Recent content by DaklozeDuif

1. DaklozeDuif

Timed Bar Display

This looks handy, but the dropbox link is dead. :aswt2: Anyone have a mirror, or a link to a similar script?
  2. DaklozeDuif

Skip "Skill Type" selection in menu

Sadly, your suggestion only really affects commands in battle, which isn't what I need. :rsad:
  3. DaklozeDuif

Not sure if that post was meant for this thread. :rswt2:
  4. DaklozeDuif

New attack skill

I think this has what you are looking for: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/26/yep-51-weapon-unleash/
  5. DaklozeDuif

Yes, this is what I want. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough.
  6. DaklozeDuif

Remove Attack Command (Sometimes)

So if I understood this correctly, you want to hide attack/guard from the battle menu entirely when these skills are disabled? If that is the case, you can use this script: Window_ActorCommand.prototype.makeCommandList = function() { if (this._actor) { if (this._actor.canAttack) {...
  7. DaklozeDuif

My game only has one skill type. This however, means that whenever someone wants to use a skill from the menu while on the map, they have make one more click than is necessary in order to select a skill: Open Menu > Select Skills > Select Actor > Select Skill Type > Select Skill That's not...
  8. DaklozeDuif

RPG Maker MV to Android Export Tool

Hrm, I'm a little antsy about installing programs made by unknown posters that require administrator privileges. Has anybody else tried this yet?
  9. DaklozeDuif

[RELEASED] LeTBS 0.4

Update: I was wrong about skill Yanfly cooldowns/warmups not working. It does work, but it is a bit wonky due to the way turns work. I did not realize that every action a character performs counts as a turn. Also, all warmups are reduced by 1, even if you get the very first turn. (Though...
  10. DaklozeDuif

[RELEASED] LeTBS 0.4

Edited! See below.
  11. DaklozeDuif

[RELEASED] LeTBS 0.4

Wow, this demo is amazing. Great job.
  12. DaklozeDuif

Quasi ABS

This plugin looks really cool. Consider me hyped.
  13. DaklozeDuif

*Updated* Android/iOS - Converting your project with Intel XDK / Uploading to Google Play Store

If you mean installing Crosswalk and then using the command line to create the APK: I already did that. It actually has the same issue I'm having now AND it has broken sound. And I am pretty sure the XDK conversion runs smoother. (Though that might just have been me) Thanks for the advice though.
  14. DaklozeDuif

*Updated* Android/iOS - Converting your project with Intel XDK / Uploading to Google Play Store

Uh all of them. And one of them is the default chest open sound effect. The one that you get in a brand new project. I'll give it a shot, but I was kind of hoping that the later versions of Crosswalk would work with RPG Maker MV. Or is it just a bug in 19? Update: It works! Altough...
  15. DaklozeDuif

I have a bizarre issue. The app works fine. But it doesn't play sound effects. Music is OK though. So basically, anything in the BGM maps works (and even loops properly) but anything in the SE map is doesn't play. And both are .m4a files. Also I just noticed this thread is kinda old...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot