Recent content by dangerousbob

1. dangerousbob

RMMV MR PRESIDENT: THE NATION BUILDING GAME

Not sure what you mean by forward and localize it but ok, have fun. Just send me a link when you are done if you make any changes. :-)
  2. dangerousbob

Happy to see this still getting some attention! I have thought about re-visiting the game or doing a new variation of the concept. So I am open to feed back and ideas.
  3. dangerousbob

Thank you so much for that big review! In regards to the nuclear silo, that was basically a secret ending. The idea being that you become a nuclear power and thus your power is secured. I wanted to make it so there were many ways to finish the game and have a variety of different endings. All...
  4. dangerousbob

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind review. Ever since I finished Lazer Eyes 2, I have tried to make my games nontraditional to make them stand out from the rest here on the forums. I got the idea for this when my two roommates where arguing over the US election. I thought it would be fun to...
  5. dangerousbob

thank you for the nice review! i was actually going for "Extra Credits" look on the art (its a youtube history channel). there are some balancing issues that can be hard to test yourself because as the creator, you know yourself what you have to do to play the game, so sometimes it makes testing...
  6. dangerousbob

Any feedback? What did you like most about the game? What did you think it could have had added?
  7. dangerousbob

the special building icons come up on the road. it was easier to just have an area marked off that i could have the icons "hide" on to be pulled up via scripts later.
  8. dangerousbob

Awesome! Thanks guys let me know what you think! Yeah I was trying something different. And of course I am welcome to feedback.
  9. dangerousbob

*bump* no feedback? dang, tough crowd.
  10. dangerousbob

Hey everyone! Those of you that have played my games know that I love political satire, and now I bring you something new! Introducing Mr President, the game where you get to make your own nation! I wanted to make a game like Sim City that was more topical. ---- Engine: MV Playtime: 1 hour (with...
  11. dangerousbob

LAZER EYES 2 RPG!

Yeah def do that!
  12. dangerousbob

LAZER EYES 2 RPG!

A buddy of mine just messaged me that he saw your video (the guy that Blue Ray was based off) and said he thought it was awesome that you did a lets play. Thanks again random internet stranger. Always nice to see people having fun with ones work. :cool:
  13. dangerousbob

RMMV North Korea RPG Stop Asking Questions & Get Back to Work!

Note that all the bugs pointed out have been fixed as of 05/12/17. I just refreshed the files on links. Let me know if you catch any more bugs! Thanks guys.
  14. dangerousbob

RMMV North Korea RPG Stop Asking Questions & Get Back to Work!

A fun little note. I got the idea for the title from this communist spongebob opening.
  15. dangerousbob

LAZER EYES 2 RPG!

Most definitely! I would like to see what you think of some of the dungeons! I think that is super cool that you are doing a lets play. I am going to show my friends, they are going to get such a kick out of it. Also I know my one buddy playing through it, he gets stuck a lot so those lets...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
globalassignmentexpert