Birthday:
Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Family man at day. Villain at night.

Share This Page

Dalph

Nega Ralph™, Male, 32, from Italy

Veteran

Remember: When bread becomes like a rock, you can always make bruschetta to save it from the trashcan. Oct 6, 2019

1. Dalph
      Dalph
      I'm so turned off by competitive multiplayer games. If something doesn't have a story then I can't play it at all, feels like I waste time.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I don't think there's anything wrong for those types of games. If you like the competitive aspect or can get some buddies to play with. From a single player perspective it kind of sucks; I stopped playing Soul Calibur because I heard V was basically all about its multi-player content.
        Apr 10, 2017
        Dalph and Marsigne like this.
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        @Dalph Cool! I'm about the same age as you and I've felt the same kind of shift where simply "burning time" with games doesn't feel as good anymore. But there are some games with thin/no story that still really engage me in a *game* sense - stuff like League of Legends, Civilization, and even local multiplayer Super Smash. I guess it's similar to how Chess can be a lifelong passion for some.
        Apr 10, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
      4. cabfe
        cabfe
        Same here!
        I stay away from multiplayer since a long time ago and enjoy the Visual Novels which have good stories.
        I guess it goes with aging ^^
        Apr 10, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
    2. Dalph
      Dalph
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Woah hey hey there Vox, I have to turn him into a villain! There is no other way!
        Apr 9, 2017
        Susan and Vox Novus like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        I mean I grew up with B-Movies too to finally become the despicable thing that I am now.
        Apr 9, 2017
        Susan likes this.
      4. Gin
        Gin
        Your cat has mad ninja skills...R.E.S.P.E.C.T...xD http://i.imgur.com/FpUX3Wx.gif
        Apr 9, 2017
        Marsigne and Dalph like this.
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      I hate deadlines but sometimes they are useful to help you finishing things.
      1. Susan and Marsigne like this.
      2. Noct
        Noct
        I like to think of it as the 'panic monster' because I'm a procrastinator.
        Apr 8, 2017
        immatx and Dalph like this.
      3. immatx
        immatx
        That's so true, the 'panic monster' is my saving grace.
        Apr 8, 2017
        Noct likes this.
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      Looking forward to see the results of the March Madness Mini-Game Contest! So many great entries in there.
    5. Vance Raehart
    6. Dalph
      Dalph
      I had this art teacher at school when I was a kid who was always mean to me because I couldn't draw anything at all.
      1. Susan likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        That kind of reminds me of an English teacher I had - if you didn't write well, or you didn't finish every assignment on time, she'd put you behind "the wall". If you were behind "the wall" she wouldn't talk to you, let you talk to others, or really acknowledge you until you turned in all of your late work/revisions.

*coughs* I was never behind "the wall", though.
        Apr 6, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        This makes me sad and I never understand why such miserable people go into the field of education. When I was in college for a degree in education, I had to work with this horrid teacher. These kids were around 9, yet she insult them in front of the class for the quality of their art work.
        Apr 6, 2017
        Susan and Dalph like this.
      5. mlogan
        mlogan
        Or once, they were doing a project, gluing things on the paper. She walked over to one kid, and, displeased with how the kid was doing it (too much orange together), simply started ripping things off the paper. The only things I learned from her, was how NOT to teach.
        Apr 6, 2017
    7. Dalph
      Dalph
      Love the overall look of this website now, too bad I lost all my old friends/followers/stalkers with the update. :(
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Here are 30 Safari Balls. Now, go throw rocks at the forum members.
        Apr 5, 2017
        Susan, kovak, Reapergurl and 3 others like this.
      3. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        I miss having three topic poll questions, but other than that and having to find all my followed people again, the update is pretty nice.
        Apr 5, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Arisa
        Arisa
        And seeing who stalks you... That's gone (The profile visit count I mean)
        Apr 5, 2017
        Dalph and Reapergurl like this.
    8. Dalph
      Dalph
      Napping together is a very very very important part of a relationship.
      1. Susan, Reapergurl, Vox Novus and 3 others like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Indeed, how else is a man supposed to know his cat!?
        Apr 4, 2017
        bgillisp, Hollow 1977 and Dalph like this.
      4. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        Well, I guess spooning my stuffy bear is the closest I'll get...
        Apr 4, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        @Hollow 1977: :D

