Recent content by DaneReid

1. DaneReid

RMMV 8 Bit Help

I'm finding that the question I want to ask is difficult to explain so forgive me if it's hard to understand. I'm a little new to pixel art and so far my art kinda sucks but I had a question about making 8 bit art for rpg maker mv. For the art posted below I'm using the NES color pallet for it...
  2. DaneReid

Switch Puzzle

I apologize but I don't think I understand what you mean. Like for example, what should the variables in the first switch be set to? Also you said there's no need to do anything in the second switch but make it check if the variable is a certain number. Are you referring to the second switch or...
  3. DaneReid

Switch Puzzle

Hello, I’m trying to create a puzzle where you need to step on 4 switches in a specific order in under X seconds to open a door to continue. I’m having trouble trying to figure out how to do that. Anyone know how I’d go about doing that?
  4. DaneReid

(MOG) Chrono Engine x Pick Up and Throw Issue [Can't Move Player]

Adding the chrono engine and pick up and throw plugin together gives me an issue with movement in the game. For some reason I can't move my character. But I can move the cursor in the title screen and menu which is odd. I know for a fact that it's both those plugins giving me that issue because...
  5. DaneReid

Change Battle System in Game

Shoot, didn't know, that either, good to know. will be doing that now. thanks!
  6. DaneReid

Thank you!
  7. DaneReid

Is there a way to change from first person view to side view and/or vice versa in game?
  8. DaneReid

Jack's Generator Additions

Is there a way to make this compatible with Mac? I can't open .rar files disregard that. I figured it out. awesome hairstyles!
  9. DaneReid

Enemy Transform with Item

Yes, that last part is exactly what happens. Is there a way to display a message saying that that enemy has already been effected?
  10. DaneReid

If you don't mind I'd like to see a screenshot of your example. I tried doing what you said and am getting the same results. I'm thinking that it may because I'm doing what you said wrong DX I appreciate your help! EDIT: I figured it out! You're idea actually worked! Thank you so much!
  11. DaneReid

I'm trying to make an enemy transform to another enemy by using an Item. So far I'm able to get it to work with one enemy, but if there is two of the same enemies in the battle, that's where I run into trouble. How can I have an item transform each individual enemy? Here's what I'm doing...
  12. DaneReid

RPG Maker MV Gameboy

Looking to make gameboy sprites, tilesets, and graphics in general and trying to match it's resolution (using a plugin to make the resolution the same as gameboy's resolution) with RPG Maker MV. If anyone could help me out by giving advice and/or links that'll be much appreciated. Thanks guys!
  13. DaneReid

hip-hop, r&b, melancholy type sh*t

hip-hop, r&b, melancholy type sh*t
  14. DaneReid

Anyone looking for a musician to join the team?

Anyone looking for a musician to join the team?
  15. DaneReid

VX Ace to MV Converter

@Andar Just got it to work actually. I just deleted the new rpg maker mv project i made and created a new one. Thanks for your help!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?
Trying to access kissanime, Facing issues, Here are 5 working KissAnime Alternatives.
I ready asked for bump rules, but I forget to ask how much bumping you can use per thread? How bumping can I post per thread? Thank you.
I've just checked my account balance...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsmtaihou