Dalph
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Awarded medals About

• I don't make tombstones, period. Go find someone else to do that for you. *4 story tall mecha looks down upon you*
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    And by the way, how do you think I'd ever make those inscriptions on those pebbles? *points at lances* To me, those tombstones are pebbles.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Look at my profile views, look at my likes, look at my badges! I'm the friggin Dark Lord and you have to obey me! OK?!? Show some respect!!!!

You have to do what I say and I don't care how you will do it! The work must be done.

Be a nice Weapon now and do what I tell you!
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Be a nice Weapon, okay. *activates WMG*

Well, that is being a nice Weapon.
    I'm always so confused when I talk with more than 1 person on Skype (at the same time) and they pretty much always end up assuming that I don't want to reply to them (because I reply too late).
    Happy belated birthay?
    Evan Finkel
    Evan Finkel
    I was too sick that day! Happy belated birthday, Dalph!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Dalph's birthday and mine are only 14 days apart, happy birthday two days ago then.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Thank you very much guys, I appreciate it! :D
    This is the loveliest comment I will ever leave.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Oh God Caz.

I'm speechless now, I dunno what to say here...thank you very much.

It's awesome that you made it today, this is a fantastic gift and I appreciate it a lot.

Today is a special day so we can even take a break, but from tomorrow the conflict will resume.
    Caz
    Caz
    Yes, let this be our day of rest where we shall join arms as brothers!
    Dalph I hate you with all my heart! I hate you so much!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I love (hate) your smile...but I love (hate) my smile too and since me and Ralph are twins, it's obvious that I love (hate) his smile!
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    I see... That explains nothing you know. But I still love ya!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    aww I love you too Buki.
    Dude, I don't know what it means, but I had a dream last night where Ralph beat you at a game of hockey.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Makes totally sense, I don't really like hockey and so I can't play it very well.
    Reactions: 1 person
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Nahhh, there's always hope.
    Deleted
    @Dalph: You banished nio? When did that happen? Where on the forum?

Anyway everyone knows I'm the only one who has ever been powerful enough to challenge you ;)

Also I don't think I'd classify myself as neutral. I'm in my own catagory, uncertainty. :p
    Dalph
    Dalph
    He returned now Danner, this is an old story, ahah.
    I hate when I meet people (that I know) at the grocery store and all they say is: Hey! What are you doing here? It's not like I'm there to see flying pigs, I only need to buy something like everyone else.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Deleted
    Hey Dalph, what are you doing here? XD
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Hmph. What are you doing here?!

I'm pretty sure they MEANT to say "Oh wow, fancy meeting you here!" but it came out as that silly phrase that means what you said! Oh, and nutella... Always nutella...
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I wanted to buy some flying pigs, but apparently they pluck out the wings when they slice ham at the deli.
    I seriously hate when some people add me on Skype and all they do is just talking about their game all the time. Only because I'm interested into a game this doesn't mean that I want to talk about it all the day.
    Wow Dalp, so.. I can't be Lalp anymore? :<
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Ah Lalp, you will be "always" my worthy adversary and nothing will change that! ...but annoying stuff happened here recently and I had to disband my army. I don't want to create conflicts, apparently some people can take these silly things too seriously. Don't worry however, we're still mortal enemies and I won't stop mocking you...never.

BOOGIE ON REGGAE WOMAN! :D
    Caz
    Caz
    Aw what a shame.. good to know I can still count on you to be my perfect enemy, though~! ... boogie on, that lady. Boogie on.. *salutes*
    Good luck today Dalphy-chwannn ~
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Maaaaaaaan Thank You!

I'm still at work right now, things are going well!

I'm using my mobile phone to lurk here sometimes, but the connection is even slower than the one in my house...ahahah! See ya later Scythuz!
    Well, aren't you looking classy!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Oh, thank you!

You know, in this way I don't even have to kidnap the princesses, they escape with me automatically.

It makes my whole job a lot easier.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I can imagine :D What about Ulrika though? She doesn't seem to care too much for that :p
    Dalph
    Dalph
    All she cares about are her fists (and she uses them to Punch Bears), so I have no chances with her atm. But one day...everything will change. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith