DamianFatale
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm realizing that game making is so wonderful, I might actually pursue this as a career. I feel like when I'm making this game, its like liquid air. I'm so happy I discovered this new gem in my life. :') 
    DamianFatale
    DamianFatale
    I'm a music producer, a singer, a dancer, and now entering game development.. I'm not trying to brag, but seriously if you want to do something, just go ahead and do it. You can learn anything you put your mind to. Always remember that 1000 failures equals one epic win.. someday. Never let adulthood ruin your spirits. Too many people give up what was precious to them, and then one day realize that they never accomplished what they wanted. Don't be that person near the end of your life. Be the person that said they did the best they could, and they never gave up.
    DamianFatale
    DamianFatale
    My job is a makeup artist, its not really a backup plan, but a supporting plan because I love doing it. Make sure whatever you use to fund your life is something you also enjoy. There is no failure, just endless trials~ 
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Okay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeyaComic