Dalph
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Awarded medals About

• Do you realize you just gave me like #666? Revel in it while you can. :p
    Dalph
    Dalph
    YES! It was inevitable, I was predestined to do this! 666 is the perfect EVIL number!

Seriously, this was both unexpected and hilarious...I did that without even realizing it.

I'm starting to believe in fate now, this can't be a coincidence...ahahahah!
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Yes, I thought it couldn't be more perfect! I knew it was coming up and wanted a screenshot for you and Dekita. But when I saw you were the one who gave me the last needed like - too perfect!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm the evilest of evils, the cruelest of cruels, I was supposed to be the one from the beginning. :D

Enjoy the evilness at its fullest, because it won't last.
    dalph a member + !? ...IMPOSSIBLE !
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Yeah, kinda hard to believe right?

I'm also a Villain+, something more powerful and evil than a regular villain. Your so called Heroes will panic and tremble in fear now, because when I'm around there are NO Happy Endings!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I WILL SEND YOU SHARM D: !
    I can't believe that some people still use music rips when there are a lot of good composers here, to not count all these royality free websites.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I suspect part of it is pulling something from a well-made or popular game into their own, in a possible effort to increase their own game's popularity.

It takes time to go through everything, but there's some beautiful stuff available via legitimate channels.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I should point out that using a well-known track that's probably overused already will actually take a fair chunk of your game's identity/uniqueness away.
    Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    Being lazy is one thing. Being lazy and a lamer is another. It's not only the fact that people use reserved-rights-music without authorization, they don't even give credit! I mean, THIS is an one way ticket to (at least) community disrespect. Not to mention legal issues.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    a faceset made for fun xD but I admit this is look in rpg maker story style : D

but all the vamp character I will made will be realease in the DLC pack : D !
    Dalph
    Dalph
    That's cool...but you can also add her as a character in the manga I think, it would be interesting to see her there.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    haha maybe : > I will think about this : >!
    So happy with the Luna Engine, I spend most of my spare time creating GUIs...it's so funny and addictive.
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    They are having a giveaway, but it ends tomorrow.
    Stoic
    Stoic
    Lots of prep work. Going through the scripts now but I'm excited to start messing around.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I still haven't found a way to create tabs/windows for the Layton UI. I need to finish up Restaff and start again this weekend.
    Pssst, Dalph, you mind linking me that topic of Rainbow Grenade's generator faceset parts? I don't think I can find it. (I have a horrible sense of direction.)
    I can't believe that my sister can already edit facesets and sprites at only 10y old, I suddenly feel so noobish.
    Using this website like Facebook was totally rewarding at the end, I met the love of my life here. :D
    Dalph
    Dalph
    WOW I didn't expect so many replies, thanks a lot for the best wishes guys! Seriously, you're the best! :D
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    Gratulations ;D My dear wouldn't have been able to find me again after we first met, unless it was Facebook. So I have to agree with Your Evilness.
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    On the common discussion: My ex I met online, dated online, save a few times we met up, for four years and it ended badly. Very badly. Stalking and harassing badly.

But I have also met some of my best friends who helped me out through that and helped me grow a bit of a spine. *swings the spine proudly and whispers 'Mama, look at my spine!'*

There are bad and great people in the net and you cannot know 100% always. But it is the same in real life. So ehh...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravichah