Birthday:
Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Family man at day. Villain at night.

Share This Page

Dalph

Nega Ralph™, Male, 32, from Italy

Veteran

Doctor: It's just a headache. Google: You have 40 different diseases. Moral of the story: Always consult an expert and not the internet. Aug 24, 2019 at 7:20 AM

1. Susan
      Susan

http://i.imgur.com/7jUG3Xd.jpg

1. 3 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        ;D
        Jun 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Jun 20, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/26764364.jpg
        Jun 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    2. Dalph
      Dalph
      HTC Vive + Green Screen, that's a pretty dayum good gaming room. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Yup it's still a Beta, it's basically Minecraft mobile with VR support.
        Jun 19, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           Virtual reality...That's my old man point I'm afraid, the point in life where I just stop staying current with technology and cling to whatever I'm familiar with until death, however many decades away that may be.
        Jun 19, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Shaz
        Shaz
        That cable is a bit of a worry - easy to get tripped up, and if it happens to pull the computer off the desk while you're falling ... could be expensive.

But VR is awesome!  Not too long now before we have holodecks :D   "Games room" will take on a whole new meaning in house design!
        Jun 19, 2016
        2 people like this.
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      I laughed more than I should have at this thing:
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35600000/Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta-Meme-dragon-ball-z-35618288-625-466.jpg
        Jun 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. KanaX
        KanaX
        The only thing that throws me off is how adept Goku is at using a computer.
        Jun 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        I guess it was Gohan teaching him (his smart son)~
        Jun 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      Since summer is approaching I'm debating if I should get a hammock for my balcony, it's not the biggest balcony ever but I used to have one of these in the past on it.

Do you guys have\use these things?:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/cc/52/28cc5215468531a798ec9f7163cedaa1.jpg

1. 2 people like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Do it! They won't let us hang up hammocks at work for after-lunch naps. We asked (not joking).
        Jun 17, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Euphony
        Euphony
        I'll quote the great Jim Gaffigan on this one: If you get in a hammock with someone else, you better be dating them.
        Jun 17, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Susan
        Susan
        If I had a hammock...

http://www.123gifs.eu/free-gifs/skeletons/skelett-0024.gif
        Jun 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
    5. AwesomeCool
      AwesomeCool
      Why did you just lock your post?

:(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Susan
        Susan
        @AwesomeCool, honestly, I think that even if Dalph was upset, he would be the one to pursue the issue. He's not the kind to want to dramatize things, in my opinion. I think "shocked" would have been a better word, and I certainly was too, since I was in the middle of responding and had no idea why the status was suddenly locked.  ;)  

@Sharm: An even better thing would have been for an explanation to be given before or while locking the status. It was this communication problem that led to the "torches and pitchforks" that is making you concerned. Many statuses like the locked one were left untouched (not only those made by Dalph), so of course this would raise questions. I enjoy posting in status updates of friends when being casual or having fun, than in forum threads where I tend to be more serious since I post in support or feedback. :)
        Jun 17, 2016
        8 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Susan here said what I wanted to say, I hate drama and I don't want nor like to cause any trouble.

I would like to consider this discussion closed pls, I spoke to someone of the staff and they told me that nothing bad happened there. Also I'm not bothered anymore by it, I was mostly surprised (whatever the reason was, but it was probably an accident or what Sharm said here). 

I was just wondering if I (or someone else) broke any rule but since nobody did, it's allright.
        Jun 17, 2016
        7 people like this.
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        I'm not interested in drama either, I just thought an explanation was justified, no torches and pitchforks here :)  
        Jun 17, 2016
        4 people like this.
    6. Dalph
      Dalph
      Why I mostly see teenagers (or youngsters) as protagonists in a lot of Rpgs? Why people don't use adults, middle-aged (or even old) characters for their stories?

I honestly find mature characters much more interesting, in a lot of Rpgs the average age of the protagonists is 15-20y old only.

You have Vahn from Legend of Legaia and Justin from Grandia being only 14, Rudy from Wild Arms being 15, Riou from Suikoden 2, Serge from Chrono Cross and Vaan from FFXII being 17, Terra from FFVI and Fei from Xenogears being 18, Fayt from Star Ocean 3 being 19, ecc...
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Susan
        Jun 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        I got how many replies to my personality one? lol

I actually prefer highly active status posts with actual talk in them.

Tends to be more meaty than just the circle jerk or joke ones that both end up with about 2-4 replies. :)
        Jun 16, 2016
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://e.lvme.me/knf4g1t.jpg
        Jun 16, 2016
        3 people like this.
    7. Dalph
      Dalph
      Oh wow, Dragon Ball Super has become dark and awesome all of the sudden. Finally some serious action, a lot of emotions (drama), a solid villain, but most importantly the animation and the music are both top notch. Warning: Don't watch the short video below if u didn't watch episode 48 yet.

1. 2 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        This is the real effect that the Super Saiyan transformation gives to beards and moustaches~

http://orig12.deviantart.net/b2a8/f/2009/325/1/4/_paragus_is_super_saiyan___by_dhackwings.jpg
        Jun 14, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Brb, going to go watch my best friend die in front of me so that I can become a super saiyan c:
        Jun 14, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Black Goku? I bet he is the anorexic version.

