Dark Phoenix
Last Activity:
Apr 18, 2016
Birthday:
Sep 16, 1982 (Age: 37)

Share This Page

Dark Phoenix

Adventurer, Male, 37, from Canada

I like the look of parallaxed maps, but I don't see how RPG Maker can handle the layering on a parallax map. Isn't it just flat? In that case, how would people go behind walls and such? Apr 5, 2012

Dark Phoenix was last seen:
Apr 18, 2016
    1. Dark Phoenix
      Dark Phoenix
      I like the look of parallaxed maps, but I don't see how RPG Maker can handle the layering on a parallax map. Isn't it just flat? In that case, how would people go behind walls and such?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CocoKitty
        CocoKitty
        I believe there are scripts that make the game handle that for us. I haven't tried parallaxing yet, but I`ve seen a few interesting tutorials out there!
        Apr 5, 2012
      3. Ronove
        Ronove
        Pictures! You can even use tilesets since now that VXAce has unlimited (or near to it anyway) tilesets, that would work better.
        Apr 5, 2012
      4. Neoz Kaho
        Neoz Kaho
        Try Yami's Overlay script or Fog script. Practically, you have unlimited amount of layers to do that. You can try using Pictures too.
        Apr 5, 2012
    2. Dark Phoenix
      Dark Phoenix
      Played Nier for the first time yesterday; hot dayum, is that an awesome game to play for a while! And why did the critics complain about the graphics?
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 16, 1982 (Age: 37)
    First Language:
    English
    RPG's, web programming, anime

Signature

"When warriors feel afraid they lack something, it is because they are forgetful. They have forgotten how capable they truly are."

LInks: DeviantArt, Youtube (there's pretty much nothing here yet), Web Designs