Recent content by darico06

1. darico06

Hello everyone!

Thank you! Should be mostly fun - I've lost the original files so it's a basic reconstruction from memory. In the end the only similarity will be the name perhaps!
  2. darico06

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hi Yanfly, thanks for the response. In trying to recreate the issue on a new game I realised my mistake. I had put 'yes' instead of 'true' in one of the fields! Everything works now. Sorry to have wasted your time!
  3. darico06

Custom Sprites and Faceset

You could also try https://www.behance.net/ - Search for RPG Maker and you'll find a fair few artists showcasing their work. Find some stuff you like and then contact the artist!
  4. darico06

Hi Yanfly. Excellent plugins! Encountering a problem though. Plugin Name: YEP_X_Subclass Error Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: Yes is not defined rpg_managers.js:1722 TypeError: undefined is not a function     at Game_Actor.isSublcassEarnJp...
  5. darico06

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums so wanted to say hi! I've been using RPG Makers for years now, starting with XP and now MV. Currently I'm working on recreating an old game in MV. It feels like it will be a long process but I enjoy the making as much as the finished product! I look...
  6. darico06

Interior Doorways Mapping Tutorial

This is amazing! Thank you so much for this! :D
  7. darico06

Eventing an Airship Interior

I was wondering about doing something like this. Good to know how to do it! Many thanks!
  8. darico06

Play test a event with out loading the game.

No idea you could do this! Brilliant!
  9. darico06

Hi Yanfly. Excellent plugins! Encountering a problem though. Plugin Name: YEP_X_Subclass Error Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: Yes is not defined rpg_managers.js:1722 TypeError: undefined is not a function     at Game_Actor.isSublcassEarnJp...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score