Recent content by danielrobertcampbell

1. danielrobertcampbell

Thanks for replying to my thread about moving the character to a specific location. It won't let...

Thanks for replying to my thread about moving the character to a specific location. It won't let me reply to the thread to thank you, so I figured I'd do it here. :-)
  2. danielrobertcampbell

Set Player to Move to Specific Location

I'm using MV and I'm actually trying to find out how to this myself. Granted, my google fu is kind of weak but I'm hoping I do a better job of explaining it so everyone understands what I'm going for. You know how every old school RPG has a moment when you talk to an important story NPC and...
  3. danielrobertcampbell

Interrupt Speaker

Thanks Alistair!! Much obliged!
  4. danielrobertcampbell

Interrupt Speaker

I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times but I can't seem to find the magical word search combo to find the thread about it. Anyhoo: I'm trying to make an event where one speaker is interrupted by another. I don't want to player to have to push a button to clear the "Speaker A" text box. I...
  5. danielrobertcampbell

Italicize or Bold Text

Bummer that it's not built in, but I can't imagine getting a plugin that handles it would be all that difficult. Thanks for the assist. 
  6. danielrobertcampbell

Italicize or Bold Text

Very sorry if this question has been asked a hundred times before, but I can't find the answer by searching the forums for "italicize".  Is there an in-engine way to make text show up bold or italicized? I've got a character that talks to himself and I wand the text to be italicized when he...
  7. danielrobertcampbell

NPC Enter from Off Screen

Thank you. I'll give that a shot when I can but that makes a lot more sense than what I was going to do (change transparency on and off based on a variable). /hugs! 
  8. danielrobertcampbell

NPC Enter from Off Screen

I'm sure this has been asked a dozen times, but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. Hopefully this is the right place to ask it.  I'm working on a short cutscene where I have an NPC enter from off screen. Is there a simple and easy way to do this that I'm just not seeing? Currently I...
  9. danielrobertcampbell

Tiles Show in Preview, but not in Tileset

Thank you for your help everyone.I'm not in a place to test it out at the moment, but right now I'm doing a faceplam pretty hard because all of that sound familiar. Thanks again! /hug
  10. danielrobertcampbell

Tiles Show in Preview, but not in Tileset

I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times, but I can't find the topic to save my life.  When I'm adding a new Tileset, I'll select "A2 (Ground)" and give it a value of a tileset that features a lot of ground tiles that I'd like to use(First Picture). But then when I preview or try...
  11. danielrobertcampbell

Maru's Resource-Collection

Wow. Those cards look fantastic. I hope to one day accomplish at least half of what you can. You leave me flabbergasted nearly every time. 
  12. danielrobertcampbell

Agreed. She is a great artist and is doing this out of kindness. No reason to expect it, just enjoy what you get. :-)
  13. danielrobertcampbell

Modern stuff! YAY! Thanks Panda!
  14. danielrobertcampbell

Same here. Some Dystopian stuff would be pretty awesome.
  15. danielrobertcampbell

Happy Holidays Event

My family tradition is to watch Home Alone over and over again...My daughter thinks that you count to ten by saying, "1,2...10! Keep the change you filthy animal."

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
My greatest challenge right now is less of the workload but more of the language barrier which I definitely need a local proofreader (without translation) for. I'm wondering if this is even a legit position for freelancing.
So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.
Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terrbox