Recent content by dancinhero

1. Terrax Lighting system

Uhm hey guys i was wondering if this script worked on your android phones as i tried to make it work on my android devices and still did not work at all. im using the Intel XDK and i might think thats the problem. ty in advance.
  2. Ads could be possible ?

Rip, ty.
  3. Ads could be possible ?

Hello everyone!, today i came across this Japanese site and what appear to me that this Plugin the guy made which only works on iOS using unity ads, i had a friend of mine test it and he said it worked after watching a video and you earn an item after watching a video, its like rewarding videos...
  4. DMV Map Buttons

hi guys uhm its a great script yet i fail to show the buttons on my screen, do i put the icons in my system? do i need to call script for something? im confused its like a puzzle with this script.. EDIT: got it to work. ty
  5. Terrax Lighting system

Uhm sir, its a great plugin yet it does not work  on android :) .
  6. Lighting Script MV

i tried the terrax lighting system, its awesome, but yet to fail in android, it does nothing when it comes to porting in android.
  7. Sequence Switches

Never mind sir, i got it to work perfectly :) ty
  8. Sequence Switches

yeah i read your Variable guide and i didnt understand it that well, i mean yes i can make some good Variable puzzles but when it comes to Sequence puzzle i fail.
  9. Sequence Switches

Hello, Im working on a game and im trying to make a sequenced switches that works only in 1 way, Like only the following switch sequence would open the gate,( switch 2, 1, 3, then 4) Note: Im new to the forums so i dont know which section i should be posting in, and Im not very good in...
  10. *Updated* Android/iOS - Converting your project with Intel XDK / Uploading to Google Play Store

I exported on android and Im facing a Problem as i told u Faytless xD, i cannot get out of the load Game Screen without loading a saved game, meaning if i click on load and i want to go back to the title without loading a saved game, its impossible, i tried double tabs, hold tab, xD 3 tabs, and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato