Birthday:
Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 31)
Home Page:
Family man at day. Villain at night.

Share This Page

Dalph

Nega Ralph™, Male, 31, from Italy

Veteran

Before travelling to a different country it's always safe to check what kind of behavior and habits are considered illegal there. Oct 20, 2018

1. Dalph
      Dalph
      Before travelling to a different country it's always safe to check what kind of behavior and habits are considered illegal there.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Amane Kagari I agree with you that some countries integrated religious law, a blasphemy law into their code of law. However, some countries used a secular code of law.

That is why the forum does not allow discussion about religion and politic because people take personal offense.
        Oct 20, 2018
        Dalph and Amane Kagari like this.
      3. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        Btw, I too am originally from Asia so I know somethings. But not much. Just from what I'm taught.
        Oct 20, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Amane Kagari, thank you for explaining so I understand; do not concern about it. Miscommunication happens always the time.

There are many Asian people here and many can understand what your logic are coming from.
        Oct 20, 2018
        Dalph and Amane Kagari like this.
    2. Dalph
      Dalph
      Hollow Knight is truly a magnificent game, puts easily many AAA titles to shame.
      1. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        silence dalphine...
        Oct 18, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      2. Kwerty
        Kwerty
        creativity meets passion
        Oct 18, 2018
        Dalph and Vance Raehart like this.
      3. Dalph
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      I love how Windows Hello struggles to recognize my face after I changed hairstyle, should've been called Windows Haircut.
      1. The Stranger and TakeHomeTheCup like this.
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      Windows 10 October Update (1809) rollout blocked because it deletes files in Documents. I'm starting to be tired of MS and their crap.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Why is Windows even messing around with your Documents folder? Windows 10 just sounds like glorified malware.
        Oct 9, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        It was an Insiders version, no?
        Oct 9, 2018
      5. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        Seriously, I starting to want to make the jump to Linux... Or at least make it my primary and Windows my secondary. Microsoft is sadly screwing everything up.
        Oct 9, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    5. Dalph
      Dalph
      I need an avatar.
      1. TakeHomeTheCup and The Stranger like this.
      3. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        I actually thought that you were an imposter.
        Oct 6, 2018
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Here to check that you're not an imposter... What happened, man?
        Oct 6, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Why do you need an avatar? Avatars are overrated.
        Oct 7, 2018
    6. Dalph
      Dalph
      Paypal asking for verification codes through sms suddenly and for no reason, even after I did it countless times already. -_-'
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Very Odd even when my account was selected for authentication and all the purchases I've made recently that's never happened.
        Sep 29, 2018
        atoms and Dalph like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I've never been asked for verification codes. Are you sure it's actually PayPal? Does the text contain any links?
        Sep 29, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        It's them and it's annoying me, they want verification codes every now and then and I dunno why. Should just contact the support and ask them what's going on.
        Sep 29, 2018
        atoms and The Stranger like this.
    7. Dalph
      Dalph
      Married life is much better than people think.
      1. Sharm, GoodSelf, DivideByZero and 5 others like this.
      3. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        Personally, I would really like to get married. Though I'm not sure how I would handle all the difficulties that come with it.

