Birthday:
Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Family man at day. Villain at night.

Share This Page

Dalph

Nega Ralph™, Male, 32, from Italy

Veteran

Avengers Endgame gained even more than Avatar and Titanic, making it the greatest box office success of all time. Well deserved I guess. Aug 8, 2019

1. AwesomeCool
      AwesomeCool
      I expect you avatar to go Super Saijan in 39 likes.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        https://purduecco.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/sherlock-not-interested-moving-on.gif
        May 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Susan
        Susan
        Attempting to discover Dalph's secrets is like trying to court with death. ;)
        May 18, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Dalph™ - I am sorry to say, but you can no longer use Trademarks™.  As I just Trademarked™ Trademarks™ with my latest Trademarking™ Trademarks™ spree.

...and there isn't anythangz you can do about itz.

(I also just saved many small businesses from big bullies with this. 10/10, would make America great again.)
        May 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    2. AwesomeCool
      AwesomeCool
      Has there been a female Super Saijan yet?

...Or they just going to keep leaving such potential untapped.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11123/111238406/4794826-3975128031-super.jpg

Super Saiyan Beards FTW.
        May 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Dalph™ - I still wish to see Radditz super saiyan 3 dew.

It would probably make Rapunzel look bald in comparison. 
        May 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://pre13.deviantart.net/7910/th/pre/i/2012/084/4/e/ssj3_raditz_by_brolyeuphyfusion9500-d4tugfo.png
        May 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      And who you gonna call?

Someone else!... *facepalms*

What the hell is this? Where are Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd and Ernie Hudson?

I don't care if they are old, this thing shouldn't exist.

It already looks like an insult to the Ghostbusters franchise and not because they are women (that's actually a fresh idea) but because it looks like a sit-com.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           I'm sick to death of remakes, regardless of how well they are done they steer industries into reinventing the wheel when they should be heading down the road working on their own products and garnering their own following rather than exploiting the nostalgia of all the fans of the wheel who already exist only to disappoint them in most cases with a slapped together rehashing with one or two core changes to 'keep it fresh'.
        May 15, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        @AwesomeCool I loved Transformers when I grew up so yes I have had my fair bit of dissapointment with that too. The first Micheal Bay movie was pretty cool the first time I saw it, and it didn't destroy too much of the nostalgia I had from the original cartoon. However it went downhill after that movie. Oldboy on the other hand destroyed everything that was great with the original, and added nothing fresh to it what so ever. It was just a rubbish version of the original. 

There are plenty of those remakes out there, but I cant say that the first Transformers was one of them. It was pretty dayum awesome when it first came out, with the CGI and what not. The story was not that great but hey it wasn't a catastrophe.
        May 15, 2016
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Alexander Amnell - Hollywood use remakes all the time for they suck at making stories (atleast most of the people anyway).  They excel at presentation and have tons of cutting edge tech, but have very little creativity (even a lot of the original stuff ends up having a plot that is almost a 1 to 1 clone of an old famous classic with just a few minor detail changes).

I still cannot believe how many times Spider Man has been rebooted.
        May 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      I will never understand about why people buy Apple products. Brand? Optimization? Good OS? Fashion Trend? (The last one makes me want to jump off a cliff)

As far as optimization goes, the hardware on their mobile devices and computers is still terribly outdated (Dual Core cpu in 2016, really?) and IOS although smooth looks and feels so limited compared to Android.
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I have worse. I actually bought a windows phone. :o   I thought that if I bought a phone that was not a iphone I would end up with a droid. :headshake:
        May 14, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        38096.IPB

I have always used Android so I cant say too much about apple. All I know is that I'm not very fond of apple computers so I looked at android when I got my very first smartphone.

38097.IPB
        May 14, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Double post image as well  :rock-left: :| . When I think I cant fail anymore, I step it up another notch :D
        May 15, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    5. Dalph
      Dalph
      Do you guys know Gomorra? It's an Italian television crime drama series that is getting popular worldwide, the second season started 2 days ago and it's already amazing.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        I wonder where I can watch it here from Sweden though :(
        May 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        @Dark_Metamorphosis:

I guess you can check some free streaming websites to watch it.

