Recent content by Dark_Ansem

1. Dark_Ansem

Is there an elegant way to automatically change battle music depending on area?

So, I'm sorry to ask again, but I tried to make a small change to add a condition for certain maps to use the map music for battle music but I failed. Could you please help?
  2. Dark_Ansem

How to make a TP-damaging skill / weapon?

So AFAIK the plugin doesn't seem to allow direct TP damage but it does allow for TP SLIP damage/regen via JS, but not direct damage, unless I'm mistaken?
  3. Dark_Ansem

Really? How the hell did I miss it?
  4. Dark_Ansem

It's actually used by enemies, never players! I know what you mean, but I still think it's worth to check if it is possible to have more control over TP, which is fairly limited in the game tbh.
  5. Dark_Ansem

MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

This plugin really needs a patch with VZ , and perhaps some video tutorials.
  6. Dark_Ansem

Why thank you so much. I'll try it as soon as I can!
  7. Dark_Ansem

Should Water and Ice be different elements?

I guess that makes sense. It's nice to see this discussion.
  8. Dark_Ansem

I do in fact, Let me try this.. It's a "wave of exhaustion" which drains a huge amount of TP from characters, making them unable to act.
  9. Dark_Ansem

So, I'm fairly certain that by itself the editor doesn't allow for this sort of TP manipulation. I think a script may do it but what I've tried didn't work. Asking for your help, thank you very much.
  10. Dark_Ansem

That was my devious intent all along!
  11. Dark_Ansem

Username checks out hehe So, I'm wondering... in a classic 6-element list Fire, Ice, Thunder, Wind, Water, Earth What's the opposite element of water?
  12. Dark_Ansem

Title. Does it make sense for them to be different elements or should it just be Water-ice? I mean, I suppose that strictly speaking there are changes enough at molecular level to warrant a different element, but I'm wondering what you people think. Final fantasy does this quite a bit, for...
  13. Dark_Ansem

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

A different question: is there any way to make TP-damaging skills with VZ? in the vanilla game, it's not possible.
  14. Dark_Ansem

This is a very elegant solution, thank you very much. But this overrides event battles, yes= unless I put them in a different map!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here know a @Sonheruu? Pop over to their forum activity for a sec lol
Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PBjel_ly