Birthday:
Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
Home Page:
Family man at day. Villain at night.

Share This Page

Dalph

Nega Ralph™, Male, 32, from Italy

Veteran

Avengers Endgame gained even more than Avatar and Titanic, making it the greatest box office success of all time. Well deserved I guess. Aug 8, 2019

1. Dalph
      Dalph
      First day of increase of vegetables intake in my diet, and I dream about evil vegetables acting like zombies in a Fallout world. Lovely.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        @Dalph Good choice! It's not an easy path but it will make you live longer and probably in less pain. I still need to work in the exercise though. It's hard with so little time.
        Jul 31, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        @Hollow 1977
        It's not easy for sure. I'm a big man and I can't live just with vegetables sadly, I wish I could, but they don't satisfy me by themselves. I need meat, although I mostly avoid red meat because it's unhealthy if consumed too often.
        Jul 31, 2018
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Same here. We limit our red meat and eat mostly white meet and some dishes with no meat at all. It all balances out. But it is a battle that is continuously fought. Sometimes people bring in sweets to work and its hard to avoid them especially 8 hours a day.
        Aug 1, 2018
    2. Dalph
      Dalph
      Irresponsible parents everywhere here in Italy, distracting their babies for hours with digital devices just to silence them.
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        A person can have their own hobbies and fun and social time. But, it all takes a backseat to raising the child. And pawning your child off on some other activity to get that "alone time", in my opinion, is bad parenting. That's all.

Does that make more sense?
        Jul 28, 2018
        kirbwarrior and starlight dream like this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @Dalph About OP... In agreement but... aren't those adults also using tech devices to distract themselves 24/7? ;)

@Tai_MT I agree with you, but it also depends on what type of fun the person is used to or wants. All single people don't live fun lives to begin with :p And lazy ppl will find ways to cut corners no matter what they do, raising kids included. lol
        Jul 30, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Our parents limited our tv/game time and we did family game night too. Some outdoor activity sometimes as a family. I know some families both parents work to make ends meet but that bond with your child is so important. Digital devices can disrupt that bond if used too often.
        Aug 1, 2018
    3. Dalph
      Dalph
      Welp, 18000 likes. Thanks everyone.
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        *bows!!!*... *hires hitmen with bows!!!*...

Congrats Dalph! :kaopride:
        Jul 30, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    4. Dalph
      Dalph
      No Man's Sky looks cool now with this new update, they should've labelled it as "Early Access" from the very beginning.
      1. SpaceBot and Marsigne like this.
      2. SwiftIllusion
        SwiftIllusion
        Regardless of its state now or in the future I can't personally forgive the quantity of blatant lies and clear misrepresentations during its development/marketing stages, so I'll never support it/the team.
        I'm glad though it's improving for those who were fooled into the mess that pre-ordering is or weren't able to refund it in time.
        Jul 25, 2018
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Agreed about everything but I have to admit that at least they didn't run away with the money and abandon it (anyone else would have done it in that situation).
        Jul 25, 2018
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Yeah the misrepresentation is bad but I have to agree with dalph. I mean at least they're making it happen eventually. I hate early access though, because companies have been known to make it a paid beta tester role then rerelease the game once it's stable as a whole new game rather than update the early access, making ea a shady practice in general.
        Jul 25, 2018
        SpaceBot and Dalph like this.
    5. Dalph
      Dalph
      Can't stop laughing, pls send help:
      1. Mrs_Allykat, Vox Novus and SpaceBot like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Hilarious.
        Jul 24, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Mrs_Allykat
        Mrs_Allykat
        You win 3 Interwebs!
        Jul 24, 2018
        Dalph and Vox Novus like this.
      5. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Seen it before. Still classic.
        Jul 24, 2018
        Dalph and Vox Novus like this.
    6. Dalph
      Dalph
      -4 and we will have 100.000 users here!
      1. SpaceBot, Vox Novus and Marsigne like this.
      3. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        @Kes You have forgotten @Shaz, who apart from having been entirely too active, has also been here from pretty much since the start.
        Personally I was a bit late in joining the forum
        Jul 28, 2018
        Shaz and Vox Novus like this.
      4. Kes
        Kes
        Jul 28, 2018
        Vox Novus likes this.
      5. Shaz
        Shaz
        Yeah, Nathaniel told me about the new forum and I joined, without realising it wasn't even 'live' yet and the only people who were on at the time were the mods and admins! I'm #19 :)
        Aug 1, 2018
        Vox Novus likes this.
    7. Dalph
      Dalph
      It's so amazing to see my 80y old aunt using a smartphone, she adapted so well to this generation.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @taarna23 Yeah, it was less the technical difficulty aspect than her often being a person unwilling to change too much beyond her comfort zone.
        Jul 22, 2018
        Marsigne, Dalph and mlogan like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Heh, fair enough. Me, I am good with "push button, get coffee" especially when I haven't had any that day...
        Jul 22, 2018
        Marsigne, Dalph and Vox Novus like this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Then there's me, not drinking coffee at all and using the good old way to wake up (washing the face).
        Jul 22, 2018
        SpaceBot, Marsigne and Vox Novus like this.
    8. Dalph
      Dalph
      I love Saturdays.
      1. starlight dream and Marsigne like this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Still Friday here :(
        Jul 21, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus, Dalph and Marsigne like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Dang people living in the future.
        Jul 21, 2018
        Dalph and Marsigne like this.
    9. Dalph
      Dalph
      I fell asleep while playing Dark Souls and woke up in the morning after as a Hollow. What a good way to start a day.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I don't think I ever fell asleep playing a game, but I did get so tired playing City of Heroes one time that I thought the Juicer Chief's name said Jesus Christ. It was at that point that I said goodnight to everyone and signed off.
        Jul 20, 2018
        Marsigne, Vox Novus and The Stranger like this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        @OmnislashXX : The closest I've come to that is the time I was up so late writing my thesis I wrote witches in the middle of a math thesis. It was then I realized it was 12:30 am in the morning, and I really needed to get some sleep.
        Jul 20, 2018
        OmnislashXX, Marsigne and Vox Novus like this.
      4. KanaX
        KanaX
        Literal you snooze, you lose.
        Jul 20, 2018
    10. Dalph
      Dalph
      Excited to try an Escape Room Game with my wife for my birthday, sounds like so much fun.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        @djDarkX
        Yo DJ.
        I'm still around although way less than usual and on Steam only, I had to leave Discord (had some problems there) while she is currently very busy to be anywhere on the net, as you can see she is not even active here atm.
        Jul 19, 2018
        djDarkX and Marsigne like this.
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Yeah, I figured you all were busy, but glad to see you guys are doing well. Tell her I said hi, if you can. Miss you two!
        Jul 19, 2018
        Vox Novus, Marsigne and Dalph like this.
      4. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        They're definitely fun! I've done three different ones, but haven't managed to get out of a single one yet xD The last one we did was modeled after an Egyptian Tomb, which included puzzle switches activating certain panels of the sarcophagus, only "candle" light and a skeleton in the corner :p

