Birthday:
Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Family man at day. Villain at night.

Share This Page

Dalph

Nega Ralph™, Male, 32, from Italy

Veteran

Doctor: It's just a headache. Google: You have 40 different diseases. Moral of the story: Always consult an expert and not the internet. Aug 24, 2019 at 7:20 AM

1. Dalph
      Dalph
      Do people still buy consoles nowdays? Like PS4 and Xbox One. Speaking about myself, quite frankly I don't see the point in doing that anymore, not only they are slowly losing exclusives but the games all have inferior graphics and terrible framerates too compared to pcs. To not count the lack of good deals (games for consoles are expensive).
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Susan
        Susan
        I played loads of games like Skyrim and Divinity 2 on a $300 laptop on average settings and never had any problems. Since I can use my computer for other stuff, it's a much better deal, in my opinion. Everytime I feel like buying a console, I resist the impulse and eventually managed to save enough to get a pretty good pc. :D
        Apr 17, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Still have the old ones but may get a PS4 for the new FF& game coming out, but otherwise have the vita, 3DS, PS3, PS2, Gamecube. Don't need anymore. Really good PCs for like PS4 games get incredibly pricey and not all games are released to them. If I get a console it is good for like 3 years before being outdated. How long will your PC be good for?
        Apr 17, 2016
      5. taarna23
        taarna23
        Depends entirely on your definition of outdated. The difference between development for consoles and development for PCs is huge. Console has one set hardware to program against. PC games are completely different. In 3 years games for PC will likely be playable on a PC that is brand new now. Playable at max settings? Probably not, because the game was created against a different set of hardware standards.
        Apr 17, 2016
        2 people like this.
    2. Dalph
      Dalph
      So I heard Dark Souls 3 is buggy and crashes often too, I'm starting to wonder about why all these AAA games have always crappy pc ports with bugs and inconsistent frame-rates even on high end pcs. Yeah I'm looking at you Batman: Arkham Knight, Mortal Kombat X, Street Fighter V, Just Cause 3 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2016.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        I've only encountered a few hit detection bugs, that worked in my favor so I'm not upset, and barrels would sometimes explode if I walked or stood next to them. Outside of that my game has been running fine.
        Apr 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        I guess they fixed most of the issues in the 1.03 update, I'm glad.
        Apr 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Not sure why ports have to be so messed up when the originals ran so well. Had some issues with Chronotrigger/FF4 port. It ran laggy on PS1 but better on PS2.
        Apr 17, 2016
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      What Antivirus do you guys use? I tried so many and was always disappointed by all of them, untill I found 360 Total Security. It's light, free, and has cleanup\speedup\virus scan\firewall\browser protection all in one software, can't personally find anything better and lighter than this one (and for free).
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Luiishu535
        Luiishu535
        I use Avira. It does its job for me.
        Apr 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        Never heard of 360. I used to have a paid antivirus, but it expired, and ever since then I've been making do with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender. It's free and pretty nice, though some features are premium.
        Apr 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        I would use anything but Norton or Webroot.

Those two kill viruses, by acting like viruses and slow computer down (especially Norton). 

When my old computer got 10% faster after I uninstalled Norton, I dropped that antivirus right in the trash (well recycle bin).
        Apr 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      Did u guys ever play sports? And if yes which ones? I used to play basketball around the age of 15-19, I was already 6 feet tall at 15-16 and so pretty good as a Point Guard.

As an additional thing, I used to play soccer as well with my friends (as a midfielder), it was a lot of fun.
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Luiishu535
        Luiishu535
        Yup. I've done Athletics, Football (Soccer), Badminton and Ping-Pong. I also played a lot of Bandy and Basketball during school and my free time when I was young. I've also tried my hand at Parkour a little and various stunts.

