Recent content by dante101

1. MV resource request :Terrified character’ s eyes

bump still need one...
  2. MV resource request :Terrified character’ s eyes

Is there someone has the resource about scared people‘s eyes for MV,emm,just like the picture I post down there. My resources mostly just for the normal situation. I can’t find one for it. And thanks for helping me whatever you can find me one or not. and @mlogan thank you for my...
  3. MV resource request :high class desk

Thank you so much.It is perfect for my map.
  4. MV resource request :high class desk

I m looking for a modern desk tiles for my map,but after a day searching,I can't find any of them ,so,is there have somebody can help me out ? PS:not the normal desk ,it is looks like the picture I post down there ,some kind of high-class desk.
  5. Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

Guys,it turns out this plugin was confilct with some YEP plugins(YEP_slipperytiles for example) ,but orange overlay is ok with that,so,in case it happen to someone, I send this message.
  6. Spaceship Minigame Plugin

and I am afraid I am not a programmer  so...it looks like I should give up this JS...
  7. sorry,I did't notice that.I applogize for being rude.

sorry,I did't notice that.I applogize for being rude.
  8. hi Galv! sorry to bother you,but I have a problem about using your js "Invader minigame "in...

hi Galv! sorry to bother you,but I have a problem about using your js "Invader minigame "in RPGmaker MV,there is the problem happen to my MV project,when I run the game,it always occur "type error Cannot read property'module'of undefined".First,I know nothing about js,but truth is ,I copy your...
  9. Spaceship Minigame Plugin

so...I have a problem..I just can't call the scene out ,even through I was doing the right way to plug the js and set the event and script right,but still nothing happen,is there any necessary js file I should install? ps:my mv version is 1.0.1
  10. Iliketea's commoners clothing line

thank you sooo much. you solved my problem the same to NarikoStudios.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Player-Unknown