Birthday:
Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Family man at day. Villain at night.

Share This Page

Dalph

Nega Ralph™, Male, 32, from Italy

Veteran

Remember: When bread becomes like a rock, you can always make bruschetta to save it from the trashcan. Oct 6, 2019

1. Dalph
      Dalph
      What is the most disgusting food you ever tasted? Mine is pistachio (don't ask)...I also have a particular aversion for bananas. *shivers*
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Blinn
        Blinn
        Kimchi - Because of the overpowering smell.
        Feb 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. That Bread
        That Bread
        Ughhhhh vegetable lasagna that squash in there was terrible! D : It might be an inherent trait from my dad, he hated it so much once he destroyed the squash patch his parents had when he was younger XD

I am very tempted dalphy to ask you about the pistachios. O_____O but I respect boundaries! ^_____^

What kind of banana? I can only tolerate them with water,,, otherwise their too sweet to me.
        Feb 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Ate too many bananas once so I don't eat them except as banana chips. Sometimes mint in the form of ice cream if the mint is real strong. Tried weightwatchers new Mint and chocolate ice cream pops and I felt like I was eating mint toothpaste.
        Feb 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    2. Dalph
      Dalph
      Losing my mind trying to repair a laptop for a client, the thing is full of viruses (and so incredibly slow) and in such a horrible condition overall, dusty like a vacuum cleaner bag and with an anti-virus expired more than 1 year ago. Sometimes I wonder why some people don't take care of their computers.
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        @Sharm There will come a time when you realize your Brother could have password locked the selfish idiot out and told them that they forgot their own password while having fixed nothing.  Then you will know true joy.
        Feb 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Yeah, that attitude tends to happen when someone has an extremely useful skill that they pursue for fun and the other person has no experience in it.  For some reason the asker always thinks that because it's fun means we'd love to be their personal slave and it'd be just as fun as doing our own thing.  I'd get it a lot with art.  "Hey, can you make a logo for me?  It has to look exactly like this and I want endless iterations until I love it!"  "You can do the art for my game, right?"  People shut up when I tell them "Sure, I charge $30 an hour."  Now the answer is pretty much always no so it's even simpler.  I don't have people trying to make me justify my answer.
        Feb 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        @Hallowthug It would be funny, but it would actually make things worse.  He was in the army at the time when this was a really big problem and most of the people asking for stuff were higher rank.
        Feb 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      I was thinking about going to a Comic-con here in Italy this year with my girlfriend and a few friends and I need a few ideas for cosplaying. Which characters do you guys suggest? Current favourites are Ezio Auditore and Hazama, IRL I'm dark skinned so any pale character is a big no.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Woah, Hazama looks like Dalph.  Between the two I'd say go for Hazama, he's more sharply dressed and while Ezio is cool he's also overdone.
        Feb 25, 2016
      3. Avery
        Avery
        A Dalph cosplaying Dalph would be awesome, though I guess not many would recognize it.
        Feb 25, 2016
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        @Sharm & Avery:

This is why I chose Hazama, he totally looks like my character even regarding clothes (sort of). So in a way I will cosplay as both, eheheheheh.
        Feb 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      City of Chains is 50% off on Steam, if you don't have it yet go and get it! It's a nice rm game.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Dalph
        Feb 21, 2016
        2 people like this.
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        110% agreed!

It is in the highest tier of RPG Maker games and even stands above most non-RPG Maker games.

If you want to try a good RPG Maker game with lots of love put into it, this is one of the better choices imo.

Also, cyberpunk.  Enough said.
        Feb 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Thanks for the heads up.
        Feb 21, 2016
    5. Dalph
      Dalph
      Finally got a 32 inch screen for my pc after so many years of 19 inch torture, I'm not used to big screens (due to taking some distance from them) but it looks so amazing in 1080p.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. KanaX
        KanaX
        Do duals.
        Feb 19, 2016
      4. tearsofthenight
        tearsofthenight
        Hey dalph!
        Feb 19, 2016
      5. Seriel
        Seriel
        10" laptop is where it's at B)

