Recent content by Dark Paladin

1. Dark Paladin

Hello I am Loscpi

Stick with it. I have a few games I started years ago and they still are not complete. Better to work at your own pace.
  2. Dark Paladin

Hello!

Wow those look amazing!
  3. Dark Paladin

Hi again!

Been a long while since I posted anything in these forums. I think my last one was in 2016. Bought MV about a month ago and looking to move all my projects to it from VX Ace. I'll post some screenshots on what I've been working on for the last 3 years in the project forums later if anyone is...
  4. Dark Paladin

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but is there any patch or any way to get moghunter's scripts to work correctly with these? It works for the most part just creates a lot of graphical errors with yanfly battle engine and some of the battle scripts from mog
  5. Dark Paladin

Side View Battle System edits

I've managed to make a few changes to the battle system to get some of what I'm looking for like the character positions and taunting. Why can't they release rpg maker with graphical menu editors... that would be nice  :| Would love if someone would take on this challenge.
  6. Dark Paladin

Help with positions

I'm a little lost with Java scripting. I'm familliar with ruby and have made some of my own scripts before but the way the java is set up is a little confusing to me. I've read through most all of the main files and I can't seem to find where the battle engine decides what position the...
  7. Dark Paladin

Request for an Real-time Action Battle System, like Zelda

It might take a little while but I'm sure someone will make an abs script for mv. Its inevitable.  But yeah graphics are a pain and expensive if your not a pixel artist.
  8. Dark Paladin

There would have to be a battle formation outside of battle. Characters would  be tagged with notetags or by class to be available for the front row, back, or middle. For the skills I guess there would be a skill equip menu? Or something with notetags prefferably since I only plan on classes to...
  9. Dark Paladin

Advanced Battle Formation

I just made a similar request but a little more in depth actually a lot more. Then I read this I guess I could have added it here  >_>
  10. Dark Paladin

I would like to request some features added to the sideview battle system.   Firstly Rows for the characters or formations. Like this:   Your back row would be reserved for Range type units or Casters. The middle spot would be for Ranged or melee dps. And of course the front would be for Tanks...
  11. Dark Paladin

HUGE tile set problem(solved)

It messes it up because that is the tile the editor automatically assigns to the entire maps upper layer. So if it is an X it sets an X for the entire upper layer.
  12. Dark Paladin

MOG Character Select (very small edit)

your dropbox gives a 404 error
  13. Dark Paladin

Building a Heads-up Display or Menu With My own Variables

Practice makes perfect. I had the same trouble when I first started. I actually did dp3's tutorials twice before I really grasped what was going on. I've watched a lot of other tutorials but his just made it click for me. After I got the basics down I started editing other peoples scripts to see...
  14. Dark Paladin

Building a Heads-up Display or Menu With My own Variables

You will probably need a script for this. Huds are not terribly difficult to make. Just take a look at other hud scripts and study how they work. If you have a basic knowledge of scripting it shouldn't be a problem. I suggest going through Dp3's tutorials (all of them CLICK) so you can pick up a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr