Recent content by DancingDrake

1. DancingDrake

The Resource WIP thread 2

@Candacis That's awesome to hear. I sort of see what you mean about the side views. Being as I'm no expert I may be wrong but I feel as though it is something to do with the face rather than the body. It may just be the shape of the base for the face but I feel as though something is off around...
  2. DancingDrake

The Resource WIP thread 2

@Candacis That is some very nice looking sprites. I really like the little girl as she has a very cute feel (rather than the very awkward look that most child sprites have). I also like how the boy near the end (in blue) looks chubby. It's nice to see sprites with a bit of meat on them now and...
  3. DancingDrake

lol this gets so confusing when I work in an office in Australia and because we host a couple of...

lol this gets so confusing when I work in an office in Australia and because we host a couple of American websites our servers are set to the American date format of MM/DD/YY when everyone else in Australia uses DD/MM/YY.
  4. DancingDrake

I here you West Mains as where I am most people only bother to put the indicator on just before...

I here you West Mains as where I am most people only bother to put the indicator on just before they turn. As in that it will only flash once then they have to turn. This really pisses me off because of how it doesn't give you any time to react.
  5. DancingDrake

The Resource WIP Thread

This is a really cool sprite. It looks really nice. I have a couple of thoughts on how you could possibly adjust things but I am not very experienced in these things so my advise might be completely off. I think the anatomy is quite nice but I am not an expert on this. In regards to something...
  6. DancingDrake

Member+ Renewal Problems

Thanks adiktuzmiko me too. I just hope I don't miss too much in the mean time and that whatever is the problem can be fixed.
  7. DancingDrake

Member+ Renewal Problems

Thanks for the suggestion adiktuzmiko. I have done this now but I just wasn't sure if there was someone who might know / have experienced anything similar and know why / what I need to do to fix this.
  8. DancingDrake

Member+ Renewal Problems

Wasn't sure what exactly to do about this but I have been on the yearly subscription of the Member+ program. Recently the subscription needed to be renewed so it went to take the money out of my PayPal account. As my PayPal account is setup so that if there isn't enough money in the account it...
  9. DancingDrake

Congrats! They look good so I can see why you are happy :)

Congrats! They look good so I can see why you are happy :)
  10. DancingDrake

Help with graphics?

I'm pretty sure that the computer on desk is done with parallax mapping. The reason I say this is because (from what I have noticed) the maps generally used to showcase tilesets are created using parallax mapping and because of where the example image has the desk in relation to the floor tiles...
  11. DancingDrake

Welcome back :)

Welcome back :)
  12. DancingDrake

I wish you luck with reaching your goal Celianna :)

I wish you luck with reaching your goal Celianna :)
  13. DancingDrake

Female characters

Ok I will start by saying that when I started writing this I had not read pages 5 and 6 which I think starts to talk about what I am going to say. But I still think that it might be worth saying anyway so here I go... A lot of the posts that I have read have said something along the lines of...
  14. DancingDrake

Wanna know how I got these scars?

Wanna know how I got these scars?
  15. DancingDrake

The protagonist

I find that it all depends on the type of game play that the characters are going to have. What I mean by this is that with the silent protagonist and talkative other members you will notice that this is more common (but not always) in games where you as the player make a lot of choices that...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Napster