To edgy for me?  :p
        Jun 15, 2016
    8. Dalph
      Dalph
      Super Mario Galaxy 2 is such an impressive game, I was never a fan of the series but this is so awesome:
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Black Goku? I bet he is the anorexic version.

To edgy for me? :p
        Jun 15, 2016
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Wrong update. :S

Thought that one extended longer for some reason lol.
        Jun 15, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Dalph™ - Did you see the new Zelda?

It is very impressive and makes me salty that it is on a console that will probably not get all that many games.
        Jun 15, 2016
    9. Dalph
      Dalph
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/eb/eb4a0ab5879fabf21493be8b59cb91dd5f45e640fd436e5dfb1c09f9530a5680.jpg
        Jun 12, 2016
        5 people like this.
      4. Susan
        Susan
        https://static.rappad.co/api/file/5w0ksQqUQTC3ofyddntY/convert?w=128&h=128&align=faces&fit=crop&cache=true
        Jun 12, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. willowgrove908
        willowgrove908
        the story of many gamers lives
        Jun 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    10. Dalph
      Dalph
      Got a new scratching post for my cat (to prevent him from scratching the sofa) and he barely touched it once. I ended up scratching it instead, mainly to teach him how to do it but he still doesn't seem to get it, he rubs his body against it instead. -_-
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Euphony
        Euphony
        I second the catnip idea! I use catnip spray, actually--comes in a little bottle that costs like a dollar. Sprayed it on the window bed I bought for my kitty, now she sleeps there all the time.
        Jun 11, 2016
        4 people like this.
      4. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        https://oliverintraining.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/catnip.jpg
        Jun 11, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://imgfave-herokuapp-com.global.ssl.fastly.net/image_cache/1454720592545677.jpg
        Jun 11, 2016
        3 people like this.
    11. Ikari
      Ikari
      ITS YOU, MY NEMESIS!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ikari
        Ikari
        That's it. I'm calling Buka.
        Jun 10, 2016
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        There's no more Buka, Ikari. We broke up more than one year ago and she left this place forever (thank goodness). I'm afraid your gods can't save you now.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/9d05cf7cb8e001013193f0b7527dd2ec/tumblr_n5onn4fXC71sxfqdyo2_250.gif
        Jun 10, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Ikari
        Ikari
        O-Ouch. 
        Jun 10, 2016
    12. Dalph
      Dalph
      I was just slightly hungry:

http://i.imgur.com/bxDitDw.jpg

It's not a soul of course (like some people probably expect), but if you played "I Am Bread" then u will realize that even bread can have one~
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://img.memecdn.com/tasty_o_156156.jpg
        Jun 10, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. KanaX
        KanaX
        Fun fact: I was looking up "Souls of the innocent" for the dessert. But all I got was images from a videogame. So I switched to puppies.
        Jun 10, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. JCBrickston
        JCBrickston
        Flesh of the innocent!?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/5a/48/32/5a4832782ac0dcee235a83deebb53266.jpg
        Jun 10, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    13. Dalph
      Dalph
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        NEED MORE

http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/crazy-eyes.gif
        Jun 9, 2016
        4 people like this.
      4. JCBrickston
        JCBrickston
        http://media.thedailytouch.com/2013/12/ha1.gif

This is how I deal with unwanted relatives.
        Jun 9, 2016
        4 people like this.
      5. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/955/081/e14.gif
        Jun 9, 2016
        4 people like this.
    14. Dalph
      Dalph
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Jun 8, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        And here all I browse for are gemstones and pendants to make jewelry out of... how boring am I?
        Jun 8, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. JCBrickston
        JCBrickston
        @Dalph™ Still can't stop laughing at that Batman. I'd love to see him jump down into a group of villains and say "How's it goin' fellers?"

@taarna23 We're here to provide you with some truly fascinating things then, like Raptor Dog! Only thirty dollars!!!! Wow! Must have! Oooohhhhh!!!

39613.IPB
        Jun 8, 2016
        4 people like this.
    15. Dalph
      Dalph
      Hello rmw~

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i52/5/6/23/frabz-im-back-we-are-now-going-to-have-some-fun-b4f35b.jpg

1. 5 people like this.
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Is the arm all healed up now?
        Jun 7, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Euphony
        Euphony
        Wait, Dalph hurt his arm? Too much touching himself, I take it?

Welcome back~
        Jun 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        @AwesomeCool:

When you are dead you don't know that you are dead, but it's hard for the people around you.
        Exactly like being stupid. ;)

@BananaThug:

It's all good now, thanks for asking. :D

@Euphony:

More like touching (and hurting) others~

and thanks~
        Jun 7, 2016
        2 people like this.
    16. Dalph
      Dalph
      Atonement: Scourge of Time (one of Matseb's games) is 90% off on Steam, that's only 0.79 cents. Not bad.