@Alexander Amnell: I always thought of dogs being less naughty than cats regarding this subject but apparently I was wrong. :p

@Vox Novus: In my case, my cat is the intruder. :)

@Reapergurl: You'll find someone eventually and when you'll stop searching for them (or you don't expect it). :)
        Apr 4, 2017
        Susan, Reapergurl and Vox Novus like this.
    9. Dalph
      Dalph
      I want to purchase a game on Steam. My budget is $30. If anyone has any suggestion about what to buy (even terrible) I'm up for listening.
      1. Susan likes this.
      3. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        Night in the Woods is a good game. Stardew Valley's pretty fun.
        Apr 3, 2017
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for when it goes on sale next. All the hate it got is unjustified. The game is fun and faithful to the Deus Ex franchise. Its story is a little weaker than Human Revolution, but it's got much better sidequests to make up for it.

I'd also second on Xcom and Orcs Must Die (get the 2nd one if you have the 1st one already).
        Apr 3, 2017
        Vox Novus likes this.
      5. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Alternatively, another reasonably good sci-fi game that seems to have gotten a lot of unjust hate is Technomancer. Sure not quite the AAA standard, but a fun 30 hours nonetheless.
        Apr 3, 2017
        Vox Novus likes this.
    10. Dalph
      Dalph
      If to be able to use the DLCs for MV we have to encrypt our game then how we are supposed to upload on Steam Workshop a game with them?
      1. Susan likes this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        It's not possible to upload anything there if the project is encrypted already. *shrugs*
        Apr 1, 2017
        Susan likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        o_O O-okay, so we have to encrypt our game, but it ... Hmm, has this been a problem with other makers, because my sister was able to get into my game using rpg maker vx ace when I know I had it on play only....
        Apr 2, 2017
    11. Dalph
      Dalph
      Talking italian cat:
      1. Susan, Reapergurl, Guiguimu and 2 others like this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        That sounds like words to me!
        Apr 1, 2017
        Reapergurl and Dalph like this.
      3. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Own cuteness overdose right here! Cats are awesome!
        Apr 1, 2017
        Reapergurl and Dalph like this.
      4. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        Kitty! ♥
        Apr 1, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
    12. Dalph
      Dalph
      Feels good to actually finish something with rm after so many failed tries.
      1. Susan, Matseb2611, GoodSelf and 4 others like this.
      2. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Are you going to release a game project?
        Mar 30, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        I did a few days ago. It's a short 30min mini-game made in 2 days, for the March Madness Mini-Game Contest here.
        Mar 31, 2017
        Susan likes this.
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Oh right. Well done!
        Mar 31, 2017
    13. Dalph
      Dalph
      Maybe it's just me but I find it funny that many pets (cats and dogs mostly) look and behave like their owners.
      1. Kyuukon, Ms Littlefish and Susan like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        For example my cat behaves a lot like me, he is grumpy looking at first glance but friendly when you get to know him. Even my previous cat was like this, while the cat of a friend is cheerful and clumsy exactly like her.
        Mar 29, 2017
        Susan, Marsigne and Vox Novus like this.
      4. Susan
        Susan
        @Dalph: Are you sure it isn't your cat brainwashing you into forgetting that you do those things- *shot!*
        Mar 29, 2017
        Marsigne, Dalph and Vox Novus like this.
      5. Cunechan
        Cunechan
        I think my dog thinks he's a human sometimes, when he sleeps he lies on his back and snores, his legs are spread like a humans xD I think it all has to do with the pets upbringing
        Mar 29, 2017
        Susan, Dalph and Marsigne like this.
    14. Dalph
      Dalph
      I reached the point in my Steam library where I don't even know what games I own or if I played them. Bundles can do this to you.
      1. Snow White, Susan, Marsigne and 3 others like this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Time to hire someone to make a catalog of games you have played, have installed but haven't. I know I don't have nearly as much as you do on steam but I haven't even played everything I have installed. Between bundles, steam seasonal sales and free keys from giveaways there is just so much to play!
        Mar 28, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        I always remember which ones I've played, because those are the ones I've downloaded.
        Mar 28, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
    15. Dalph
      Dalph
      This thing will be so terrible,I'm calling it. Even the japanese live action ones looked better:
      1. Susan likes this.
      3. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        Mar 24, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        So let's all bet on what anime shall be adapted next. I've got 500 yen on "Lucky Star", directed by Michael Bay. Car chases, explosions, and that one chick from Suicide Squad playing Konata.
        Mar 24, 2017
        The Stranger and Reapergurl like this.
      5. Reapergurl
        Mar 24, 2017
    16. Dalph
      Dalph
      I forgot how much of an amazing game Xenoblade Chronicles is, clearly outclasses most FFs to me.
      1. Susan, Vox Novus and The Stranger like this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        @The Stranger I remember playing final fantasy 3 on the snes for the first time. It was one of my favorite games.
        Mar 21, 2017
        Dalph and The Stranger like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Hollow 1977 My first was FF8 on a Ps1 demo disc. :D I loved replaying that Garden ball section, and fighting plant monsters. However, the full game was just crap. Not sure why i loved the demo so much but hated the full game. I only enjoyed FF7 because, as a kid, I thought Sephiroth was awesome - also had a crush on Tifa.
        Mar 21, 2017
        Dalph and Marsigne like this.
      5. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I haven't played it but watched a full let's play of the game, it really looked fantastic. Nintendo needs to focus on getting more third party games with that level of quality consistently. Also, good to see you back Dalph!
        Mar 21, 2017
        Dalph likes this.
    17. Dalph
      Dalph
      Just out of curiosity, what antivirus (possibly free) you guys use? I've been trying a few and they are all terrible to me.
      1. Susan, Marsigne and Reapergurl like this.
      3. Celianna
        Celianna
        I had AVG basically almost ruin my PC when there was a Windows 10 update, and AVG decided Windows was a virus, and refused to boot up. I couldn't even get into safe mode. The amount of loops I had to jump through to remove AVG off my computer so I could use it again ... ugh.

I don't use any anti virus anymore, just Windows default. I feel like we're smarter with our browsing habits nowadays anyway.
        Mar 19, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      4. coolphill
        coolphill
        YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) is VERY good.
        Mar 19, 2017
        Marsigne and Reapergurl like this.
      5. Kes
        Kes
        I think all the free ones have drawbacks, not least the significant false positives they throw out, while letting dubious stuff in. Mine's not free, but it's provided by my employer for all machines on which work related stuff might be done, so it's not cost me anything.
        Mar 19, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    18. Dalph
      Dalph
      My cat finally learned to play Skirim with his own character: http://i.imgur.com/EgcQnoa.jpg
      1. Wonderfull Darkness
        Wonderfull Darkness
        Your cat couldn't do that before? ;]
        Mar 15, 2017
        Marsigne, Dalph and Teal Dragona like this.
    19. Dalph
      Dalph
      I don't like consoles but I admit that the Nintendo Switch looks straight up neat.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        X___X it looks neat, but there seems to have been a few lemons that some people got....like, REALLY bag bugs and hardware issues.
        Mar 9, 2017
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        That's why you never buy the system when it first comes out. Let them sort out the bugs first plus the price is usually lower. I am debating on the switch too. Definitely for new mario game and zelda game. They both look awesome.
        Mar 10, 2017
    20. Dalph
      Dalph
      Anyone heard about the recent discovery by Nasa regarding the TRAPPIST-1 solar system?
      1. Susan, Marsigne and Archeia like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Yeah the star and the planets resembling Earth and the possibility of alien life on them.

Here's the official website: http://www.trappist.one/
        Feb 28, 2017
        Susan likes this.
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        I have heard of it but man it would be cool if we can meet other people in that!
        Feb 28, 2017
      5. Trihan
        Trihan
        Not to bring politics into it or anything, but I find it funny that shortly after Trump takes office NASA is all like HEY GUYS WE FOUND INHABITABLE PLANETS AND THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERYONE
        Feb 28, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalphy/
    Family man at day. Villain at night.
    About Me:
    I'm tall, witty and can be a good conversationalist.
    First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Computer Science