Marriage is nice, but difficult.
        Sep 28, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Until your significant other makes you get rid of all your gaming stuff, as is happening with someone on forums my BF is on... He and I are in agreement at least - gaming stuff or wife? One has to go? Not a tough call. =P
        Sep 29, 2018
      5. DivideByZero
        DivideByZero
        @TakeHomeTheCup - 17 years to the day. I wouldn't say that it has ever been difficult at all.
        Sep 29, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    8. Dalph
      Dalph
      1 week I don't even turn on my computers, such a highscore. *geek level decreases*
      1. The Stranger and Archeia like this.
      3. DivideByZero
        DivideByZero
        Mine was left on. Does that count?
        Sep 26, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        I don't know why westerners like calling themselves geeks so much. It reminds me of japs calling themselves otakus. Different culture, same tendencies I guess...
        Sep 27, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        It's just a slang, I don't like to say 'nerd' because I'm really not one.
        Sep 27, 2018
    9. Dalph
      Dalph
      TMW a cashier in a grocery store happily talks to you about their special offer of the week: Buy 2 Pay 3! And I'm like: WOW! Great one!
      1. Vance Raehart likes this.
      3. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        @Poryg i really envy the fatties, they can fist their belly buttons
        Sep 22, 2018
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        My middle finger goes...oh wait.
        Sep 22, 2018
        Vance Raehart likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Btw. I issued a better bargain one day. Pay double the price for the product and get 1+1 for free!
        Sep 22, 2018
    10. Dalph
      Dalph
      When you visit someone and their dog barks aggressively at you and the owner is like: Don't worry, he is quiet and calm. IF YOU SAY SO.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        When I was a teen we moved and I had neighbors who one of the first things they said to us was that their dogs were "good, quiet dogs". That first night though we were assailed not just by noisy yipping dogs half of the night but the very neighbors who claimed they were "quiet" barking obscenities back at the dogs.
        Sep 21, 2018
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        This continued for weeks until I started taking their dogs on walks with mine so that they weren't on chains 24/7, bored and so tightly wound that they'd bark at a pin drop. the dogs stopped barking but the neighbors still barked at each other screaming at the top of their lungs on a somewhat regular basis for as long as I lived there.
        Sep 21, 2018
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        @Philosophus Vagus Woooow. You were nicer about it than I probably would have been, but then again, I'm not a pet person at all. I still do think that people are blind, but in cases where it's the same behaviors they're also blind to their own problems and it extends outwards. You're right that humanity has a natural tendency to lie though, especially to ourselves.
        Sep 21, 2018
    11. Dalph
      Dalph
      Having a lot of fun with Tales of Berseria recently, good stuff.
      1. SpaceBot and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I enjoyed it for the most part. I didn't like some of the later dungeons because of how long they were. That said, I thought that the story, characters, and music were all great. :)
        Sep 18, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Yup, the dungeons are definitely the weakest part but the writing and the characters are great.
        Sep 18, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    12. Dalph
      Dalph
      Samsung vs Apple is the best rivarly since Goku vs Vegeta.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        How about Sony vs. Microsoft? Coke vs. Pepsi? P.C. vs Mac?
        Sep 16, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        Atari > Amiga
        *goes back to sleep*
        Sep 16, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        Tom & Jerry no.1
        Sep 16, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    13. Dalph
      Dalph
      Steve Jobs 2010: Nobody would ever buy big phones. Apple 2018: New Iphone XS Max is 6.5 inches and biggest phone ever!!! Seems legit.
      1. Otto and The Stranger like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        That's not only Apple making huge phones nowdays though, Xiaomi made the Mi Max 3 that is almost 7 inches and the Galaxy Note 9 is 6.4. A good percentage of modern smartphones is at least 6 inches.
        Sep 15, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        @Sharm : It doesn't even fit well in my pocket anymore. I find the weight of the phone is too much and I have to carry it another way, or it is in danger of ripping my pants.
        Sep 15, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        My current phone is sometimes too big, and it's the smaller version. I'm hoping that this one will last me for a very long time.
        Sep 15, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    14. Dalph
      Dalph
      TMW a brand new pen full of ink doesn't write...no-matter-what-you-do. *throws it from the window* There, take that!
      1. evmaster and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I bought a pack of two last month and discovered that one of the pens didn't work. lol. I felt ripped off. Luckily, I rarely need to use a pen. I'm the same with not wanting to clutter up my flat with loads of useless junk.
        Sep 10, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        I read on news someone got his head stabbed by a pen out of nowhere, hope this had nothing to do with our buddy @Dalph
        Sep 10, 2018
        Dalph and The Stranger like this.
      5. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        The pen version of Windows ME.
        Sep 16, 2018
    15. Dalph
      Dalph
      Having a tattoo with your lover's name is so stupid. What if you break up? You will end up with either a painful reminder or a scar.
      1. Snow White, The Stranger and Knayter like this.
      3. Otto
        Otto
        @Poryg I think computers have a slightly higher utility, overall, for me at least, I can do a lot of stuff with a computer that I wouldn't know how to replicate with a tattoo :p
        but seriously, I see what you mean, and I'm not ruling them out, I actually like most of the ones I see. I'm just not in a rush to get one.
        Sep 8, 2018
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Don't need a tattoo. Don't want a tattoo. If I ever got a tattoo, It would probably be Tifa though.
        Sep 8, 2018
      5. Alanood
        Alanood
        I believe in hate tattooing tho lol
        Sep 8, 2018
    16. Dalph
      Dalph
      There's a scary ghost wind here, it sounds like laments. ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
      1. Archeia, The Stranger and Vox Novus like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Free to use commercial and non commercial.
        Credit: Mother Nature.
        Sep 7, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Wooooow.
        Sep 7, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      5. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        Is it a fart?
        Sep 8, 2018
    17. Dalph
      Dalph
      I waste way too much time on Google Earth, random exploration is very fun.
      1. Knayter, Poryg and The Stranger like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Reminds me of running Pacman through Tokio on Google maps (or through hometown of my ex).
        Sep 5, 2018
      4. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        I'd say it's better to actually explore those places, cause you could encounter a boss monster you can beat up for exp and loot ! :D
        I heard their spawn rates were ridiculously low on our planet though. :c
        Sep 5, 2018
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Blackyu LOL! I heard the panda is a fairly rare real world monster that few have had the chance to fight. I wonder what loot it drops? :p
        Sep 5, 2018
        Blackyu and Dalph like this.
    18. Dalph
      Dalph
      "How do I download more ram?" Is the question I have been asked the most when they want me to repair their pc. A classic.
      1. Archeia, Poryg, Kes and 2 others like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        95 was slow and had a tendency to crash. 98SE was great though and I remembee playing a ton on msdos mode.
        Sep 4, 2018
      4. ??????
        ??????
        But in all seriousness dude, you can install something like 'msi ramdisk', and use your hdd/ssd as more ram. So, it is technically possible to download more ram, with its speed being dependent on your disk drive. :)
        Sep 4, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, if you run out of ram, windows will by default use the drives for ram, But hdd is very slow compared to ram.
        Sep 4, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    19. Dalph
      Dalph
      Scientists in 1970s: Flying cars will be everywhere after 40 years! Oh and we will explore other galaxies too! 2018: ....
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Considering people here can't drive regular cars, I'd hate to see them with flying cars.
        Sep 1, 2018
        Dalph and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      2. gstv87
        gstv87
        you should see the futurism predictions of 1890.
        Sep 1, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Sep 1, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    20. Dalph
      Dalph
      I don't understand why people always complain of fan noise in gaming laptops. If the fans are not working you will end up with a toaster.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Some people think hearing fans is a sign that something's wrong. Fans make a lot of noise when working. A lot of people complained about the ps4 making a lot of noise while playing intensive games, and devs had to explain to them how fans worked. xD
        Aug 31, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You only need to be worried if your computer produces so much heat that it becomes uncomfortable or outright painful when you touch it. I experienced this while playing SC2 on an old laptop. The area around the fan became so hot that I couldn't touch the keyboard.
        Aug 31, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        My computer produces only 25dB of noise even when it works hard. And I can barely hear it when it's calm despite having three fans on 100% power all the time (they're case fans and they're not customizable). When my old fans produced 45 dB of noise and something happened, I couls immediately recognize it.
        Aug 31, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 31)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalphy/
    Family man at day. Villain at night.
    About Me:
    I'm tall, witty and can be a good conversationalist.
    First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Computer Science