Recent content by Damascus7

1. Damascus7

RMMV Hime's Actor Battle Commands not hiding/showing

Hi there! I'm using Hime's Actor Battle Commands (https://himeworks.com/2015/12/actor-battle-commands/). I've created a command that I want to only show up under certain circumstances, sort of like a summon effect, called Incarnate. I've made it a skill type with an ID of 5, and the only actor...
  2. Damascus7

RMMV Elemental damage colors

I'd like to have a way to change the color of damage popups depending on the elemental damage type. I've searched around for a similar plugin, but haven't found anything like this for MV. If necessary, I'm willing to add different colors directly to the damage.png if necessary. The colors I...
  3. Damascus7

Getting individual Yanfly plugins?

I'm actually glad to see that it's a bug, I was worried they were intentionally taken down. I suppose I will wait until it goes back up. Thank you!
  4. Damascus7

Getting individual Yanfly plugins?

Hi there. So I need Yanfly's Extended Damage Over Time plugin for a burn status. He doesn't seem to be selling this plugin (and many of his plugins) individually anymore. It seems to be party of a $10 pack. Problem is, I already have most of those plugins before he bundled them up in packs, so...
  5. Damascus7

Increasing a variable when an item is bought... but not decreasing when it's used/sold

@caethyril I like that! I may end up using that to save on time and script space. Thank you! @MushroomCake28 I will do this, didn't see in the rules before.
  6. Damascus7

Increasing a variable when an item is bought... but not decreasing when it's used/sold

Really I just need it for this single item for a quest. So far the script Solar_Flare put up above seems to be working well for me. I don't think I'll have to worry too much about players selling potions; if they're at the stage where they have so many potions that they want to sell some...
  7. Damascus7

Correct. This quest is given as "It's dangerous out there, so you should get some healing potions to protect yourself." So they are more for the player than the quest giver. Currently the only way to get the potions is through one of two shops, you can't get them from drops or chests. I have...
  8. Damascus7

Hi there! I'm looking for a way to count how many of an item a player purchases over time, but not have that count get reduced if they use or sell that item. A quest requires the player to buy 3 healing potions. The current way I am counting it is by having a script that checks how many of the...
  9. Damascus7

FROG_TalentBasedTraits: skills getting added to all classes

Hi there! I'm currently using Frogboy's Talent-Based Traits, which is built off his Talent Core. I'm having an unusual little glitch. I have some Skills that should be added to a set of talents. As it is now, in my Talent Core, these Talents should only be available to classes 5 and 6. No other...
  10. Damascus7

Yanfly Sideview Enemies: abnormal animations not lasting

Hi all. I'm using Yanfly's Animated Sideview Enemies, and have been having a lasting problem. When an enemy is brought below a certain HP threshhold, their idle animation switches to the Crisis/Abnormal animation. However, whenever they perform any other kind of animation, from either attacking...
  11. Damascus7

Removing menu options making plugin menu options disappear

Ah, I can't believe I forgot about that one. I had been removing the Formation command both through the Systems tab and through the Main Menu Manager, and both caused the problem. For some reason, I was assuming that Main Menu Manager was not the problem, but it seems like it was! After I...
  12. Damascus7

I did already put in links for the Monster Book and Quest Journal plugins. Do you need links for ALL the plugins I'm using?
  13. Damascus7

I'm currently using two plugins that create custom menu commands: Mr. Trivel's Monster Book and Yanfly's Quest Journal. I'm now encountering a problem when I try to remove some of the standard menu options. Here is what the menu is with all commands: Item Skill Equip Status Formation Quest...
  14. Damascus7

Custom Restricted Selling plugin conflicting with Yanfly Independent Items

Hello! I'm having a small problem with a custom plugin that someone wrote for me. In this thread, theartofme wrote me a quick Restricted Selling plugin, which makes it so a shop can only buy certain items from the player. The problem is a conflict with the Independent Item trait of Yanfly's...
  15. Damascus7

SRD Character Creator EX: removing options

Hi there! I am using SRD's Character Creator EX in my game at the moment, and I was wondering if there was a fairly easy way to remove options from it? For the world the game takes place in, there are a few unrealistic options, such as blue/grey skin, wings, animal ears, and tails. Though I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xedalni