Recent content by DanielTsc

1. DanielTsc

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Using this plugin alongside visustella seems to have optimized it. The FPS is back again on 60. Thanks man!
  2. DanielTsc

I've sent a bug report, but they said they couldn't reproduce the FPS drop problem, even with my instructions. I'm assuming they don't have a weaker hardware to simulate the issue, since with good GPUs it doesn't happen. So, the conclusion is that we have to make a decision: make a simpler...
  3. DanielTsc

Ok, I had sent an e-mail for them, but now I've filled the form above. Thanks.
  4. DanielTsc

Well I've deployed the game and the problem still happens. The FPS does not drop only if I use my NVidia GPU. I don't think an RPG Maker Game should need that... Well, we can only hope that Visustella fixes this issue. After using animated SV Enemy battlers, it is impossible to go back to RPG...
  5. DanielTsc

So when the game is deployed, the FPS problem doesn't happen in battles? If that is the case, maybe it's slow because of some debugging feature enabled when testing (but I couldn't find what is it). Anyway, I've noticed that if I force RPG Maker to use my Nvidia GPU, instead of the Integrated...
  6. DanielTsc

Hello. Regarding optimization, I've noticed that when using the BattleCore plugin, the game's FPS drops drastically, from 60 FPS to around 40 FPS when in battle. I am just testing the plugins, so I just created a new project, added the Core Engine and BattleCore Plugins, and just by doing that...
  7. DanielTsc

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I'm reading the Terms of Use of all the items that come with VisuStella Sample Game Project. Especially about the icons, there is this statement: " You may only use these icons commercially if you have purchased the corresponding pack that they belong to, or if it already appears in a free...
  8. DanielTsc

What are the reserved skills slots for?

Now I get it. Thank you very much!
  9. DanielTsc

Game Localization

So, I've seen that on previous versions of RPG Maker, making a game with multiple languages support was only possible via plugins. Now on MZ what is the right and best way to provide localization for my game?
  10. DanielTsc

What are the reserved skills slots for?

So, in the game database, on the skills tab, the slots from 04 to 10 are reserved. Can anyone explain what are they for?

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edda