I really want to try a fairytale themed one though :D
        Jul 19, 2018
        Vox Novus, Dalph and Marsigne like this.
    11. Dalph
      Dalph
      Why people keep buying PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds? It's such a buggy atrocious mess of a game and it's becoming worse with each update.
      2. Knayter
        Knayter
        I know right! Why did I just waste 30 bucks for this crap?
        Jul 17, 2018
        Marsigne and Dalph like this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @hypershadic11 I don't know where you live but in America today you can be called a Nazi for a lot less than liking a bad game. Why even reference that? Why do Nazi comparisons have to be everywhere? It's so disengenuous to the people who actually suffered under that regime to compare everything we disagree with in modern culture to said regime...I don't even know what pubg is tbh :p
        Jul 17, 2018
      4. hypershadic11
        hypershadic11
        @Philosophus Vagus oh, just to make fun of the fact that you can be called a nazi for such little things today. I honestly hate it too, all you gotta do now-a-days to be called a nazi is BLINK wrong lol
        Jul 18, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    12. Dalph
      Dalph
      4k is expensive and overrated.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Yep. Not worth it, it's niche atm, just like VR.
        And nope, 1080p is still the best balance between quality and performance .
        Jul 16, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Ah, I thought in the quality sense, but it's true that 1080p can be run by anything nowadays and it has a lot of quality. I can run a lot of games with a GTX 1050 here.
        Jul 17, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        A GTX 1050 is more than enough to run most games at acceptable settings nowdays.
        Jul 17, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    13. Dalph
      Dalph
      Beat the Capra Demon at the 2nd try in Dark Souls. I finally got gud.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        That boss is a pain because of the restricted space and annoying camera mostly, in a large area he would have been pretty easy.
        Jul 14, 2018
        Vox Novus likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        @KanaX
        One of the dogs bugged and got stuck in a corner, even after beating the dayum thing the dog was still running against the wall, haha.
        Jul 14, 2018
        Vox Novus likes this.
      4. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Congrats! Next up is the depths which isnt so bad... but after that... ooh boy. Oh boy.
        Jul 14, 2018
        Vox Novus and Dalph like this.
    14. Dalph
      Dalph
      Almost 100.000 members here, I wonder if something special will happen after reaching that goal.
      2. kovak
        kovak
        Maybe another crossover event
        Jul 13, 2018
        starlight dream and Dalph like this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Jul 13, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. Vance Raehart
        Jul 14, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    15. Dalph
      Dalph
      It's 2018 and cameras are amazing even on phones, yet when an alleged alien or ghost appears in a picture, that pic is always poor quality.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Everyone knows aliens and ghosts mess up the wave things, and cameras get all defective... It's common sense! XD

Or else the poor quality pic must mean something... like... I can't put my finger on it...
        Jul 13, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        @starlight dream
        Indeed, and the ghost of the baroness turned my pictures in 480p. AKA the ghost of image resizing and quality loss. We are not alone, they are out there...and they want our 4k.
        Jul 13, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        You were attacked by the ghosts of old cameras!

SpooooOOOooooooOOoookyyy..........
        Jul 13, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    16. Dalph
      Dalph
      Turned out that I'm not so bad at Dark Souls as I thought. I might even finish it soon. The secret is to persevere...and use a gamepad.
      2. KanaX
        KanaX
        Please look up how to get the Peculiar Doll. It will be worth it.
        Jul 12, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        @Scythuz:
        Depends about the location and the enemies but it usually varies between long swords, spears and axes. I chose the warrior, but with very strong weapons and light armor for better movement and evasion.

@The Stranger
        I dunno why I keep returning to DS after failing so many times but this time things seems to be much different, not sure if it's me being more patient and determined or what.
        Jul 12, 2018
        The Stranger and The Mighty Palm like this.
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        @Dalph Sounds good to me! Longswords and spears are very good weapons, axes can be a bit slow and they don't tend to have much reach so I wouldn't really recommend them.
        Jul 12, 2018
        Dalph and The Mighty Palm like this.
    17. starlight dream
      starlight dream
      A question about your avatar: Is Dalph taller than Ralph?
      1. The Stranger and Dalph like this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Yep, my twisted version of Ralph is an avatar of myself so around my height, I don't have green hair IRL though. We had a recurring joke here with @Archeia's version of Ralph (the hero) being short and wearing knight heels, and my version (the villain) being tall and making fun of him. But ultimately Ralph is like all the other RTP characters, so just a template, you can do what you want with him.
        Jul 10, 2018
        The Stranger and starlight dream like this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        LOL Knight platform boots! What every chibi needs.
        It's easier to make fun of Ralph I suppose, who has no feelings^^
        Because yes, you have *some* feelings Dalph, you can't fool us. xD
        Do you draw your own avatars btw?
        Jul 10, 2018
        The Stranger and Dalph like this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        I never claimed to be apathetic, miss, I always had feelings although mostly negative. ;)

Regarding the avatar...who knows... :p
        Jul 10, 2018
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
    18. Dalph
      Dalph
      Trying to play Dark Souls for the 10th time. Any tips except rolling and using a gamepad? The lore is interesting but my god the gameplay...
      1. starlight dream and Drenz like this.
      3. KanaX
        KanaX
        Dark Souls, especially 1 (and Demon Souls), is inherently a BS game. Sometimes you just gotta die for no good reason. It's not for everyone. Hell, it could be even more of a broken mess than it is and I would still play it and love it.
        Jul 10, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      4. KanaX
        KanaX
        Because my attitude is to both love the fun of the experience, but to also get off the challenge of climbing a mountain that is not made for me to climb, even when the fun is all gone. Maybe it's not for you.
        Jul 10, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      5. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        I like invading people so I chose darkwraith covenant
        Jul 10, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
    19. Dalph
      Dalph
      Currently watching (again) the first 3 seasons of "The Slayers", so dayum hilarious. Best anime ever to me.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Sub or dubbed?
        Jul 9, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        @Vox Novus
        It's very funny, some scenes made me cry laughing.

@OmnislashXX
        Subbed ofc, I don't like the English dub. I have the Italian dub too and it's actually very good but censored (and that bothers me a lot).
        Jul 9, 2018
        starlight dream and Vox Novus like this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        This is possibly the only anime series that I will watch dubbed. Lina Inverse's voice is so iconic. I met the voice actress once at Otakon.
        Jul 9, 2018
    20. Dalph
      Dalph
      Everytime I want to make a serious game I struggle with it, I'm just not good with drama. Everything I make always falls into comedy.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @Dalph I have the same problem, everything I create turns out silly or comedic. It's not funny anymore.

But it's really about your tastes. If the ideas you have are funny ones, it's great, humor is so important in life. If they're dramatic and you hesitate out of fear or not doing well, it's worth giving it a shot. Maybe you'll write nice drama but won't know it unless you try it. :)
        Jul 9, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Can't do drama for the life of me but tbh I don't think I really need it to make things interesting.
        I can keep serious themes but the overall thing has to still be lighthearted in a way.
        An example of a writing style similar to mine is "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (although I'm not so cynical, haha).

@starlight dream
        Looking forward for your stuff then.
        Jul 9, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Thanks, and you're allowed to laugh at my stuff.

You have a skill for keeping things light, even in your posts overall, so in a way it'd be disappointing if your stories were depressive, crying fests :p
        Jul 9, 2018
        Dalph likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1987 (Age: 32)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalphy/
    Family man at day. Villain at night.
    About Me:
    I'm tall, witty and can be a good conversationalist.
    First Language:
    Italian Curses
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Computer Science