Incitement 3 and City of Chains are also 79% off and barely cost 2 each, this is a great chance to grab some decent rm games.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        May 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        I'll be back.
        May 25, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. JCBrickston
        May 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    17. Dalph
      Dalph
      What was the subject that you hated the most at school? And the one you liked? Feel free to share.

The hated one for me is Geography, too many names of countries\cities\mountains\lakes\seas\ecc... to remember and I always found it extremely boring. 

The liked one is History, mainly because it is very interesting and fascinating to learn about our past.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Ever had those times when a teacher asked a question and you knew the answer, you put your hand up, but then some loud prick from another corner of the class would just shout out the answer? Yeah, I've had instances like that a lot and it used to annoy me. How can you hope to study and for teachers to know your progress when the class is pretty much run by the most loudmouthed and obnoxious kids who never learn good manners.
        May 23, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Matseb2611 - They don't teach life skills or anything useful tbh.  This is also the reason that the first two years of college is basically the important stuff of High School (for high schools tend to gloss over the useful stuff in favor of useless knowledge or twisted knowledge like how elementary is taught Christopher Columbus).

It should be noted that Private Schoolers and Homeschoolers tend to be much more successful then Public Schoolers (about 2 years ahead and maybe more in the worse districts).  So much so that you will never find a politician (people who make the rules for public schools and tell what is taught) ever send there kids to public (even they know which system is better).

High School is mostly a waste of time and causes kids to go out into the college world without any knowledge of what any of these subjects are about (thus they do not even know what they want to do and will spend tons of money on figuring it out).  This is compounded by the outrageous debt and incredibly high interest that going to college gives each year (thus students have no time to learn about the subjects).

After High School myself, I didn't even know what the purpose of Physics (would of loved it), Chemistry, Engineering, Psychology, History, Economics and many more subjects even has in this society.

And I lived in one of the better districts apparently (they had some extra stuff like Computer Science available).

If I have kids, I am going to be sure to pick and send them to a good Private School.  I would rather they be taught well then have it be cheaper.
        May 23, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        This is even worse when I had a friend who was a private schooler who was taught stuff at there freshmen level that is equivalent of our Senior level and his whole class is much more successful then 90% of my High School.

(no edit button/10)
        May 23, 2016
    18. Dalph
      Dalph
      The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth Plus will feature modding tools and editors of any sort (for rooms\animations\items\monsters\challenges), that's really awesome and it'll be interesting to see what people will create with it.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        tsk tsk another Our Darker Purpose fan... <_<
        May 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Susan
        Susan
        We can never avoid Our Darker Purpose. ;)
        May 22, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Heard about it but never played it. Love editors in games though. Used to have a game called traz. It was an game similar to breakout but with more options. You create and save your own levels. ZZT also had a cool editor too.
        May 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    19. Dalph
      Dalph
      A client today gave me her Macbook Pro with Retina display to repair, but the more I use it the more I wonder about why this cost costs over 1000 dollars.

Someone enlighten me pls.

PS: It's absolutely terrible for gaming. U_U
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @JCBrickston - Is it sad that despite that being a joke, most of the problems I fixed were just that. >.>

Like more then 70%...
        May 21, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. JCBrickston
        JCBrickston
        @AwesomeCool Haha, that's why it's a running gag in the IT Crowd tv series. Sometimes the simplest of things are overlooked. Like making sure it's plugged in in the first place.

I actually had a really funny idea for a prank photo I was going to take a long time ago. I was going to plug my surge slayer into itself (not into a wall socket), then go on the internet and ask tech support why I wasn't getting any power :D
        May 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        May 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    20. Dalph
      Dalph
      I will never understand about why people use rips in their games when there are a lot of great artists and composers around, I find that so annoying and insulting at the same time.
      1. 12 people like this.
      3. Susan
        Susan
        I understood "ripping" as within this community's (and other game communities) context as stated by Taarna and Dalph.

@Dalph™: Here's another ripping tutorial. ;)

May 20, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        The DS/DS+ materials aren't actually ripped and are given as source files  I mean that most of the stuff is actually 'premade' e.g. A building is premade and you have a selection of houses and so forth. We would also get 'maps' where the tiles are not separated at all and have to do it manually. Autotiles? None of that are usable here, time to make them!

So we had to recreate them in tileset format. It was also impossible for us to even check DS/DS+ at that time for several reasons:

[*]DS emulators can't run DS+ at all and DS was only slightly working. The colors were off and terrible. My computer could barely run a DS emulator before.

[*]DS graphics at that time is not easily rippable nor there were tools to help me out to check if there are missing materials (there are when I researched it hardcore for anything we missed). So we had to ask Enterbrain for them if they have it somewhere. Otherwise, we look at the jpg image and recreate it painstalkingly.

So no, on the subject of rips, DS/DS+ was not 'ripped'
        May 21, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. taarna23
        taarna23
        @Archeia Harsh! Does this mean no original DS/+ tilesets period? I really would love to be able to work with them, but then, I like the pixel-y feel of working with something older and scaled up.

Upside of premade stuff is there were some REALLY cute house interiors!
        May 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalphy/
    Family man at day. Villain at night.
    About Me:
    I'm tall, witty and can be a good conversationalist.
    First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Computer Science