Also Dexter is awesome, it's one of my favourite tv-shows.
        May 13, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        @Dalph™ It actually airs here on Swedish television, so I can start watching it on their website :D :rock-left:  

Ye, I can barely pull myself away from watching it! Just totally hooked and watched the first two seasons one after the other. It's so great :D  Feels nice to know that I can watch more than one episode at the time and all the way to season 8!
        May 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. Dalph
      Dalph
      TMW you buy half of the cat food in a grocery store because your cat eats like an elephant:

http://i.imgur.com/soPzk7L.jpg

I don't wanna buy cat food for at least 2 months now. <_<
      1. 6 people like this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        If your cat eats that in under 3 days, consider remaining it to Garfield.
        May 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Wow. We have two cats and they manage to go through 2.5 cans a day. But it's the expensive urinary so. So 2$ a can from the vet.
        May 13, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Susan
        Susan
        Imagine TMW your grocery store starts to send you thank you gifts and birthday wishes for you and your cat. ;)
        May 13, 2016
        2 people like this.
    7. Dalph
      Dalph
      This is a dream come true: 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. KanaX
        KanaX
        @AwesomeCool Oh boy, I was the King of Emo Edge back in the day. Well, I think of it as a sub-category of cool, that's a bit more dark and serious-looking, but if done wrong, it usually is really corny. I like  feel they did it right with FFX.

I'll say that it's the message you get by the end of things that really matters, you know. I know that a lot of FF games have common themes, but since it was my first, it holds a special place in my heart.

Also, I did care about the story in Skyrim, until I realized that I wasn't supposed to (so I didn't care about the story of the rest of the Bethesda games I played). Bethesda games don't really care about making a strong narrative, they just need an excuse to make questlines that give you a purpose to explore their massive worlds. They do good lore though.
        May 10, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        I never actually finished X and X-2, I'm a big FF fan and have played them all, but X, X-2 and XII are the games I never finished. Mostly because I never got a PS2 and only tested them at friends. I have to say though that X didn't capture me that much, I remember enjoying the story and the battle-system was pretty cool, but it just didn't catch me that well. Will be cool to get it now though and finally finish it.

I'm a bit sad however that you get X-2 as well because that really is the game that destroyed everything related to FF X for me. I think that game is the main reason I never finished to the ending with FF X because it just destroyed everything that was FFX for me :p  

Think I played it until you witnessed that Yuna was a popstar, and I just couldn't take the game seriously and left me with a bad taste. so I never touched it again after that.

Will be great to get X though and finally finish it, I just hope that the bundle is not way overpriced...
        May 11, 2016
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Hopefully they remove the that extra X-Will part.
        May 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    8. Dalph
      Dalph
      Are you a pc gamer? If yes then what gamepad do you use?

PS3 or PS4 Dual shock:

http://cdn3.mos.techradar.futurecdn.net//art/games_consoles/PS4/ps4-controller-vs-ps3-controller/ps4-start-and-select-buttons-580-100.jpg

Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller:

http://assets1.ignimgs.com/vid/thumbnails/user/2013/11/19/XboxController_THUMB.jpg

Xbox Elite:

http://cdn1.expertreviews.co.uk/sites/expertreviews/files/styles/article_main_wide_image/public/2015/08/xbox_one_elite_controller_5.jpg?itok=_QC4uxE8

Steam Controller:

http://techreport.com/r.x/2016_1_21_Steam_Controller_impressions/steam_under_thumb_edited.jpg

Logitech F710:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71cY%2B1dSNnL._SY355_.jpg

Or maybe something else?

I personally have an old PS3 controller here.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        Xbox 360 Controller.
        May 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Xbox controller here too.
        May 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Still use the keyboard. Used to have some logic tech controllers when we used gametap.
        May 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    9. Dalph
      Dalph
      Do you guys have a pet? And if yes what is he\she afraid of? My cat is terrified by guitars, vacuum cleaners, deodorants and hair-driers. Basically almost anything that can make weird noises.
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        I hope no one took that bad joke the wrong way  :|
        May 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Nah. Amazon has a children's book called "Games you can play with you cat" Has a cat on the cover. We had a good laugh about it at work. One cat will hide unless he knows you while the other one will welcome even a stranger. Both jump at the sound of loud noises especially vacuums.
        May 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I have something similar to this and my sister's dog is freaked out by it when you walk it near her. 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31P%2B8GblniL._AC_UL320_SR216,320_.jpg
        May 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    10. Dalph
      Dalph
      TMW a client gives you his laptop to repair, asks you to check if it works fine while connected but forgets to delete his scandalous browser history. -_-
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        It was IT who checked everyone's computers and reported the programs they found on them. A long list and one program (cough, Liesure Suit, cough) was found. 
        May 6, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Hollow 1977 -What else would one do at work, besides torrent?
        May 6, 2016
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Well I usually work, but that's just me. lol
        May 7, 2016
    11. Dalph
      Dalph
      I absolutely have no idea about what is this game about but it's from Supergiant Games (who made amazing things like Bastion and Transistor) and looks wonderful: 
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Amazing. I love it. What system is this for?
        May 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        It will be released sometimes in 2017 for PC (Steam) and PS4.
        May 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Susan
        Susan
        Looks both oriental and artistic. If their other games are anything to go by, this will be amazing. :D

