Sep 7, 1994 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

DamianFatale

Chocobo Knight, Male, 25, from Seattle, Wa

DamianFatale was last seen:
Jan 30, 2016
    1. DamianFatale
      DamianFatale
      I'm realizing that game making is so wonderful, I might actually pursue this as a career. I feel like when I'm making this game, its like liquid air. I'm so happy I discovered this new gem in my life. :') 
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DamianFatale
        DamianFatale
        I'm a music producer, a singer, a dancer, and now entering game development.. I'm not trying to brag, but seriously if you want to do something, just go ahead and do it. You can learn anything you put your mind to. Always remember that 1000 failures equals one epic win.. someday. Never let adulthood ruin your spirits. Too many people give up what was precious to them, and then one day realize that they never accomplished what they wanted. Don't be that person near the end of your life. Be the person that said they did the best they could, and they never gave up.
        Jan 27, 2016
      3. DamianFatale
        DamianFatale
        My job is a makeup artist, its not really a backup plan, but a supporting plan because I love doing it. Make sure whatever you use to fund your life is something you also enjoy. There is no failure, just endless trials~ 
        Jan 27, 2016
      4. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Okay
        Jan 27, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 7, 1994 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    English