Birthday:
Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Family man at day. Villain at night.

Share This Page

Dalph

Nega Ralph™, Male, 32, from Italy

Veteran

IT Chapter Two was just ok, not awful but not even great, I always have high hopes when Stephen King's stuff is involved. Sep 16, 2019 at 4:28 AM

1. Dalph
      Dalph
      Had a big argument with a couple of people this morning because I didn't like what they liked movie-wise, freedom of speech is a myth nowdays apparently.

You are not allowed to dislike something that many people might like, they might antagonize you because of it and because you are not a sheep following the crowd.

Stating your own opinion is not starting an argument and many idiots don't seem to realize that..

I can understand if I touch something you create, I can't understand if I touch something you like, this is childish, it's like: Don't touch my favourite toy, please.
      1. 7 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Euphony
        Euphony
        Also the problem is that some people can't distinguish between being progressive and being politically correct. You can be open-minded without being an overly sensitive weenie. Unfortunately the loudest people are drawn to one extreme or the other - either they're looking to offend, or they're looking to be offended. Reasonable people will see that there's a middle ground and that you can just be a decent person who accepts the differences in people and minds his/her own business.

It does really suck, though...I recently lost a friend to this kind of thing. I stated my opinion on a news item on Facebook and she totally blew up on me. Twisted my words and treated me like I was some kind of bigoted monster just for having a different opinion that her. Had to cut off contact with her after that - don't have time for that melodramatic BS. I hope these people you were "arguing" with weren't close friends. :<
        Sep 4, 2016
        6 people like this.
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I lose a lot of Facebook friends that way.  One blocked me because I dared to point out 150 products made with Crude Oil that WEREN'T fuel for vehicles/homes, as a means to illustrate that we'll always need Crude Oil, even if we eventually switch over to Wind and Solar farms.

I've just learned on Facebook to poste that one meme thing that says, "Yep, I got blocked, guess that means I'm right".
        Sep 4, 2016
      5. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Yeah I have to look at my generation, apparently we pushed the millennial age date back and my birth year got caught in it, and wonder how is society going to function in some 20-30 odd years when these people are running the big businesses and government. Will they finally have a metamorphosis and use basic logic cognition and common sense? Or will congress be run by 50 year olds screaming about safespaces and identifying as apache helicopters? I know not all of us act like our farts smell like roses, but the squeaky wheel gets the oil and that could be bad news if the overly sensitive become the vocal majority.
        Sep 4, 2016
        2 people like this.
    2. Dalph
      Dalph
      I'm thinking about making a Youtube channel where I play Rpg Maker games and curse a lot in unknown languages.
      1. 10 people like this.
      3. Animebryan
        Animebryan
        Great idea. I do Let's Plays myself but my focus right now is SMBX games like Super RMN Bros. & Super Talking Time Bros. I plan on doing some horror RPGs myself when October comes.
        Sep 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        It'll be a thing.

I finally found a decent screen recording program and the quality is acceptable (took me hours), will make the first video soon.
        Sep 2, 2016
        5 people like this.
      5. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Can we expect it by this coming friday?
        Sep 5, 2016
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      :D

http://i.imgur.com/dGfYkmZ.png

I admit that I forget it on sometimes. :D
      1. 6 people like this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Wow man, you have 2000 ore. You're rich. Care to share some of that wealth with us, mere peasants?
        Sep 1, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbuqneevx71qhmi2t.gif
        Sep 1, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Sep 1, 2016
        2 people like this.
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      I have conflictual feelings about Dragon Ball Super and can't make my mind, now it's being engaging again and could be really interesting how the storyline of this arc will unfold.
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Dalph
      4. Artificer
        Artificer
        Oh, so, The legend is really back
        Sep 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Dalph™ Idk after he had his potential unleashed by old kai in the buu saga he seemed to enjoy fighting a lot, he even was somewhat cocky and belittled super buu because of his superiority. Not that I'm saying him being a family man is bad either because while goku is a great fighter his character is otherwise terrible; relatively bad husband and a mostly absentee father. Seriously, Gohan had to go through puberty and everything without a father figure guiding him, I'm sure that was fun with Chi-Chi as his mother. I just don't see why he can't still be powerful as well.