*waits impatiently for 2017 to arrive*
        May 5, 2016
        2 people like this.
    12. Dalph
      Dalph
      Still gives me chills (and it's not a pun) even after 6 years, back then World of Warcraft was so dayum good and epic and featured one of the best tragic heroes\villains ever created.

Arthas Menethil.

Today we have pandas, recycled old villains (cough...Illidan and Gul'dan), bazillions of boring expansions and servers flooded by casual players.
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Also Muradin is not dead. Arthas didn't sacrifice anyone, it is revealed in WoW that he was just being knocked out unconscious and survived.
        May 4, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Balako
        Balako
        @Dalph™ well yea in warcraft 3 he isnt that interesting =\

i guess only if you know his entire story he is very interesting, also maiive shadow song has the most interesting drive to me...

Illidan was predestined to be the greatest of his clan because his ember eyes, it was a sign of greatness in nightelves, and when the legion was about to invade through the well of eternity he joins them, everyone labled him as a traitor but he did it firstly to gain, true he wanted to be with the "girl" but he isnt jealous driven against his brother, and even helps them time after time, he got fueds with furion but still its a brotherly thing rather than envy.

while maiive is only personal preference, i find her story to catch illidan out of venegance extremely fitting

he didnt kill his midget friend!? yay for surviving midgets with hammers!!
        May 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Balako
        Balako
        ok for some reason i forgot to type anything after gain so i sound lke a rambling blabbering idiot >.>

anyways, illidan past before he got jailed for ten thousand is what made him interesting to me
        May 5, 2016
    13. Dalph
      Dalph
      Dragon Ball Super is getting more and more interesting, I'm pleased so far by it:

And Goku being a full retard as always makes it even more funny enjoyable.

Warning: Don't watch it if you didn't reach that episode yet, might contain some spoilers.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Nope never, it's not popular at all in Italy sadly, plus back then when it was released I didn't have internet. :D
        May 3, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Dalph™ - You guys and your spaghetti and cheese. :p

(wonder why it wasn't popular)

Also, where you considered alive before the internet?  Or were you like in a hollow state before then? 
        May 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        I always existed even before time,
        you can assume that time itself started because of me, 
        and I will endure to see the end of days. 
        I am immortal, and I have seen everything from Brothers Grimm to Lady Gaga.

http://www.seoforbreakfast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Life-Before-the-Internet-SEO-Company-Leeds.png

You forgot to mention the most important thing. PIZZA.
        May 3, 2016
        5 people like this.
    14. Dalph
      Dalph
      Why some users never give likes? The likes\reputation system might sound trivial but it's a sign of appreciation that can even motivate other users to keep creating more content, of course nothing beats a good post of feedback\critique but that requires more time that a lot of people don't seem to have (I don't have it as well). Sometimes even small actions like these can be important in the greater scheme of things.
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           I used to not give likes because I honestly didn't care about them one way or the other (and still don't really), but when I started actually getting active on the forum I realized it's really cool to have those once in a while posts that I really think about while writing up that get a dozen or so, especially in topics that move so fast that it's otherwise difficult to tell whether anyone actually read the post or not. So I try to like anything I find myself nodding my head to now, and pretty arts.
        May 2, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Why can't some users say thank you?  They can report the thread and say it's been solved and should be closed, but when I go to close it, the last post is the person who helped them - they don't even bother to come back and say it worked :(
        May 2, 2016
        6 people like this.
      5. Susan
        Susan
        ^ This is one of RMW's most unsolved mysteries of all time. 

(This, and the fact that some questions will remain 'unsolved' despite being given tons of workable solutions)   ;) .
        May 2, 2016
        3 people like this.
    15. Dalph
      Dalph
      Why relatives suck so much? I mean, a lot of them are so toxic and all they do is spreading negativity in families, of course I'm talking about my personal experience but it's something I observed through the years even in a lot of other families. I had to cut contact with a lot of them for different (but valid) reasons.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Mine were and probably still are parasites, coming to me (and to my parents) only when they needed something and forgetting I\we even existed when they didn't need me\us. Since I can repair computers I have been doing favours of any sort to them for years and years without never asking a cent for all my time spent and my work, at the end through (to thank me apparently) I discovered through someone else that they even dared to badtalk about me and my brother, because of some relationships I had in the past and because of my brother being a shy and silent guy overall and I snapped.
        May 1, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Susan
        Susan
        @Dark_Metamorphosis: I know what you mean. Some people just like to provoke others, and some events seems to make people event more out of sorts even though they have nothing to do with them.

