Birthday:
Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Family man at day. Villain at night.

Share This Page

Dalph

Nega Ralph™, Male, 32, from Italy

Veteran

Remember: When bread becomes like a rock, you can always make bruschetta to save it from the trashcan. Oct 6, 2019

1. Dalph
      Dalph
      For anyone who has a cat here: Do scratching posts really work and sharpen claws? I'm considering to get one for my cat and teach him to use it, mainly because he has the bad habit to scratch on my sofa. -_-
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        I guess there's no other way then, thanks guys.
        Mar 27, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        You have to stop that habit early before they think it's okay to scratch sofa all the time! :) They should love scratching posts. Our two cats usually use the flat catnip ones 
        Mar 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Shaz
        Shaz
        Scratching posts are good, but they're not guaranteed to stop them scratching anywhere else.  You'll have to do some training - move them to it whenever they're scratching something they shouldn't, so they learn where is the "right" place.
        Mar 27, 2016
        2 people like this.
    2. Dalph
      Dalph
      Looking forward for the new Batman vs Superman movie, looks epic from what I saw.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I'm interested to see it but heard its a bit of a let down on some fronts. Although Affleck's Batman has good reviews. I worry they kind of tried to jam too much into one movie.
        Mar 26, 2016
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://cdn.gagbay.com/2015/04/superheroes_batman_dc_batfleck_win_in_your_face_meme-572128.jpg
        Mar 26, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Dalph™ I was worried about that to be honest, lol.
        Mar 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      An 8K video...I believe you need at least a 3000-4000 dollars pc (and a superfast net too) to be able to watch this without stuttering and lag but dayum, looks wonderful:

I totally can't watch it on my end of course (I have a decently fast net but my GPU isn't that good) the 4k runs fine though. :D
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Zortik
        Zortik
        Internet is the poop, so it can't keep up. However, when downloaded it worked just fine. Was watching it while doing a bit of story in SC3.
        Mar 25, 2016
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Zortik:

Are u sure it was 8k? XD

By default, that is set to 360p-1080p and not to 4000+ (8k), therefore you should set the quality higher by yourself. Also when you download it you need a specific software to play it (called 5kPlayer), it won't work with Windows Media Player or VLC or normal video players. To not count the fact that it seems to stutter a bit even on high end GPUs like Nvidia GeForce GTX 9+ series.
        Mar 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Zortik
        Zortik
        Yup, I used that exact player too lol. It was playing just fine at first (1080P) but when I switched it to 8k my internet couldn't keep up.

I was only watching that video and playing starcraft though. Was convenient since I was at my desk and had the extra monitor plugged in.
        Mar 25, 2016
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      I hate my hair, they are always a mess and there's no way to make them look human, doesn't matter what I put on them. I guess I should be thankful that I still have them (a lot of guys over 25 are bald already) but it's still frustrating that they are so rebellious.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        More like this:

http://whyareyoustupid.com/wp-content/uploads/b88870aa0ce4d8cfaa4ce865536253be.jpg
        Mar 24, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        I think that is a perfectly acceptable hairstyle
        Mar 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        go bald :)
        Mar 24, 2016
    5. Dalph
      Dalph
      I finally joined the 1000+ hours club too:

http://i.imgur.com/SceYbn0.png
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Mines slowly approaching 4000 for ace, but you have to take into account that it's open practically whenever my computer is on. That being said, however, Caz's poor computer must never get any sleep.
        Mar 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        You all are insane ;D
        Mar 23, 2016
      5. Susan
        Susan
        Mar 23, 2016
        2 people like this.
    6. Dalph
      Dalph
      So basically VR can do this to some people? That is both funny and scary at the same time:
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. KanaX
        KanaX
        I wonder if it's really as good as people say it is.
        Mar 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Atlas Rose
        Atlas Rose
        I got to do a VR demo at this convention back in october and boy, it's amazing. The one I did was a slow motion walk through a city being torn apart by this giant alien robot thing (Imagine transformers but creepier) and wow. At the last bit it got you right up in front of the robot and it reared its head back and then roared straight into your face and I stumbled and fell backwards. It hurt my eyes a little after taking the headset off, but it was worth it.
        Mar 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Susan
        Susan
        Rollercoasters... OhGod!OhGod!!OhGod!!! *hyperventilates*
        Mar 21, 2016
        2 people like this.
    7. Dalph
      Dalph
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Well I tried <:3c

http://i.imgur.com/mdvUEkA.jpg
        Mar 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        Ohh I tried again and got A this time :D

http://i.imgur.com/wPg8STb.jpg
        Mar 20, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        I got a D the first time, then the second time...

34006.IPB

Mar 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    8. Dalph
      Dalph
      If you remember this game then chances are that you are as old as me (if not older):

http://dott.doublefine.com/

I'm glad they made a remastered version, it's one of my favourite point and click adventures.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Like Hallowthug, I too remember Maniac Mansion for Nes and played the orginal Mario Bros on atari 2600. Anybody remember Yars Revenge?
        Mar 19, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        @Hollow:

Never heard of it but my father remembers it, he used to play a lot with his old Atari 2600, eheheh. :D
        Mar 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        It was the first system my brother and I got to play on.
        Mar 28, 2016
    9. Dalph
      Dalph
      6000 likes, interesting. Only 4000 more...

http://i.imgur.com/eArcqJT.png

*laughs*
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. Susan
        Susan
        Godlike RTP will still be RTP- *shot!*
        Mar 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/032/321/f28.gif
        Mar 18, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Susan
        Susan
        That's..... scary....  ;_;
        Mar 18, 2016
        2 people like this.
    10. Dalph
      Dalph
      These Assassin's Creed games are getting worse and worse and there are so many of them too! What a mess. I loved the absolute first one with Altair and Ezio's trilogy, then with the release of Assassin's Creed 3 (a meh experience) the franchise slowly went downhill.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Vexed
        Vexed
        I hated 3, sort of liked 4, couldn't get into Rogue and hated Unity with a passion, but I tried Syndicate and... actually really enjoyed it! They fixed a ton of issues with the engine from Unity and overall it was a really fun experience. Not perfect, but fun, which is all you can ask really. It's the first game since the Ezio saga that I actually saw through til the end. Might even pick up the DLC soon.
        Mar 17, 2016
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        I guess I should try Syndicate soon as I get the chance and hope for the best then, I loved the franchise back then but recently it's being so disappointing.  :rsad:
        Mar 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Vexed
        Vexed
        Yeah, it's a real shame. Had a lot of potential but as with a lot of games it went downhill when they turned it yearly. Hopefully the break they're taking at the moment will help. Hopefully...
        Mar 17, 2016
    11. Dalph
      Dalph
      How do you guys take inspiration for character design? Feel free to share if you want. For me it happens randomly, either playing a videogame, watching something or on google image search. :)
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Atlas Rose
        Atlas Rose
        I think of a situation, and then imagine different ways to react to that situation. Like, if Billy has to get across the stream, does he look for a bridge? Does he walk around it? Does he walk through it? If he's the kind of person who would just walk through a stream to cross, how would be approach this other situation? And another and another until I've found their way of thinking, which ends up telling you a lot about the person's personality and possible history. 
        Mar 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. That Bread
        That Bread
        a yup sounds like we do it the same way dalph they just come up randomly. I do sketch up a few concepts based on what they are going to be like so they just scream personality! : P Least I try toooo, so I dont forget them I write a bio descrip and the likes and store it :D
        Mar 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        I fuse a friend with an anime character and mix in some imagination, give them a name then BAM! I have a character!  :D
        Mar 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    12. Dalph
      Dalph
      I didn't know that some mobile games can be so dayum good, I recently tried Lost in Harmony (the free version) on my phone and it's a really great game with an intriguing plot. Now I'm tempted to get the full version to finish the story:
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. AnimaScorpius
        AnimaScorpius
        The music gives you chills I think this is very well made!
        Mar 14, 2016
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        do PAD =D  Puzzles and Dragons
        Mar 14, 2016
    13. mlogan
      mlogan
      Made me think of you.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        dayum, I finished the daily likes. I'm really flattered that you associate me to Rick Hastley, ahahahahah.
        Mar 11, 2016
        2 people like this.
    14. Dalph
      Dalph
      I never had a chance to try Starbucks coffee but today someone told me that they recently arrived in Italy too. I hope the coffee is as good as they claim because quite frankly doesn't look like worth it to me (especially looking at the ridiculously high prices).
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        I agree with Ms. Littlefish. I will get espresso based drinks, because the espresso is not terrible, but I don't touch their actual coffee. Much better options for coffee out there.
        Mar 10, 2016
      3. Olivier
        Olivier
        I'm more of a Caribou person myself.
        Mar 10, 2016
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        Caribou is nice. I wish there were one around here.
        Mar 10, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    15. Dalph
      Dalph
      What's the scoop with Stardew Valley? I'm seeing a lot of people buying it, is it any good? I'm interested to know, thanks in advance guys.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Alkorri - Proof that the game contains some unknown drug.