Meh, I like screens to be small. Even my phone is the smallest one I could get.
        Feb 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. Dalph
      Dalph
      Who's taking part of the birthday bash event? I was thinking about joining too...hmmm.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Clydous
        Clydous
        Still painfully considering it. But legit, there's quite a lot on my plate right now...wouldn't be able to do much, other than music and maybe proof-reading/dialogue.
        Feb 18, 2016
      4. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        I've had this idea in my head for a while, maybe I can use the BB as an excuse to get motivated.
        Feb 18, 2016
      5. mlogan
        mlogan
        Do it Dalph!! Join us cool(?) kids. You know you wanna.
        Feb 18, 2016
    7. Dalph
      Dalph
      Hello rmw, I'm back!
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        DALPH!!!! Hi.
        Feb 17, 2016
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Hi!!!!! :rock-left: BD :rock-right:
        Feb 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Susan
        Susan
        Welcome back. ;D
        Feb 20, 2016
        2 people like this.
    8. Dalph
      Dalph
      I like doing housework because I find a sense of satisfaction in seeing things get clean and I like being able to control all my environment. I dunno if this makes me a good house husband or just a crazy control freak.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I hate housework though, it's exhausting and has to be done over and over and over again.
        Feb 1, 2016
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        It is exhausting it's true, although after a while it becomes like an easy routine and you don't even feel that tired anymore.
        Feb 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Nah. It is rewarding seeing everything clean.
        Feb 1, 2016
    9. Dalph
      Dalph
      I wonder why some devs have this urge to create threads about their games so early (and without even having a 5-10% of them done). I understand the excitement to show off the work and the need of feedback but in a lot of cases not even a demo will be completed (because of many reasons) and the thread will end up being dead and buried. It's a shame.
      1. 6 people like this.
      3. Zortik
        Zortik
        For each person, I imagine, it's a different scenario. Myself, I wanted a dedicated location to provide updates and the public nature of the topic helps to motivate me to keep going.
        Feedback (especially positive!) is the icing on the cake at this point.

Outside of that, it's not easy to get into a 'conversation' specifically about your title in the "Game Development" forums. However, you are correct that there are a number of threads that dry up long before a demo can be posted.
        Jan 30, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        I think it does have a lot to do with excitement and wanting to get feedback on your ideas as early as possible. I think waiting until you at least have something your followers can grasp on to (be it a demo, or a lot of screenshots and story/character descriptions) would be for the best.
        Jan 30, 2016
        3 people like this.
      5. Allusion
        Allusion
        Yeah, I'd have to agree with what's been said--impatience and/or a desire to be motivated in the early stages of development. I'd like to add that some people may be testing the waters. Creating content of any kind is a big gamble--dev puts in time, energy, effort and sometimes money to create something they hope people will enjoy. Then they post it and....*crickets*

Some, (especially new developers) may want to show what they already have in order to gauge interest. If they don't get much of a response, they may choose to abandon ship and go with a different project. It's certainly not the best thing to do; just because the early stages of a project can't spark interest doesn't mean the idea as a whole is a waste of time, but...there is a restlessness in certain types of people to want to make something of substance, but who lack the courage to put themselves fully into something without knowing there will be a 'return'--if not in money, then in popularity. 

I've seen it way more times than I can count, lol. 
        Jan 30, 2016
        3 people like this.
    10. Dalph
      Dalph
      Undertale has sold nearly 1 million of copies (in only 4 months), that's so dayum inspiring.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        I love it so.  I am very happy to play.  I need to continue.   I need to write a blog entry about it.
        Jan 29, 2016
    11. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      YOU MEAN you kidnapped the poor princess sharm! http://i.imgur.com/JwvSH3i.pngus heroes will bring you down for save the D.I.M!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I do love pasta.
        Jan 28, 2016
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Perfect~ But my pasta glares at people, I hope you're fine with it.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/morningx/EvilPasta_zps8af179d8.jpg
        Jan 28, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Susan
        Susan
        That epic typo, though....  >_>
        Jan 28, 2016
        2 people like this.
    12. slimmmeiske2
      slimmmeiske2
      Hello~! I heard you had a cleaning service. Could you come and clean my grandmother's cottage?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        *Burps* Who are Hansel and Gretel, do they taste as nice as these two did? :)
        Jan 28, 2016
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        I meant eating the house itself in all honest, but that will work too~
        Jan 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        ;_; Poor Hansel and Grethel...

Just so you know, I'm not paying for this.
        Jan 28, 2016
    13. Dalph
      Dalph
      I did housework for the whole day, my house is so clean that it's possible to eat on floor now.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        @mlogan:

Of course! I can kill even the most "heroic" stains~ Your house will be clean and organized (I'm meticulous) too!
        Jan 27, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        I'd totally take you up on it if there weren't this little matter of an ocean, lol!
        Jan 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        I love meticulous villains, they're more intimidating.
        Jan 27, 2016
    14. AwesomeCool
      AwesomeCool
      I have found something more evil and demented then you.

Cower in fear!

1. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Enjoy your lack of sleep and terrible nightmares.

muahahaha!
        Jan 24, 2016
      2. Shiroi Akuma
        Jan 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        *yawns* ...barely disturbing, certainly not evil~
        Jan 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    15. Dalph
      Dalph
      This new Followers thing is interesting, although if I follow someone and they don't follow me back wouldn't that mean that I'm interested in what they do but at the same time they are not interested in what I do? Therefore this will make me question about why I followed them in first place.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        I dunno, it doesn't phase me because I never saw the point in the friends list. Any settings pertaining to it, I had turned off, so it really didn't do anything for me.
        Jan 21, 2016
      4. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        I just follow those whose content I feel like I might be interested in seeing

And those who I want to stalk...
        Jan 21, 2016
      5. Shaz
        Shaz
        Which one of those am I, @Zeriab?

I just don't have time to follow anyone.  And I pretty much have to look at everything anyway, so I'll probably see it even if I don't follow you.
        Jan 22, 2016
    16. Saltwater Croc
      Saltwater Croc
      I like the castle on your cover photo. Where's it from?
      1. Dalph
        Dalph
        Google. :D
        Jan 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        I was gonna say Dalph's best dreams.
        Jan 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    17. Dalph
      Dalph
      I forgot how dayum boring is to be offline on a pc, there is basically nothing interesting to do. I can't believe I have been so many years without an internet connection and still used a pc.
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I have a lot of stuff I do on the PC that doesn't require Internet. I love the Internet but it definitely distracts me when I'm working on offline applications. "Oh, just a small break." Several hours later. "Guess I should start dinner!"
        Jan 20, 2016
      4. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        I usually play the "walk about my room until I find a connection" game every time I move into my dorm. I never get one at my desk, of all places. :C
        Jan 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        I got a special antenna for my desktop because of signal issues.  It looks like a tiny satellite dish, only thicker and a little more square.  I have loads of things I can do when the internet is down but I always find some reason to need it.  "I could draw!  Nope, I need a reference to draw that and there's no internet"  "I could play a game!  Nope, got stuck and need an FAQ to get past this section."  I think I really just hate it when told I can't do something.
        Jan 20, 2016
    18. Dalph
      Dalph
      The new avatar for guests\members without a custom avatar is pretty epic~
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        @AwesomeCool:

Your plot of having more likes than posts can still be a thing.
        Jan 19, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Jackus - YOU CAN NO LONGER RETALIATE!

MUAHAHAHA
        Jan 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Seriel
        Seriel
        @Dalph™Yes. both. I tried to like @AwesomeCool 's comment when it gave that error.
        Jan 19, 2016
        2 people like this.
    19. slimmmeiske2
      slimmmeiske2
      I'm now officially stalking you ;)
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Little Red Riding Hood stalking the Big Bad Wolf? Blasphemy! That was my job. :p
        Jan 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Seriel
        Seriel
        Oh cool, profile comments show up on the status feed.

*stalks Dalph as well*
        Jan 19, 2016
    20. Dalph
      Dalph
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        why 3d?

You cannot just take a 2d game,put it in a 3d environment and expect it to be just as fun (or work at all).

Massive changes will have to be made to the puzzles and such.
        Jan 18, 2016
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Tell that to Rayman that works well in both 2D and 3D, ahahahah. Also this is not a remake but a fan prequel/sequel. :)
        Jan 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Dalph - I thought you meant remake. XD

Then it could work if they change some of the mechanics. :)

Play a 3d Rayman and then a 2d Rayman, you will probably notice that the two types of games have a lot of different systems/mechanics in place (I did).
        Jan 18, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalphy/
    Family man at day. Villain at night.
    About Me:
    I'm tall, witty and can be a good conversationalist.
    First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Computer Science