@Dalph™: That's really terrible. Forgive me being judgmental, but they strike me pretty awful, jealous and unhappy people that they have this need to spread rumours about others.
        May 1, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Dalph™ - I would not do anything for them then.

If they cannot respect me, then why should I do stuff for them?  They lost that chance unless they prove otherwise (which takes lots of time to build back respect)

Tough love is the best love in this case (idk how you feel about them).
        May 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    16. Dark_Metamorphosis
      Dark_Metamorphosis
      Seen that you are using MV frequently, how do you like it so far? (Still messing around in VXA) :p
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        It's pretty good and a decent improvement over ACE. I heard it caused some minor issues for some people (lag and crashes) but they are all getting fixed with time, I guess I'm one of the few lucky ones because it always worked wonderfully for me (even on my old pc). Has some pretty neat features like the Dark UI, an improved character generator, HD support, a native sideview BS, mobile support, event search, plus the Resource Manager has been re-implemented to it in a recent update, mainly because some people were missing it (me included). Overall I like it, I would give it an 8 out of 10.

BTW Welcome back.
        May 1, 2016
        2 people like this.
      3. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Yeah it definetely looks great, Thinking about picking it up at some point :D

And thank you! Feels like ages! :(
        May 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    17. Dalph
      Dalph
      The Dark Theme of MV makes the engine look even more classy and professional, it's also not painful for the eyes and resembles a bit Unity in some way. I like it.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        For a moment I read it as "The Dalph Theme of MV".  :rswt:
        Apr 29, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56522790.jpg
        Apr 29, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Accendor
        Accendor
        I did not know that you could change the theme. A revelation. Thank you!
        Apr 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    18. Dalph
      Dalph
      I know I've been away for a while but this is crazy:

http://i.imgur.com/3MaD4SG.png
      1. 6 people like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I seem to recall that you did, but now I'm thinking Dalph could have a gif for litterally any situation.  Possibly you too.
        Apr 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lQU8RI82HD8hCU/giphy.gif
        Apr 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        I'm more of a punny guy :p
        Apr 28, 2016
    19. Dalph
      Dalph
      If you like adventure games then this bundle might be worth taking a look (mainly for Back to the Future and The Wolf Among Us): https://www.humblebundle.com/telltale-bundle

I only got the first tier because I don't like The Walking Dead at all (too much drama).
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Susan
        Susan
        Thanks for the heads-up. I agree about TWD.
        Apr 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        On the other hand, The Wolf Among Us is really amazing, definitely one of my favourite pc games.
        Apr 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Humble bundle sends us multiple emails on these games. I am still waiting for the next creator's bundle. That one was awesome.
        Apr 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    20. Dalph
      Dalph
      Do people still buy consoles nowdays? Like PS4 and Xbox One. Speaking about myself, quite frankly I don't see the point in doing that anymore, not only they are slowly losing exclusives but the games all have inferior graphics and terrible framerates too compared to pcs. To not count the lack of good deals (games for consoles are expensive).
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Susan
        Susan
        I played loads of games like Skyrim and Divinity 2 on a $300 laptop on average settings and never had any problems. Since I can use my computer for other stuff, it's a much better deal, in my opinion. Everytime I feel like buying a console, I resist the impulse and eventually managed to save enough to get a pretty good pc. :D
        Apr 17, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Still have the old ones but may get a PS4 for the new FF& game coming out, but otherwise have the vita, 3DS, PS3, PS2, Gamecube. Don't need anymore. Really good PCs for like PS4 games get incredibly pricey and not all games are released to them. If I get a console it is good for like 3 years before being outdated. How long will your PC be good for?
        Apr 17, 2016
      5. taarna23
        taarna23
        Depends entirely on your definition of outdated. The difference between development for consoles and development for PCs is huge. Console has one set hardware to program against. PC games are completely different. In 3 years games for PC will likely be playable on a PC that is brand new now. Playable at max settings? Probably not, because the game was created against a different set of hardware standards.
        Apr 17, 2016
        2 people like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalphy/
    Family man at day. Villain at night.
    About Me:
    I'm tall, witty and can be a good conversationalist.
    First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Computer Science