Indrah liked a game //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_shock.gif
        Mar 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Indrah
        Indrah
        It's a good, content-filled and streamlined harvest moon. If you like HM games you'll probably like it. If not, then skip it. 

Personally I'm loving it. It streamlines a lot of the niggling little details that HM games use to slow you down. The art is appealing in an oldschool snes way, theres lots of little cute touches and none of it is obnoxious. It does better than most HM games for me, honestly. 

Also, the sound design is really good for some reason. Just, those sound effects. Jesus.

Also: THIS GAME IS THE PIT OF SATAN IF YOU LIKE HM GAMES. BEWARE! IT WILL SUCK YOU IN AND NOT LET GO AND MAKE YOU FORGET YOU HAVE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES!!! 

(srsly I played like 4 days straight without being able to let go, and even now I play every day and am obsessed)
        Mar 8, 2016
        4 people like this.
      5. Euphony
        Euphony
        All I know is it plays like Harvest Moon but it allows same-sex marriage/relationships--which HM probably never ever will--so I might actually try it.
        Mar 8, 2016
    16. Dalph
      Dalph
      Gotta love how you can easily create non-human characters with the MV generator and they look cool:

http://i.imgur.com/6i2T6Yk.png
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Pressing that Randomize button sometimes can give inspiration. //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_wink.gif
        Mar 6, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        If only there were an easier way to remove human ears for animal ears. Still, great update none the less!~
        Mar 6, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        Gotta agree, that would be nice. Having both human and animal ears at the same time looks weird. Oh well Photoshop FTW I guess~
        Mar 6, 2016
        2 people like this.
    17. Dalph
      Dalph
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        I have it but sadly I didn't get into it.  The constant narration and having them tell me about danger after it happens was very distracting till I got to the first area where you build things up.  I feel like it was done to simply dress up one man's wonderful voice acting.  I may try it again if provoked >>
        Mar 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        I can understand why it can be distracting. You basically need to multitask during the whole game, but this is a very clever way to tell a story and the experience itself is worth it. //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif
        Mar 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        If someone cannot try Bastion with a deal like that, then I question if they even know how to game.
        Mar 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    18. Dalph
      Dalph
      Bus Simulator, Truck Simulator, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator, do people really buy these games? I can understand Surgeon Simulator maybe (not really, it's gross) but overall these kind of games look so boring to me.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Oh right, I remember hearing about that. If you pirated it still let you play but it caused piracy to effect the player in game and inevitably mess them up.
        Mar 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Definitely one of the cooler anti-piracy measures.  I think Serious Sam 3 still wins though: 
        Mar 3, 2016
        2 people like this.
      5. Susan
        Susan
        If people can play Candy Crush for years on an end, I believe they can play anything. XD
        Mar 3, 2016
        3 people like this.
    19. Dalph
      Dalph
      I recently watched Ash vs Evil Dead and it was truly amazing, definitely a must watch for all the Evil Dead\Bruce Campbell fans.
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        https://i.imgflip.com/u03ng.jpg
        Mar 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        I haven't seen any of that show yet, but I do like Bruce, so I'll probably be checking it out soon. Brisco County Jr. is one of my all-time favorites. Too bad it was so short-lived.
        Mar 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        hahaha I want to  watch it c: ....but this not easy to find it in digital format here :(  
        Mar 2, 2016
    20. Dalph
      Dalph
      I just realized that I have a total of almost 150 Steam games installed on my pc (for a total of 456gb), time to uninstall something...
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        http://www.detourshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/nerdalert2.jpg

@Vox Novus:

That's not even half of my hard drive space actually, I just don't like to have too much stuff installed (it's messy and confusing).
        Feb 29, 2016
        4 people like this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Scythuz - You must of either bought alot of cheap games or have 0 savings.
        Feb 29, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Gothic Lolita
        Gothic Lolita
        I got 48 out of 189 games installed. Mostlikely because of a really small hdd. :/ (\s/)
        Feb 29, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalphy/
    Family man at day. Villain at night.
    About Me:
    I'm tall, witty and can be a good conversationalist.
    First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Computer Science