Wow I heard the animation got bad at one point (due to new young animators) but that's horrendous. Wasn't anybody supervising it along the way.
        Sep 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    5. Dalph
      Dalph
      Nice to see the Ace resource packs being all slowly converted to MV.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Just out of curiosity, what you exactly don't like of MV? Because to me it's superior to Ace regarding every aspect.
        Aug 31, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Yappy Monoxide
        Yappy Monoxide
        Well the last time I tried Mv was near when it first came out so some of the problems I had were fixed. But the things I didn't like were:

1. Artstyle. It's my opinion and if you like the style that's fine. But personally I prefer Ace's better.

2. Content. Ace had alot more music and Character sets than Mv.

3. Plugins. While I do like the plugin system and how the parameters are right there. There's no text editor in the script. So you can't just paste the plugin in you to go into a few folders and drag it in. While in Ace you just copy the script and paste it into your game. 

That's pretty much it since alot of the other issues I had in the past have been fixed. I want you to think I hate Mv, because I don't. It did a lot of good things. Such as the improved character generator, Event searcher, Changing to javascript, and resolution. Those are great things to add, but I still just prefer Ace.
        Aug 31, 2016
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        2. The RTP of MV is the biggest RTP ever, did you check the BaseResource add-ons? Overall it's bigger than Ace even regarding music.

3. I never understood why people complained about that. Use SublimeText, I see no difference between using that and a text editor in the engine itself, it's around the same thing.

To each his own, but there's no way I will go back to Ace after seeing what MV can do, Ace is a step backward to me.
        Aug 31, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. Dalph
      Dalph
      So the new Deus Ex looks to be poorly optimized as well and is currently recieving mixed reviews on Steam, all these Triple A games are just a huge disappointment. 

After the disastrous launch of Batman: Arkham Knight being poorly optimized, Street Fighter V looking incomplete, rushed and having issues, the new Hitman feeling like Early Access divided in episodes, No Man's Sky being the most overhyped game in history and not worth 60, Just Cause 3 lagging on a Nasa pc and Mortal Kombat X with discountinued PC support and issues, I came to the realization that the desire to make money has ultimately overridden the creativity that was previously at the heart of videogame industry. Instead of creating new and high quality content, the triple-A industry has focused on perfecting business strategies, there are a few exceptions of course (GTA V and Shadow of Mordor) but not many.

Indie game devs are the future apparently, we are the future.
      1. 6 people like this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        @Alexander Amnell: Yes and no. I know people that won't play games without the high end graphics because they look like garbage to them, so the players are pressuring them to put those graphics in too. Though, I do wonder what would happen if every game suddenly dropped down to ASCII quality graphics? Would those people adapt, or would they quit gaming altogether? Too bad we can't test that theory out :)  
        Aug 30, 2016
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Is it weird that I like some ASCII art better than extremely old pixel art?
        Aug 30, 2016
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        @Scythuz:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56044407.jpg
        Aug 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    7. Dalph
      Dalph
      The eternal cyclical curse of PC gaming.

1) You want it so much untill you'll finally get it.

2) Once you get it, after a while you will most likely want something better.

3) Repeat all the above x ∞.

Result = I cri evrytiem and so is my wallet

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14095901_1112792685425394_2659652582140465621_n.png?oh=76f18c3631bf76169d0c284b5fa1b819&oe=58484426
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I'm erring on the side of caution with newer games. They've been nothing but massive disappointments, so far. I've played roughly two or three new games (came out last year or this year) which I've genuinely liked; the rets have been bloody trash.

Fortunately, I have a nice collection of older games to keep me occupied, and have recently discovered Mount & Blade: Warband - which I've fallen in love with.
        Aug 29, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        It's mostly AAA titles being too overhyped usually and\or big software houses creating poor pc ports or add questionable features in their games.

I personally find many new (or at least recent) indies way more interesting and well made (look at The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Hyperlight Drifter, they are awesome), I think that indie games are the future of videogame industry.
        Aug 29, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        I've been more into indie games as well over the past few years. Now, there are a tonne of trash indie games out there, but also many gems too, and at least wading through indie games doesn't cost as much money and time as it does wading through crappy AAA games.
        Aug 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    8. Dalph
      Dalph
      A.O.T.: Wings of Freedom looks pretty cool, a bit expensive (59.99 euros) but still cool. Not sure if I'm allowed to post videos about it but better not, too much gore. :p
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Apparently they finally did, last night was calm and peaceful, probably the nightmare is over for all those people.
        Aug 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        That is good. Hopefully now things can get back to normal. Did you suffer any damages?
        Aug 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        Nope, thankfully my city was unaffected by it, the disaster happened nearby. Thanks for asking.
        Aug 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    9. Dalph
      Dalph
      Things are being very scary in Italy, the dayum ground doesn't stop moving.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. saintivan
        saintivan
        Nature is quite familiar with rare and improbable events; it is man who is unaware (Taleb's The Black Swan is the definitive work).
        Aug 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        I haven't been on here the last couple weeks, but I'm glad to see you're okay, man. I've been hearing clips of what's going on via short radio announcements at work. Stay safe!
        Aug 27, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Hang in there and stay safe. :D
        Aug 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    10. Dalph
      Dalph
      Random people adding me as a friend on Steam just to play Counter Strike: Global Offensive with them, urgh...

I don't understand what's the scoop with that game and why it's so played, I can't find a reason other than the #profit you can make selling weapons and items there.
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. RoooodWorks
        RoooodWorks
        my friend got me counter strike and garry's mod so we could play together 3 years back, i have only played about 3 hours of it, but stopped cos it got boring after awhile and the friends i played with we lost contact, i still talk to some, but we all lost interest in it XD
        Aug 26, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Euphony
        Euphony
        What, you don't want snot-nosed teenagers and bitter neckbeards calling you a f*ggot and telling you they banged your mom? What are you, some kind of mature, well-mannered adult?
        Aug 26, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. RoooodWorks
        RoooodWorks
        sometimes, maybe sort of.
        Aug 26, 2016
    11. Dalph
      Dalph
      Ara Fell is actually quite good, a few things of it bother me but it's overall a very nice rm game.
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. Parallax Panda
        Parallax Panda
        Agreed. I bought the re-released RM2K3 because I saw the potential in making low res games, all thanks to how surprisingly good Ara Fell was.
        Aug 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    12. Dalph
      Dalph
      I'm interested to try this brand of chips called Terra, many people keep telling me that they are among the most tasty in the world, sadly they don't exist in Italy so the only option is to order them from the US. Did anyone try them here? What do they taste like? Are they really that good?

I'm interested to know, especially regarding the blue ones: http://www.terrachips.com/
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. chalkdust
        chalkdust
        I've had a few bags of those. I don't recall the blue chips being in the bags that I had. The best description is diverse. There are 5-6 different types of chip in the mix, each with a different texture, different hardness, and different flavor. One or two are really good, most are just okay, and there's one that's kind of bland and too hard compared to the others. My verdict: I would buy them if they happened to catch my eye in the store, but I wouldn't put much effort into seeking them out.
        Aug 24, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Aug 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        @Dalph™ I have seen those in the organic food section. I will have to try them and see.
        Aug 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    13. Dalph
      Dalph
      I think I will ask to my friend (which owns a small art store) to make me a t-shirt like this. :p

http://i.imgur.com/mnP1Bvq.png
      1. 5 people like this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        *who owns a small art store.

dayum, the nionese curse strikes again.
        Aug 23, 2016
        4 people like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Or should it say Dalph is into it! That's okay Nionese is spreading like wildfire throughout the world, soon it will be a mandatory second language.
        Aug 23, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        This is an MV dis isn't it? :p
        Aug 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    14. Dalph
      Dalph
      Gets me everytime:

The Office is hilarious.
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Euphony
        Euphony
        My favorite sitcom ever!
        Aug 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Dalph™  - GG. Made me spit water. GG.

Best acronym joke sign IGNorance
        Aug 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Hehe, I love this part a lot, especially when Dwight tries to do that facial expression into the camera. XD
        Aug 22, 2016
        2 people like this.
    15. Dalph
      Dalph
      I can't believe people buy games like this: 

There's literally 5-10 minutes of gameplay(?), which consists in moving a 90y old woman (that walks like a slug) towards a straight path, making her sit on a bench and listen to a weird song. I'm honestly tired of these pretentious artsy games, they are garbage.

It even costs 5 euros\dollars, what a joke.
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Euphony
        Euphony
        Dalph be walking through Steam like:
        Aug 21, 2016
        4 people like this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        @Euphony You want to know what's funny? I really had an air conditioner similar to that once, that's probably me after 35 years or so and after becoming more than a whole foot shorter.
        Aug 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Some of those abstract art pieces can be awesome, but there is alot of "what.. ...why."

I prefer my hentai dating sims with 5 hours of "plot" myself though personally. 
        Aug 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    16. Dalph
      Dalph
      Jack Nicholson reacts to the new Joker:
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://i.imgur.com/LJCciMr.jpg
        Aug 19, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        But Ledger's Joker was amazing too though. He was much less cartoony and more like a real person.
        Aug 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        He was amazing (can't deny that) but the thing is, that is not the real Joker of the comic books (nowhere near).
        It's a different, real and more modern approach of the character, which is brilliant of course, but not really what Jerry Robinson and Bob Kane originally envisioned.

I like The Dark Knight a lot, it's my favourite Batman movie and a masterpiece, Ledger truly deserved the Oscar there.
        Aug 20, 2016
        3 people like this.
    17. Dalph
      Dalph
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        If you did this in real life, you would be my hero. :D

Dreams are really funny sometimes.
        Aug 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Agree with @Niten Ichi Ryu, dreams tend to be symbolic of real feelings (and fing weird symbols at that).  Only important to care about if it is recurring though really (means that is a major issue impacting you).
        Aug 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Artificer
        Artificer
        there is always a possibility of another dimensions
        Aug 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    18. Dalph
      Dalph
      I have to admit that playing bad games is fun, it shows you what to not do when you make your own game.
      1. 5 people like this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/096/361/cd3.gif

Aug 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Yup, the crux of it being that sometimes it comes from a small gaming community all the way to triple A games.
        Aug 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Palladinthug, definitely look at the afro samurai 2 game. It received such bad reception the game was pulled and refunds were issued. Goes to show we as game developers on this site shouldn't be worried about putting our work out there and having it fail; its how you learn and it can happen no matter your scope in developing a game.
        Aug 18, 2016
    19. Dalph
      Dalph
      According to some fans, Dragon Ball Super will soon feature a sort of Super Saiyan Pink (oh god why) which isn't even a SSJ technically but looks like one. After the Super Sayan God which is Red and the Super Sayan God Super Sayan which is Blue now we have the Kawaii Super Sayan.

I'm disappointed that they can't come up with interesting transformations anymore, everything so far are just stupid colour changes. What will be next? Super Saiyan Rainbow? Toei pls.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        You should play DB: Xenoverse, it's a very fun game (you can make your own character too there).

I liked Digimon too years ago but watched only the first two seasons.
        Aug 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. RoooodWorks
        RoooodWorks
        i have that(got my own character, played with some of my friends) then  i got other games including digimon cyber sleuth :p. yeah i watched digimon years ago but only the first half of the first season, but now i wanna catch up so i can watch the latest season that came out with the original kids all grown up :p
        Aug 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Lol, The Super Saiyan Power Rangers! Go, go Super Saiyans!
        Aug 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    20. Dalph
      Dalph
      I am still seeing Rpg Maker games with disabled Dash nowdays.

Probably some devs think this is a smart idea to make gameplay time longer, but NO, this just makes the patience of the player smaller.

Navigation has to be fast, especially in big maps, nobody wants to play as a snail in a desert.
      1. 7 people like this.
      3. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Yeah, people like a 'go faster' button :p  
        Aug 15, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. JCBrickston
        JCBrickston
        I like being able to dash in towns and all that, but on the world map I like having to take my time. I feel that if I can quickly get from end to end on the biggest map of the game that it takes a bit of the thrill of exploring away. After all, you've gotta burn it to earn it!

But once I get to my destination and step inside, being able to run like a squirrel on caffeine is really fun and useful. That way I can hastily get to the next shop and see all the cool stuff I can't afford.
        Aug 15, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. taarna23
        taarna23
        I think Final Fantasy 6 did a good job at making you need to pay attention despite being able to run - everything in that game was twisty and turny. The idea that you were going to run straight for any real length of time was pretty ridiculous.
        Aug 15, 2016
        2 people like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalphy/
    Family man at day. Villain at night.
    About Me:
    I'm tall, witty and can be a good conversationalist.
    First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Computer Science