Recent content by Daniel B

1. Daniel B

Run Common Event before EXP Scene

Hey, this seems to work perfectly! I only have to do some light eventing, but that's fine. Thanks a lot, Yuuta!
  2. Daniel B

Well, there's 2 problems with this. 1) The Hud doesn't get enabled again, and 2) The tint won't be right. (This is my bad, didn't think it was important, but I use different tints so I'm using a plugin that "saves" tints so I can reload them, like the built in Save BGM) I don't know much about...
  3. Daniel B

Could you give me an example? I can't seem to find anything, at least not for MV. While I was eating, I thought about a work around. I could always just make the enemies Immortal when the summon is up, but that is really a lazy way of fixing it, and it would be kinda boring if your strongest...
  4. Daniel B

Hello, first off, I just wanna say that I've had no luck finding or making a solution to my problem, but if there's something I've missed or a simple answer, then please call me out on how dumb I am. To explain the title better; I want a certain Common Event to run after all enemies are dead...
  5. Daniel B

Cardiophobia

That's OK, a lot of people have already complained about the game being very hard and such, I've gotten a lot of feedback as it is, so when he says it's annoying, I'm pretty certain I know what he is talking about =) If he does want to elaborate, that's fine by me.
  6. Daniel B

Cardiophobia

Understandable, thanks for giving it a try though.
  7. Daniel B

Cardiophobia

Hey thanks, I'll check it out and try and help you if needed. :)
  8. Daniel B

Cardiophobia

Hey, thanks for being honest. To be frank with you, I don't remember what the "reasoning" behind it is. I guess, you have a round/circle object, there's a round/circle hole, so they have to go together. I got nothing to defend myself with on this one, really, but you are the first one to comment...
  9. Daniel B

Cardiophobia

There was a small bug with the endings, where Felix wouldn't leave the house but still get an ending movie that showed him leaving. This should be fixed now, if you download the game and the readme says "1.9c", then it's the most recent one.
  10. Daniel B

Cardiophobia

Hey sorry for the late response. I don't think there is anything you can do about the fps dropping, and I doubt it will get better either, but the fps only becomes a problem in the very few chase sequences that exist, depending on how bad it is. As long as you can walk around the house without...
  11. Daniel B

Cardiophobia

Oh, you need to download the RTP, here's a link: RTP
  12. Daniel B

Cardiophobia

Yes, some of the puzzles are harder, or maybe just far fetched, but those puzzles are like that cause they're if you wanna try and get the better endings.
  13. Daniel B

Cardiophobia

Yeah, I'm not gonna deny that. Glad you found it anyway, even if you had to use youtube to do so.
  14. Daniel B

Cardiophobia

I could remembering this wrong, but I know this was an issue that I tried to fix with Felix pointing out that there is something on the wall behind you, and on the mirror you can also see the 2 axes hanging on the wall. I admit it is hard to see/find, but when u know where it is, you don't have...
  15. Daniel B

Yanfly Event Chase Script

and in the custom move route of each event you have to add @chase_ev_id = n , with n the actual ID of the event(a number), if you don't want the self switch to change you can simply omit that line, hope it helps!  :) [/SPOILER] Thank you, I don't see any problems with it and it works so far :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyuubito31