DancingDrake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just got my Letter of Offer for the teaching course I applied for. Means I will need to move to NSW but I can't wait :)
    It's amazing how many birthday's you don't really celebrate after your 21st. Turned 22 today and realized that only the big 0's count from now on. Lol funny the things you think of when you get older :)
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Oh... I'll be 22 in a few days... XD
    Jef299
    Jef299
    You don't think 22 is old but then you turn 27 and all of a sudden you're staring 30 in the face.
    DancingDrake
    DancingDrake
    @adiktuzmiko happy birthday for then :)

@Jef229 lol I thought I was old at the age of 18 when I realized that I had lived lived a quarter of my expected lifespan. But then again I'm a Christian so compared to someone like Methuselah I won't even be old when I die.
    Just stripped out the mess I ended up creating in my signiture and linked to the webcomic Gaia instead.
    Created my first signiture. Wasn't sure what else to put in it so I decided to put links to two resources that I use a fair bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
putdhikrit