Nowadays, I'm mostly just into Fitness/Weight Training. I've been running a bit before, but stopped since it was bad for my back and I don't want to lose weight nowadays. 
        Apr 11, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. ALTERED STATE ?
        ALTERED STATE ?
        I played soccer because football is really dumb and dangerous :I
        Apr 11, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Basketball, Soccer, Kick ball, Foot ball. I loved PE. Good at volleyball too. Not a bad goaly in soccer. Badminton was fun too.
        Apr 11, 2016
        3 people like this.
    5. Dalph
      Dalph
      I'm finally starting to get used to a 1920x1080 desktop, I thought it was too hard to read the text at first (without zooming) but now I seem to have no problems with it anymore. What about you guys? What's your screen resolution?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Susan
        Susan
        1280 x 1024? How is that even possible? :o
        Apr 10, 2016
        4 people like this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        1368 x 768 for me, I have to many kids running around to own expensive things these days. (I had a really nice gaming rig but it got chocolate milk spilled into it a year or so ago, sold it for parts and bought the best clearance laptop I could find at walmart.) It's not a bad computer, it just doesn't have any bells or whistles to it.
        Apr 10, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. JCBrickston
        JCBrickston
        @Susan That's exactly what I asked my monitor. I was just relieved to see it turn on!
        Apr 10, 2016
        2 people like this.
    6. Vox Novus
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Very interesting, thanks for sharing Vox.
        Apr 8, 2016
        2 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Not gonna lie, now I'm even more intrigued than before, ahahah.
        Apr 8, 2016
        2 people like this.
    7. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
      Ghost of Christmas Kloe
      Ooooooooh... Spooky new Profile Pic Dalph! I love it!  :cutesmile:
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        https://cdn.meme.am/instances/52827061.jpg
        Apr 7, 2016
        4 people like this.
    8. Dalph
      Dalph
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        I tried playing it and didn't get far at all. :(   ("It" being, I think, Oddysee.)
        Apr 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        They are hard games that can be very frustrating too for some people. I remember playing the first two  (Oddysee and Exoddus) on my old psx with my father, it was a lot of fun.
        Apr 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. mlogan
        mlogan
        I checked, it was Exoddus. I liked the very few minutes I played of it, but I literally got stuck in a spot and had no clue how to proceed, lol. And I've just not taken the time to go back and try again.
        Apr 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    9. Dalph
      Dalph
      I have been stalking this game for a while, I absolutely have no idea about what is it about but looks wonderful:
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://orig03.deviantart.net/f3c9/f/2014/178/c/e/cef8de962992a5741f7cd56055f11378-d7o933i.png
        Apr 6, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Stalk all the things!
        Apr 6, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Indrah
        Indrah
        Ahead of you there pal. Been wacking away at it for a couple days now. The aesthetic is just SOO nice. 

The frustration faction on the silly difficulty gauntlets can get annoying tho.
        Apr 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    10. Dalph
      Dalph
      So I finally watched Batman vs Superman and my thoughts about it are:

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/nice-try-meme/54879946.jpg

Ben Affleck is definitely a solid Batman but Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor is....:

http://www.timelinecoverbanner.com/cliparts/wp-content/digital-scrapbooking/neutral-whyyyyy.png
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I heard from friends how bad it was. I hope Justice League does not turn out bad too. The anime was good so i would hate to see it ruined as a film like so many others have.
        Apr 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        It felt like a bunch of different movies together. I actually don't mind Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor; it's a bit different yes, but good different in my eyes. Besides he might change as the movies progress (that is if he'll show up in the next ones).
        Apr 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        It was so dark. Not as in psychological but literally dark. 
        Apr 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    11. Dalph
      Dalph
      My pc is dead permanently after 6 years of service (no this isn't an April Fools Joke) and I need to buy a new one. My budget is 800-900 (for the pc only, I don't need the rest), any suggestions guy? 16gb of ram at least, 1tb hard drive at least.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Can't keep my cats from going after mine. I think they think it is a real mouse. LOL! Maybe Is should go with a hamster or gerbil.
        Apr 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Apr 2, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        Perhaps instead of going retro you could consider going smaller. ;)  

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/SharmClucas/laptop_zpsqdviicom.png

Sorry about the bad picture, lighting isn't so great here.
        Apr 2, 2016
        2 people like this.
    12. Dalph
      Dalph
      Did you guys ever go to McDonald and try the food there? And if yes did you like it? I know it's junk food but they opened a new restaurant here and I want to try it for curiosity.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Artificer
        Artificer
        i dont like it
        Apr 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Eh, it's okay.  Not my favorite of the low end fast foods, and actually a bit on the expensive side for the quality.  I hear McDonald's is different depending on where you go, since they modify the menu to suit local tastes.  If you're looking for an authentic American experience you might not get it.
        Apr 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Indrah
        Indrah
        You...you've never had mcdonalds before? :o

I enjoy junk stuff like that once in a while. So long as it's not a habit you're fine. Honestly nowadays even junk food is kinda pricy for the amount so it's not really "convenient" or anything. Treat it like a treat (you know what I mean)

The food is okay, nothing spectacular, but sure, worth a shot. I DO like how they salt the fries a lot, coz i LIKE salt XD And I do NOT get fried stuff at home so places like that are a good way to get my fried stuff. If you do fried stuff at home it'll probably be inferior.

I would not get stuff other than burgers, fries and sundaes, no point in having salads or non-meats there (why...why would you want to eat fish at a hamburger place anwyay). Seems a lot of the fast food joint hate comes form how they are managed, so check it out and see if the place near you seems cool or not. 
        Apr 1, 2016
        2 people like this.
    13. Dalph
      Dalph
      And this is why English language is awesome:

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/l/t1.0-9/12321388_10154581709911840_7068460379429210267_n.jpg?oh=2e9b720ce9d083caa2a9e45700cca521&oe=578F99FC
      1. 9 people like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I've always wondered if he would smith or not, glad to know the answer.
        Mar 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        Hahahaha that's great.
        Mar 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Allusion
        Allusion
        Classic! XDDD
        Mar 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    14. Dalph
      Dalph
      For anyone who has a cat here: Do scratching posts really work and sharpen claws? I'm considering to get one for my cat and teach him to use it, mainly because he has the bad habit to scratch on my sofa. -_-
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        I guess there's no other way then, thanks guys.
        Mar 27, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        You have to stop that habit early before they think it's okay to scratch sofa all the time! :) They should love scratching posts. Our two cats usually use the flat catnip ones 
        Mar 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Shaz
        Shaz
        Scratching posts are good, but they're not guaranteed to stop them scratching anywhere else.  You'll have to do some training - move them to it whenever they're scratching something they shouldn't, so they learn where is the "right" place.
        Mar 27, 2016
        2 people like this.
    15. Dalph
      Dalph
      Looking forward for the new Batman vs Superman movie, looks epic from what I saw.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I'm interested to see it but heard its a bit of a let down on some fronts. Although Affleck's Batman has good reviews. I worry they kind of tried to jam too much into one movie.
        Mar 26, 2016
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://cdn.gagbay.com/2015/04/superheroes_batman_dc_batfleck_win_in_your_face_meme-572128.jpg
        Mar 26, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Dalph™ I was worried about that to be honest, lol.
        Mar 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    16. Dalph
      Dalph
      An 8K video...I believe you need at least a 3000-4000 dollars pc (and a superfast net too) to be able to watch this without stuttering and lag but dayum, looks wonderful:

I totally can't watch it on my end of course (I have a decently fast net but my GPU isn't that good) the 4k runs fine though. :D
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Zortik
        Zortik
        Internet is the poop, so it can't keep up. However, when downloaded it worked just fine. Was watching it while doing a bit of story in SC3.
        Mar 25, 2016
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Zortik:

Are u sure it was 8k? XD

By default, that is set to 360p-1080p and not to 4000+ (8k), therefore you should set the quality higher by yourself. Also when you download it you need a specific software to play it (called 5kPlayer), it won't work with Windows Media Player or VLC or normal video players. To not count the fact that it seems to stutter a bit even on high end GPUs like Nvidia GeForce GTX 9+ series.
        Mar 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Zortik
        Zortik
        Yup, I used that exact player too lol. It was playing just fine at first (1080P) but when I switched it to 8k my internet couldn't keep up.

I was only watching that video and playing starcraft though. Was convenient since I was at my desk and had the extra monitor plugged in.
        Mar 25, 2016
    17. Dalph
      Dalph
      I hate my hair, they are always a mess and there's no way to make them look human, doesn't matter what I put on them. I guess I should be thankful that I still have them (a lot of guys over 25 are bald already) but it's still frustrating that they are so rebellious.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        More like this:

http://whyareyoustupid.com/wp-content/uploads/b88870aa0ce4d8cfaa4ce865536253be.jpg
        Mar 24, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        I think that is a perfectly acceptable hairstyle
        Mar 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        go bald :)
        Mar 24, 2016
    18. Dalph
      Dalph
      I finally joined the 1000+ hours club too:

http://i.imgur.com/SceYbn0.png
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Mines slowly approaching 4000 for ace, but you have to take into account that it's open practically whenever my computer is on. That being said, however, Caz's poor computer must never get any sleep.
        Mar 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        You all are insane ;D
        Mar 23, 2016
      5. Susan
        Susan
        Mar 23, 2016
        2 people like this.
    19. Dalph
      Dalph
      So basically VR can do this to some people? That is both funny and scary at the same time:
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. KanaX
        KanaX
        I wonder if it's really as good as people say it is.
        Mar 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Atlas Rose
        Atlas Rose
        I got to do a VR demo at this convention back in october and boy, it's amazing. The one I did was a slow motion walk through a city being torn apart by this giant alien robot thing (Imagine transformers but creepier) and wow. At the last bit it got you right up in front of the robot and it reared its head back and then roared straight into your face and I stumbled and fell backwards. It hurt my eyes a little after taking the headset off, but it was worth it.
        Mar 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Susan
        Susan
        Rollercoasters... OhGod!OhGod!!OhGod!!! *hyperventilates*
        Mar 21, 2016
        2 people like this.
    20. Dalph
      Dalph
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Well I tried <:3c

http://i.imgur.com/mdvUEkA.jpg
        Mar 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        Ohh I tried again and got A this time :D

http://i.imgur.com/wPg8STb.jpg
        Mar 20, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        I got a D the first time, then the second time...

34006.IPB

Mar 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalphy/
    Family man at day. Villain at night.
    About Me:
    I'm tall, witty and can be a good conversationalist.
    First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Computer Science