles or charsets? cant find anything. I mean things like treadmill, weight bench, etc. thanks for the help.
  14. Daisetsu

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Wow, this is looking insane!
  15. Daisetsu

Mogs Title Screen Himawari - Add Layer

Is there a Way to add Layer (Picture - Non-Animated)? I tried with Mogs Titlelayer but then the Layer is over the Himawari Char Pictures etc. I wanna add a Picture between Hinmawari and the Titlename . Edit:Here is the link to the plugin ->...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickismyname