Birthday:
Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Family man at day. Villain at night.

Share This Page

Dalph

Nega Ralph™, Male, 32, from Italy

Veteran

Silly cat instantly teleporting out of the house after I open the door. Took us hours to find him, he ended up re-entering from the balcony. Sep 22, 2019 at 5:34 AM

1. Dalph
      Dalph
      Steve Jobs 2010: Nobody would ever buy big phones. Apple 2018: New Iphone XS Max is 6.5 inches and biggest phone ever!!! Seems legit.
      1. Otto and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        That's not only Apple making huge phones nowdays though, Xiaomi made the Mi Max 3 that is almost 7 inches and the Galaxy Note 9 is 6.4. A good percentage of modern smartphones is at least 6 inches.
        Sep 15, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        @Sharm : It doesn't even fit well in my pocket anymore. I find the weight of the phone is too much and I have to carry it another way, or it is in danger of ripping my pants.
        Sep 15, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        My current phone is sometimes too big, and it's the smaller version. I'm hoping that this one will last me for a very long time.
        Sep 15, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    2. Dalph
      Dalph
      TMW a brand new pen full of ink doesn't write...no-matter-what-you-do. *throws it from the window* There, take that!
      1. evmaster and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I bought a pack of two last month and discovered that one of the pens didn't work. lol. I felt ripped off. Luckily, I rarely need to use a pen. I'm the same with not wanting to clutter up my flat with loads of useless junk.
        Sep 10, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        I read on news someone got his head stabbed by a pen out of nowhere, hope this had nothing to do with our buddy @Dalph
        Sep 10, 2018
        Dalph and The Stranger like this.
      5. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        The pen version of Windows ME.
        Sep 16, 2018
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      Having a tattoo with your lover's name is so stupid. What if you break up? You will end up with either a painful reminder or a scar.
      1. Snow White, The Stranger and Knayter like this.
      3. Otto
        Otto
        @Poryg I think computers have a slightly higher utility, overall, for me at least, I can do a lot of stuff with a computer that I wouldn't know how to replicate with a tattoo :p
        but seriously, I see what you mean, and I'm not ruling them out, I actually like most of the ones I see. I'm just not in a rush to get one.
        Sep 8, 2018
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Don't need a tattoo. Don't want a tattoo. If I ever got a tattoo, It would probably be Tifa though.
        Sep 8, 2018
      5. Alanood
        Alanood
        I believe in hate tattooing tho lol
        Sep 8, 2018
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      There's a scary ghost wind here, it sounds like laments. ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
      1. Archeia, The Stranger and Vox Novus like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Free to use commercial and non commercial.
        Credit: Mother Nature.
        Sep 7, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Wooooow.
        Sep 7, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      5. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        Is it a fart?
        Sep 8, 2018
    5. Dalph
      Dalph
      I waste way too much time on Google Earth, random exploration is very fun.
      1. Knayter, Poryg and The Stranger like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Reminds me of running Pacman through Tokio on Google maps (or through hometown of my ex).
        Sep 5, 2018
      4. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        I'd say it's better to actually explore those places, cause you could encounter a boss monster you can beat up for exp and loot ! :D
        I heard their spawn rates were ridiculously low on our planet though. :c
        Sep 5, 2018
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Blackyu LOL! I heard the panda is a fairly rare real world monster that few have had the chance to fight. I wonder what loot it drops? :p
        Sep 5, 2018
        Blackyu and Dalph like this.
    6. Dalph
      Dalph
      "How do I download more ram?" Is the question I have been asked the most when they want me to repair their pc. A classic.
      1. Archeia, Poryg, Kes and 2 others like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        95 was slow and had a tendency to crash. 98SE was great though and I remembee playing a ton on msdos mode.
        Sep 4, 2018
      4. ??????
        ??????
        But in all seriousness dude, you can install something like 'msi ramdisk', and use your hdd/ssd as more ram. So, it is technically possible to download more ram, with its speed being dependent on your disk drive. :)
        Sep 4, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, if you run out of ram, windows will by default use the drives for ram, But hdd is very slow compared to ram.
        Sep 4, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    7. Dalph
      Dalph
      Scientists in 1970s: Flying cars will be everywhere after 40 years! Oh and we will explore other galaxies too! 2018: ....
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Considering people here can't drive regular cars, I'd hate to see them with flying cars.
        Sep 1, 2018
        Dalph and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      2. gstv87
        gstv87
        you should see the futurism predictions of 1890.
        Sep 1, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Sep 1, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    8. Dalph
      Dalph
      I don't understand why people always complain of fan noise in gaming laptops. If the fans are not working you will end up with a toaster.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Some people think hearing fans is a sign that something's wrong. Fans make a lot of noise when working. A lot of people complained about the ps4 making a lot of noise while playing intensive games, and devs had to explain to them how fans worked. xD
        Aug 31, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You only need to be worried if your computer produces so much heat that it becomes uncomfortable or outright painful when you touch it. I experienced this while playing SC2 on an old laptop. The area around the fan became so hot that I couldn't touch the keyboard.
        Aug 31, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        My computer produces only 25dB of noise even when it works hard. And I can barely hear it when it's calm despite having three fans on 100% power all the time (they're case fans and they're not customizable). When my old fans produced 45 dB of noise and something happened, I couls immediately recognize it.
        Aug 31, 2018
    9. Dalph
      Dalph
      Had a conversation with someone recently and felt like they were looking down on my job. Some people are very arrogant and disrespectful.
      3. ??????
        ??????
        Lets be fair though bro.... More than half of your job is literally turning computers off and on again...
        (was i disrespectful enough?) :p
        Aug 30, 2018
        Poryg, Dalph and The Stranger like this.
      4. Kes
        Kes
        Just remind them of this when their computer goes down, they can't fix it, and they need the expertise of someone from the 'lower' orders.
        Aug 30, 2018
        Scythuz, Poryg, Dalph and 2 others like this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        When their computer goes down, they will buy a new one, I'm sure they can afford it. :D
        Aug 30, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    10. Dalph
      Dalph
      I keep MSI Afterburner always on when I play games on my laptops, I'm probably getting too paranoid with cpu and gpu temps, lol.
      1. Vox Novus, cabfe and Poryg like this.
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        It can't break anything to let it run. And considering that temperature is a major problem with laptops, it's probably better to keep that habit.
        Aug 28, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Certainly something worth being worried about I guess; especially if you are running high performance games.
        Aug 28, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    11. Dalph
      Dalph
      Almost 5000 pictures (2 years and a half of life basically) in 4k on my smartphone and it doesn't slow down at all. Well done, Samsung.
      1. Guiguimu, Vox Novus and numituwi like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        My huawei tablet doesn't slow down either, however it's getting obvious that it's becoming obsolete. Apps are getting more and more laggy.
        Although I don't do 4k photos, only 2556x1800.
        Aug 27, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Does this mean that you gave in to the marketing pressure and upgraded to 9?
        Aug 27, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Nope, still using my S7 Edge since March 2016, I plan to keep it untill it'll break. :p
        Aug 27, 2018
    12. Dalph
      Dalph
      No new Assassin's Creed in 2019. Thank you, Ubisoft, we really had enough.
      1. Vox Novus and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Oh! I did enjoy being able to command American troops during a small battle against the British. You had to prevent the British from taking a bridge by telling your troops where to take up position, when to shoot, etc.
        Aug 24, 2018
        Vox Novus likes this.
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Yeah, I mean I got it free. Ubisoft did a holiday giveaway a couple years ago and gave away like four games during it. Not sure if my laptop can handle it but I might as well give it a go sometime. Black flag did look pretty neat though when I saw clips of that one.
        Aug 24, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Black Flag is probably my favourite AC game, closely followed by Rogue, and Syndicate. People say it's a trash AC game, but that doesn't bother me one bit. It's an awesome pirate game, has a fun protagonist, and a lot of the events that unfold in the game are fantastic. If anything, the game is bogged down by the Assassin and modern day nonsense. Man, I really hate those modern day segments in all AC games.
        Aug 24, 2018
        Vox Novus likes this.
    13. Dalph
      Dalph
      Old classmates messaging me on fb so many years after school ended for a high school reunion, hahahahaNO.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        They are useless, I never understood what is the point of them. If I was interested in keeping contact with these people I would've done it through the years, there's a lot of hypocrisy here and the meetings feel forced and fake. It's an ego challenge too for who's more successful in life, I don't have to prove anything to people I dislike.
        Aug 20, 2018
        SwiftIllusion and The Stranger like this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Haha, I get that. Some of them friend request me on Facebook and I’m just thinking “Why? You couldn’t give me the time of day then, why bother now?”
        Aug 20, 2018
        The Stranger and Dalph like this.
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        That being said, my sister talked me into going to ours a couple of years ago. There were a few people I can genuinely say it was good to see. But mostly it was just weird and awkward.
        Aug 20, 2018
    14. Dalph
      Dalph
      32gb of ram seems to be useless for gaming in 2018. The gain between 16 and 32 is 2-3fps only, not worth the upgrade.
      1. Vox Novus and FleshToDust like this.
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        The best compromise would be 16GB using 2 memory slots, so you can upgrade to 32 in the future if need be.
        Aug 19, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        But 16 GB using one stick is slower than 2x8. I will be buying a mobo that supports up to 4 ram sticks though, so I can upgrade to 32 gb anyway even if I buy 16 right now.
        Aug 19, 2018
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        The difference is barely a few fps between 1x16 vs 2x8, I watched a lot of comparisons on YT about it.
        Aug 19, 2018
    15. Dalph
      Dalph
      When we're kids we wish to be adults and when we're finally adults we miss the time when we were kids. Humans are never satisfied.
      1. Vox Novus and Finnuval like this.
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Not so much that we're never satisfied, just that we took our childhood for granted and never realised that little things like weekends, snow days, sick days, afternoons with friends werent going to last forever.
        Aug 18, 2018
        Dalph and Vox Novus like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        That's why you got to enjoy that magic age of your late teenage years; sort of an adult but not full on one yet.
        Aug 18, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        When I was a child, I had a ton of time, but nothing to do, because nobody went on to push me to explore my interests and because I chose my school badly and it was boring. Now I miss my school, because I had a lot of time, no responsibilities... And now I have things I want to do, but no time and a ton of annoying responsibilities.
        Aug 18, 2018
    16. Dalph
      Dalph
      Razer products are massively overpriced just for their aesthetics. 200 bucks for a keyboard with customizable backlight and poor QC. Suuure.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Similar to the apple tax. It's typically called paying a premium. I do wish computer stuff was cheaper though.
        Aug 17, 2018
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Im so worried that Im never gonna build a decent pc because of this stuff. Why cant it all be simple and expensive = better
        Aug 17, 2018
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        At least Apple offers quality control and solid customer support, Razer is awful at both, lol.
        Aug 17, 2018
        Vox Novus likes this.
    17. Dalph
      Dalph
      Dead Cells is amazing, it's like Castlevania meeting Dark Souls.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Oh, so it is basically the PC version of Castlevania which was released in the late 80's. That one had no continues, so if you lost all your lives, start over on stage 1.
        Aug 16, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        I assume you have heard about salt and sanctuary, it's even more like these games since it has no procedural generation.
        Aug 17, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        More Souls = more good!
        Really like seeing the Souls genre sprout out. Hope we get lots of challenging games in the future.
        Aug 17, 2018
    18. Dalph
      Dalph
      Watching Game of Thrones again and I realized it has even more deaths than The Walking Dead.
      1. Marsigne and Vox Novus like this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        With Game of thrones (tv show I mean more, only read a couple of the books) you sort of have to wade through some of the shock factor stuff and see many deaths also had a point in the narrative. Ned's death sets the entire tone for the setting, it wasn't just some shock factor death thrown in there for surprise (as an early example).
        Aug 15, 2018
        Marsigne and Dalph like this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Aug 15, 2018
        Vox Novus likes this.
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @mlogan I enjoyed the books I read for the most part, I sort of got tired of Martin's writing sometimes though. He tends to write more than necessary like having to painstakingly describe Tyrion's walking over and over again. It just sort of serves to unnecessarily make everything longer. I'll probably end up reading more eventually though.
        Aug 16, 2018
    19. Dalph
      Dalph
      I love when you find a meme that so perfectly defines a moment of your life, you feel like it was made specifically for you.
      2. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        Now I'm curious what that meme is.
        Aug 14, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I'm also curious. :)
        Aug 14, 2018
      4. Knayter
        Knayter
        but the truth is that it's a common things and you will quickly realized that you're not that special anymore
        Aug 14, 2018
    20. Dalph
      Dalph
      Microsoft Edge is such a disgrace, what a horrible and clunky browser.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Microsoft thinks they're edgy making a terrible browser.
        Aug 13, 2018
      4. Knayter
        Knayter
        Hey, edge is useful! without it, we wouldn't be able to download chrome and firefox
        Aug 13, 2018
        Wavelength likes this.
      5. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        As a Microsoft fan myself, even I gotta say I don't like Edge. Still better than Explorer and Safari, though.
        Aug 13, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalphy/
    Family man at day. Villain at night.
    About Me:
    I'm tall, witty and can be a good conversationalist.
    First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Computer Science