Recent content by Dalph

1. Dalph

Yeah, less flashy. Admit it, with all your colours, rainbows, glitter and flash effects, your...

Yeah, less flashy. Admit it, with all your colours, rainbows, glitter and flash effects, your true goal is quite obvious here. You are trying to hipnotize all the poor players that will play your game, forcing them to join your cult afterwards. As a fellow villain, it's my duty to expose you.
  2. Dalph

As long as it's over 9000 I'm sold.

As long as it's over 9000 I'm sold.
  3. Dalph

RM MV ACE? 2020? Super? Legends? Sword and Shield? 2.5D? RM Pixel? RM 2: Revenge of Squared RTP...

RM MV ACE? 2020? Super? Legends? Sword and Shield? 2.5D? RM Pixel? RM 2: Revenge of Squared RTP tiles? Don't mind me, I'm just wondering about what will be the name of the next engine.
  4. Dalph

AKA when the effects aren't enough, we turn the health bars into effects too!

AKA when the effects aren't enough, we turn the health bars into effects too!
  5. Dalph

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

All I want here is (this is important): - More mapping layers to make complex maps without parallaxing. - Better performance and stability overall. - GUI editing implemented by default. As for the RTP (this is just an extra): - NO squared RTP tilesets, I always hated the Minecraft cubic look...
  6. Dalph

Zug Zug! Chieftain wants shiny piece of paper with your face! Obey! Lok'Tar!

Zug Zug! Chieftain wants shiny piece of paper with your face! Obey! Lok'Tar!
  7. Dalph

High unlikely he will return sadly but let's keep our spirits up, pretty sure there will be many...

High unlikely he will return sadly but let's keep our spirits up, pretty sure there will be many new and talented coders joining the community (and also some other old ones returning).
  8. Dalph

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Hoorray! Time to make fun of the new RTP lead character! :VXA4::MV1:
  9. Dalph

What's the problem with MV? It works fine and it's stable now. Also it's not worth updating it...

What's the problem with MV? It works fine and it's stable now. Also it's not worth updating it anymore, all Yanfly's plugin might break and he retired so won't be there to fix them (same for many other good plugin makers). I think they provided enough updates already (3 years), the engine...
  10. Dalph

It makes more sense to stick with older engines anyway for the time being, more stability, more...

It makes more sense to stick with older engines anyway for the time being, more stability, more plugins and more resources. That being said, I'm still very curious to see what they'll come up with.
  11. Dalph

Hopefully Yanfly will come back again after this announcement. A man can dream.

Hopefully Yanfly will come back again after this announcement. A man can dream.
  12. Dalph

What is your favorite rpg game?

Well there's plenty. Old ps1 era top 3: Suikoden 2 I guess I'm just nostalgic here but I loved a lot of characters and things in this game. Recruiting 108 allies and making them join your cause, fix your castle and help winning a war against a tyrant, made the whole experience unforgettable...
  13. Dalph

We totally fell into the sci-fi trap here, lol.

We totally fell into the sci-fi trap here, lol.
  14. Dalph

Amazing, they were probably trying to sniff it to see if it's edible, since they probably can...

Amazing, they were probably trying to sniff it to see if it's edible, since they probably can smell that it's not one of them. Nature is a scary but fascinating thing. And they sure do. Robotic spy humans are commonly known as Governments, lol.
  15. Dalph

Let's start from the bottom then, by bringing our bacteria and infesting Mars with our diseases...

Let's start from the bottom then, by bringing our bacteria and infesting Mars with our diseases. I'm honesrly thrilled to see where this goes and if one day we will be able to effectively land humans there, so we can start digging underground there and discover million year old alien fossils.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How is everyone doing? Seems to be a wet weekend LOL.
I always forget that most of websites have "Back to top" button. I always scroll my way through to the top than clicking them :(
Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PsychoFrost